PDA

View Full Version : GC: Hamburger mag.. seen it? Got it?

HunterDyne
Mar 26, 2003, 03:29 AM
I traded my Diwari today (which I got this afternoon for a god battle and god body) for.. you guessed it. A hamburger mag. Hey, I was curious. So, mine turned out to be mostly Dex. Not as much as my legit Davil's tail, but still cool nonetheless. My eyes bugged out because I've been looking to trade for a kit like that.

I thought these were really, really uncommon. Are they being duped now or something? I feel silly and all because it's most likely a dupe.. but has anyone else seen them? I need confirmation. ;_;

thanks. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HunterDyne on 2003-03-26 00:30 ]</font>

lockeboy
Mar 26, 2003, 03:36 AM
I HATE THE HAMBURGER MAG.

REASON: The first and only time I saw one was on this very shady RAmarl (so this leads me to believe further that your Hamburger is a dupe, seeing as Rangers use DEX) who used a HEAVEN PUNISHER. Well, I don't know if heaven felt like punishing me, but I left her game (I did not like being in her company), and got my first and only FSOD. Lost my LAST SURVIVOR +30, STAG CUTLERY +30 (had 10% hit), RED SABER+13, and a few other valuables. Got me rather peeved .. wasn't a big deal, though .. I've gotten over STAGs (YAMATO is much more powerful), I prefer partisans over swords (GAE BOLG pwns m41 a55), and I eventually found another RED SABER with slightly better percentages. So, it all worked out in the end ..

BUT THE HAMBURGER MAG IS STILL THE MORTAL INCARNATION OF SATAN! >_<;