PDA

View Full Version : Just 10 cents a day...

ChronoTrigga
Jul 25, 2012, 02:10 AM
Who else forgets to feed their mag? I'm level 24, and my mag is level 5....

BIG OLAF
Jul 25, 2012, 02:11 AM
I forget to feed the goddamn thing because the percentage on the energy bar goes down so damn slow.

goldwing
Jul 25, 2012, 02:19 AM
I do now cause its max lvl but before that i was on it. Now my mag just sits there he gets hungry way to fast for me.

GoldenFalcon
Jul 25, 2012, 02:22 AM
My mags are max level, and I just spam monomates on the one I'm using and buy to replace them each time in the camp ship

IzzyData
Jul 25, 2012, 02:34 AM
Never. I like leveling my mag more than leveling myself.

Zorafim
Jul 25, 2012, 02:38 AM
You need to get yourself excited about leveling them. "Few more levels, and I get my PB!" "If I keep it up, it'll get a great new useful ability!" Stuff like that. Get into the habit of feeding it when you reach the camp ship, or while autorunning between spawn points. I'm used to feeding them because of PSO, and it's much easier in PSO2 now that it's not so binary when you can feed them.

My biggest problem is actually keeping my mags higher levels than my alts, considering how fast my alts level. That's not a problem after lv20, though.

goldwing
Jul 25, 2012, 02:50 AM
You need to get yourself excited about leveling them. "Few more levels, and I get my PB!" "If I keep it up, it'll get a great new useful ability!" Stuff like that. Get into the habit of feeding it when you reach the camp ship, or while autorunning between spawn points. I'm used to feeding them because of PSO, and it's much easier in PSO2 now that it's not so binary when you can feed them.

My biggest problem is actually keeping my mags higher levels than my alts, considering how fast my alts level. That's not a problem after lv20, though.

Yea that tends to help me to. I love to set goals for myself in that regaurds.

Gama
Jul 25, 2012, 02:52 AM
i usuly notice that my mag floats "in a weak way" so thats when i feed it.

Scarlet_Rain
Jul 25, 2012, 03:02 AM
Both at 150, usually forget to before boss fights though just in case.

Ragnarok_
Jul 25, 2012, 03:06 AM
I forget it's even there, sometimes. There are days where I just sell all the junk weapons I find, trying to mash that Strike stat so hai.

And then I'm cramming things down its throat that would make sword-swallowers blush.

Zipzo
Jul 25, 2012, 03:06 AM
I'm quite acquainted to taking care of other living entities around the house (dog). A lot of constant checking up and turning my head to make sure everything is fine...so those habits seem to play a part in my mag raising. I am always looking at my mag and checking if it's ready to feed, it's almost a reflex now to check every minute or something.

Macman
Jul 25, 2012, 03:34 AM
My mag is max level, and now I just find myself annoyed how often I gotta shove monomates down its throat to keep the support running.

I hope there's an ability mags get at level 200 that slows the energy bar dropping (or removes it completely)