PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 追加ロビーアクション09 / Lobby Action 9 (Worry) [Ship 2]

Chaosfissure
Jul 27, 2012, 04:11 PM
Normally I would judge the price of this by looking at items in the shops, however I searched for this item by name and found absolutely none to compare it to.

Given that this is going rare soon, and that I have no basis for comparison of this item's value,

- Should I wait for it to go rare before attempting to sell it?
- How much would it be worth now? Once it is rare?
- Is it even worth selling/trading?

Sorry for the bother and thanks for your time!

windorf
Jul 27, 2012, 04:15 PM
With emotes I found that you can't search them by the names. You have to go to the shop and just browse the ticket section(the greenish icon, should be about 4 down I think). I have 4 lay down emotes for 1 mill a pop and still haven't sold.

Chaosfissure
Jul 27, 2012, 04:19 PM
I have tried doing that - Categorized by "Consumable" and in the subsection where other actions can be found, and the general list doesn't show any there. I haven't tried min price bracketing yet, however.

EDIT: Found one at 105k, 178k, and 21k, so the price seems to be all over the place. It might be best to wait for it to go rare and at least be in some level of demand with the lower price ones weeded out before making a decision, perhaps.

windorf
Jul 27, 2012, 04:27 PM
I just checked and there are none. Well I say 600 is about normal for them. Rarity doesn't seem to matter. Like I said, I have had the emote 16 which is no longer in the game at a mill and still hasn't sold.

Titan
Jul 27, 2012, 05:12 PM
With emotes I found that you can't search them by the names. You have to go to the shop and just browse the ticket section(the greenish icon, should be about 4 down I think). I have 4 lay down emotes for 1 mill a pop and still haven't sold.

Actually you can search for lobby actions/voices/etc by name. Copy/paste the text, but for the number you have to type it while the JP IME is active. If you try to type the numbers normally, you will see no results.

windorf
Jul 27, 2012, 05:31 PM
Actually you can search for lobby actions/voices/etc by name. Copy/paste the text, but for the number you have to type it while the JP IME is active. If you try to type the numbers normally, you will see no results.

Oh yeah!!! Totally forgot about the JP IME for numbers. Thanks Titan.

mctastee
Jul 31, 2012, 08:30 PM
These go for maybe 50k. 'Worry' is really common.