PDA

View Full Version : Performance Enhancement...

Cortte
Jul 28, 2012, 10:51 AM
How would you guys feel if Abilities such as our good old Devil/Heavenly Battle were an addition to the game. Say Devil boosts speed of standard attacks only, while Heavenly boosts standard attack speed and reduces charge times for all PAs that require it.

Do we think this would be a helpful addition?

ScottyMango
Jul 28, 2012, 10:55 AM
I would love it if they implemented this. 'Units' in PSO1 were some of my favorite things to find, and it makes even more sense for these kind of upgrades to be in PSO2.

Cortte
Jul 28, 2012, 10:57 AM
I would love it if they implemented this. 'Units' in PSO1 were some of my favorite things to find, and it makes even more sense for these kind of upgrades to be in PSO2.

I agree, and I think FO classes might be especially happy with an all around charge reduce instead of just fire.

gravityvx
Jul 28, 2012, 11:03 AM
Stacking light resist to not get 1 shot by dark falz, only to still get destroyed by grants~ Still, I would like it if they added these back, was always nice to get that extra boost for weapons you shouldn't normally be able to use due to a small stat amount of a certain stat missing.

jooozek
Jul 28, 2012, 11:42 AM
I just want untekked units to start dropping so I can put Lucky Rise on them...

Limbo_lag
Jul 28, 2012, 12:01 PM
For a second there I thought OP was making a DmC reference >_> But yes, I agree, would be nice to have these, perhaps integrate them with emergency events or something might be neat.