PDA

View Full Version : Price Check ステラトゥインクル+10 wtih Ragne Soul + Tech II

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 28, 2012, 01:33 PM
Hey guys. I found a ステラトゥインクル a few days ago and I thought I'd be able to sell it at +5, but that didn't work, so I worked on it a little last night and swapped what it had already on it for a Ragne Soul and Tech II. I put it up for sale again for 3 million (someone was selling one with the same stuff I had at +3 for 3,360,000, iirc).

I woke up this morning to find that it still hadn't sold. So, I decided to take the plunge and grind it to +10. I was successful, so it now has over 500 t-atk total and I put it back up for 3.5 million. Now, judging from the other prices in the shop (+10 with one ability, 4+ million), I would think I'm selling it for a reasonable price all things considered, but I'd like to hear your opinion. Am I crazy or is this a fair asking price?

Ceresa
Jul 28, 2012, 01:42 PM
That weapon's price is grossly inflated by its rarity. A Garland+10 has some 40-50 more atk with similar affixes and there were a few for sale for 4.5~5m earlier. Since you can't resell rares there's not going to be much demand for this when a bit more of saving will get them a better, more future-proof weapon.

Might get lucky and find someone who values cutesy over power though!

eharima
Jul 28, 2012, 02:28 PM
It's not UNreasonably priced, but you put it in there like 3? days and want it to sell fast?

you gotta cut your phantasy and say whats the MINimum price you can take if you wanna sell fast.

look, there is one there for 1.5 mill, has 2 slot anyway, I could put ragne and technique 2/3 plus grind if im lucky and all goes well, for a whole fucking lot less than 2.1mill
which is the extra your asking.
people are gonna be finding this item and cutting your price DAILY, by quite alot by the looks, and plus like Ceresa said, there are 2 more powerfull rods out there.

you cant put an item in such competition at such a high price and expect to sell overnight.

I'm not denying its not one of the better ones in there,
(do elements on rods affect DMG??)
but if you want quick turn over, reconsider your profit margin, sooner than later, because its only going to become harder to sell, and the money you invested will be a loss.

even if I was a rich FO and was buying finished items, i'd still pay the extra 400k and get the one that has technique 3 on it. (after I bought a garland that is).
Just because its a cometitive price in the AH, dosent mean that actually any of the AH items are SELLING.
have you been watching?

TLDR; its borderline fair, dont expect quick sale, reduce profit margin or be stuck with it.

windorf
Jul 28, 2012, 02:46 PM
I would love to have this rod, but no money. :(

Do elements on rods affect DMG??

I think it only affects the melee hits on rods, not the techs. I may be wrong. Someone please correct me if i'm wrong.

TetsuyaHikari
Jul 28, 2012, 11:46 PM
Well, shortly after making this thread, I bumped it down to 3 million and it finally sold a couple of hours later.