PDA

View Full Version : *Ship 7 Guild "Confusion"

badboyedmond
Jul 28, 2012, 11:24 PM
Guild "Confusion" looking for more players who speak english. We goes on almost everydays and we ALSO have our own vent channel.

WELCOME FOR EVERYONE^^

my character name : ___GumI___

ChronoTrigga
Jul 29, 2012, 05:03 AM
Valhalla Knights own Ship 7. ;)

ZeroKyoshiro
Jul 29, 2012, 08:31 PM
LOL chrono. Be nice. Good luck Confusion on your search for new members and may you grow. If you guys want to do a guild collaborate time mission or to party up with some of my guys. Just look or add Zero Kyoshiro id name Zero Kyo. We got about 100 of us who speak english so feel free to add and party with us. We dont bite.

Narugami
Jul 30, 2012, 02:57 AM
Valhalla Knights own Ship 7. ;)

Go shove a made-in-afghanistan batman shooting vibrator up your behind ]:<

Oh btw, updated thread here I guess: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199035

luca_maygrinn
Jul 30, 2012, 05:43 AM
Glad to see that more people are forming up Teams for Ship 7. More English-speaking people to play with.

welcome welcome!

If I ever come across people looking for your Team, I'll redirect them to you. What blocks will your team be regular on?

Narugami
Jul 30, 2012, 05:45 AM
Glad to see that more people are forming up Teams for Ship 7. More English-speaking people to play with.

welcome welcome!

If I ever come across people looking for your Team, I'll redirect them to you. What blocks will your team be regular on?

Why thank you! :D We're usually at Block 27 ~

luca_maygrinn
Jul 30, 2012, 06:45 PM
block 27. understood.

there's really no reason for Teams to be rivals. Especially if we're all playing and enjoying the same game.

Better to have more people to play with when you log on...

also, I really don't want to get into a game just to bicker at someone...

(((but I have to admit, I've got this very strong racism on BR gamers that I'm still trying to fix...)))