PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Help! Windows Error D:

sugarFO
Jul 29, 2012, 02:19 AM
I've had this happen a few times now. I'll be playing and this suddenly this pops up! What should I do and how do I solve it? It shuts the game down afterward. My computer isn't overheating or anything, so... O.o

Any help would be appreciated!

http://i.imgur.com/QbMjX.jpg

Mystic_Nessly
Jul 31, 2012, 06:01 PM
First of all, do you meet the minimum hardware requirements, specifically the ram requirement?

Do you only have this error when you run this game?

I'm thinking maybe one or more of your ram modules may be faulty?

You could try using MemTest86 or the "+" version ( both are free. To use it, you just need to burn the program on a CD and restart your computer). If Memtest detects errors in your RAM, then I am almost certain that is what would be causing your issues.

Ultimately, if Memtest detects errors in your ram, you would either need to remove the faulty stick(s) and/or replace, depending on how much "good" RAM you have and your operating system's requirements.

sugarFO
Jul 31, 2012, 09:06 PM
First of all, do you meet the minimum hardware requirements, specifically the ram requirement?

Do you only have this error when you run this game?

I'm thinking maybe one or more of your ram modules may be faulty?

You could try using MemTest86 or the "+" version ( both are free. To use it, you just need to burn the program on a CD and restart your computer). If Memtest detects errors in your RAM, then I am almost certain that is what would be causing your issues.

Ultimately, if Memtest detects errors in your ram, you would either need to remove the faulty stick(s) and/or replace, depending on how much "good" RAM you have and your operating system's requirements.
Oh my God! This sounds serious. Thank you for responding, I will try this.