PDA

View Full Version : Mission 2nd quest in the Mines

origami21
Jul 29, 2012, 01:02 PM
at the 3rd (final map), the rescue code, what the heck am i supposed to do? those things that i'm supposed to rescue dies in like 3 seconds. tried going in with my brother and 2 npcs, still unable to "rescue" them before they die.

i'm kinda lost here. am i missing something? you're supposed to whack that robot holding the whatever-it-is-that-needs-rescuing right?

Ana-Chan
Jul 29, 2012, 01:09 PM
You see the timer on the right? You have to protect them for that long. What makes this harder is that while you can't lock on directly, PAs and techs can hit it. So you have to be careful with your major AoE stuff because if it does hit what you are trying to protect then that is it, quest over. Try single hit things only, if you are a force, try to limit yourself to zonde.
Basically, that thing wants to break out under its own power. If you attack the robot and destroy it then it will not break free under its own power. So that is why you have to be careful.

Sigmund
Jul 29, 2012, 01:09 PM
No, you have to protect them, including the robot holding the furries. Friendly fire is enabled so try not to AoE them.

soulpimpwizzurd
Jul 29, 2012, 05:23 PM
lol first time i was on that mission i played with a bunch of japanese players and i thought you were supposed to kill the machine holding the little guys so i went over to it and spammed rage dance

and i panicked because the more i spammed rage dance the more the bar went lower and i was like "oh no it's gonna explode" and then when it exploded i was like "damn i was too late"

and then the japanese guys i was with were like

;A;

Hrith
Jul 29, 2012, 11:16 PM
Those trials often succeed when you ignore them >_>

gigawuts
Jul 29, 2012, 11:55 PM
Sometimes I use other spin to move the enemies during code rescue, and try to not kill a single thing.

It actually works, too.

Mike
Jul 30, 2012, 12:08 AM
Sometimes I use other spin to move the enemies during code rescue, and try to not kill a single thing.

It actually works, too.
If an enemy gets stuck behind an object or around a corner, you can just wait it out for the most part too.

Kylrad
Jul 31, 2012, 10:07 AM
Funny thing about that rescue mission is if you just run away from it as soon as you trigger it you can stand in the far distance and dance in till the timer runs out and you win (You don't have to dance, but might as well right?). Must be a bug or something