PDA

View Full Version : タイガーピアス / Tiger Pierce

IndigoNovember
Jul 30, 2012, 02:47 AM
So I was looking for a white Tiger Pierce. I currently see one going for around 157,000 meseta. I seem to remember that a few days ago it was only a little over 100,000 meseta. Can anybody confirm or deny my memory?

Heat Haze
Jul 30, 2012, 03:02 AM
I have seen one that was around for 100,000 Meseta, but it sold quickly. Not sure how many were around that price range, since most I see are around 150,000 meseta now.

Shinmarizu
Jul 30, 2012, 06:19 PM
White Tiger Pierces are floating around for 195k right now. Not too many of them either. I'm quite surprised though; most Tiger Pierces are going relatively cheap while the Ballistic Coats are keeping their value....

IndigoNovember
Jul 30, 2012, 07:15 PM
White Tiger Pierces are floating around for 195k right now. Not too many of them either. I'm quite surprised though; most Tiger Pierces are going relatively cheap while the Ballistic Coats are keeping their value....

Oh man, I don't check in for around half a day and it's already gone up 50k meseta? Lovely...

Shinmarizu
Jul 31, 2012, 12:07 AM
Yeah, white seems to be the most popular colour for any of the newer outfits. Keep in mind that the prices I found were only during that particular time (7PM EDT). To take advantage of any deal that might show up might require you to be looking at the shops during peak playtime for the Japanese players (7-10PM JST, 6-10AM EDT perhaps).

IndigoNovember
Jul 31, 2012, 03:01 AM
Yeah, white seems to be the most popular colour for any of the newer outfits. Keep in mind that the prices I found were only during that particular time (7PM EDT). To take advantage of any deal that might show up might require you to be looking at the shops during peak playtime for the Japanese players (7-10PM JST, 6-10AM EDT perhaps).

Hmm, 3AM - 7AM Pacific time, eh? I'll give it a shot.

Red*
Aug 3, 2012, 05:19 AM
We have day 3 after a new gacha, ppls stopped to try it and the cheaper ones went. Is normal.. Well white and black are always the expensive ones, Japanese like them. But dont like green and yellow.. They will be always cheap in shops.

Shinmarizu
Aug 3, 2012, 08:26 AM
If it means anything, I have a purple Tiger Pierce if you're interested... unless someone picks mine off.

Sizustar
Aug 3, 2012, 04:59 PM

Because white outfit is the only one that can be changed with the Color Change ticket.

Shinmarizu
Aug 3, 2012, 06:52 PM
Because white outfit is the only one that can be changed with the Color Change ticket.

I can truthfully say that is false. I have used a Color Change ticket on a purple Ballistic Coat. White is just popular.

Asuni
Aug 3, 2012, 11:28 PM
I have a white tiger pierce... I want a ballistic coat too