PDA

View Full Version : PSP 2 hackers

punkrockjustin
Jul 31, 2012, 04:15 PM
I guess I'm kind of noobish. But I have mad skills, do some runs with me and find out :)

So, not to belabor the point, but:

That's right.

You should make a back up of your save data because when you join a random party there could be a risk that some dumb hacker messes the game of the other players thinking he is doing a favor to everyone because hacking has become so common in the online community.

If you fall in such situation your data could become anormal (exp, stats, wep stats, name, charcter apparence, game play stats) and the people who still play this game serously won't like to play with you because you have tainted with hack and be branded as illehit and you'll be damned into the dark and atrocious road of the high lvl noobs.

May the internets God have mercy on your data if you ever astray from the rightful path of true legitness.

Lemme get this straight. People can just hack my character without my knowledge or permission or participation? We can be... hack-raped? Is there a way to tell if it's already too late?

blace
Jul 31, 2012, 04:29 PM
Aside from them being room host, they can't actually do anything to you. If you think you may have been compromised, you can quit out of the game mid session, preserving your character data.

The most notable hack is the level 200 hack, which is sadly, a large portion of the online community. The other notable difference is their character name, if you see symbols and shapes and colors on their character name, they're more than likely involved with it.

Your best bet is to keep a backup of your save every so often.

Ame
Jul 31, 2012, 04:35 PM
best way to not get haxed is to stay out of there host or to keep your setting at low level runs example;level 20-60 or level 1-20 etc. sometimes you could be haxed and not know it depending on who the hacker is.most hackers are name colored and use real poor troll tactics that make me sit and eat oreos while lulzing at there stupidity,but there are name colored players who are 200 that are not legit and cry for attention with host setting set to 'unrestricted'.corruptors i know of at this time are varel and watch out for the level 0 haxers.be a good idea to team up with members here who are legit.they say you can tell by partner card,but that is not 100% accurate since even they can mod there card to look legit.

punkrockjustin
Jul 31, 2012, 04:38 PM
Thanks guys, that's good to know. I pretty much stay away from colored names anyway, and rarely enter a room made by someone I don't know. Most of the time, I end up hosting and I tend to kick anyone I think isn't legit. I don't kick every time, though, some people just want to have pretty names and no other hacks, which is all right with me.

Ame
Jul 31, 2012, 04:43 PM
also if one joins and gives you there card DO NOT accept it because the chances of them having a corruption code on are 50/50 so it is like making a deal with the devil as my dad calls it.

Nytesong
Jul 31, 2012, 05:03 PM
well that explains why someone in a room i joined kept trying to get everyone to accept thier partner card. i never was able to (recieve card wasn't highlighted). im glad now!!!!
i do have my files backed up to my desktop tho so i can just toss them back in there.

Ame
Jul 31, 2012, 05:47 PM
i back up my file often and use alternate characters that are not even near 200.my highest character is a level 140/27 beast female,but i use my lower ones most to do practice runs when i am bored.if you want any advice or have any questions about a specific cheater just ask me kk?

Drunk Slayer
Jul 31, 2012, 06:33 PM
Like the girl with the wise father said, do not accept the instant "hi! here's my card" guy with max level.

Hacking has evolved to the point that it has become like a disease, they just touch you and you'll become infected.

This people they just want to drag you to their level because they want to create a anarchist society with no morals or game ethics were chaos will run rampant through the lobby, where the legit will be opressed, looked down and crushed. You might call such thing "Survival of the hacked".

Those poor people are beyond help but I pray to the internet God that someday a glimpse of light will reveal the path to redemption.

If you are wondering where are those players who endured the hardships of the legit path, I'm afraid to tell you that they are no longer with us and they left to the other world...

...now struggling with the hardships of japanese language but nevertheless blessed with fun and more importantly without the sinful temptation of hacks.

blace
Jul 31, 2012, 06:46 PM
There are a handful of them left, but as with anything, move on to the next best thing.

Infinity may be what you're looking for the best experiences for the Portable series, but with PSO 2's release it may certainly be a ghost town. If you choose to stay with the local servers, a few others and myself roam them. If you choose to continue from Infinity, you'll need to schedule meet ups with others.

Mr Fwibbles
Jul 31, 2012, 08:13 PM
Of course, with Infinity you can also play with randoms without worrying about getting hacked.

Nilkemios
Jul 31, 2012, 09:44 PM
Infected partner cards exist now? Any sources of info on this? (And I thought it couldn't get worse.)

Ame
Jul 31, 2012, 09:45 PM
i for one am dissapointed(forgive my poor grammar please)in most of the new hackers since they use bad judgement in doing things and do not look at it from a legit point of view also.anyone can turn on a code and abuse it to make themselves look like a god and i have had some run in's with afew code abusers,but they seem to DC out of the blue(lulz lag spikes for the win).

Infected partner cards exist now? Any sources of info on this? (And I thought it couldn't get worse.)

it is a code that involves the the partnercard ID# someone said it does not work,but it works and can be an ubber butthurt if you accept the card.you will not know it until you get it to look at there card and the # will -1 as the card ID#.if it happens do not save your data.

Ami
Aug 1, 2012, 04:52 AM
Of course, with Infinity you can also play with randoms without worrying about getting hacked.
Lol not really. The risk is lower, but there are hackers on the JPN side as well. You don't have to be super suspicious like with the Eng server. But you still need to be smart. If something doesn't feel right then it probably isn't.

Rozerem
Aug 1, 2012, 10:02 AM
If they join my host and piss me off I just send them to my best friend Mr.Lobby and my bodyguard Mr.B!tchlist keeps them out.^^

XxGoregrinderxX
Aug 1, 2012, 11:22 AM
Infested Partnercards?? ...
I dont think i will go online again. :/

Ame
Aug 1, 2012, 12:18 PM

zomg all you have to do is not accept there partner card or give them your card and you will be fine that is the only way they can corrupt/tamper with your file.

blace
Aug 1, 2012, 01:25 PM
As I've said in the last page, you can always drop out of the game without saving or quitting out of the game entirely.

punkrockjustin
Aug 1, 2012, 03:09 PM
My theory: DON'T PANIC, TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT AND INSTINCTS, AND AS MUCH AS YOU CAN STICK WITH PEOPLE YOU KNOW. But don't let paranoia keep you from meeting new people, either, this would pretty much defeat the purpose of social gaming.

As far as the hackers go, I don't think there's any reason to really be alarmed. I think as long as you trust your instincts and try to either host parties yourself or only join parties hosted by people you know, you'll more than likely be okay. I don't usually exchange cards anyway until after a run or two (I like to see how people roll first); I have tons of partner cards but I don't think my data is corrupted; I'm the right level, all my stats are accurate, etc... I have taken the advice of people here and backed up my save file now, but I think other than that I'm just gonna keep playing like I have since I got the game.

I'd love to play with people from psow, too. I say if you know you're gonna be online post here or in the player matchup forum, or send some PM's, as far in advance as you can. I know personally my schedule is fairly erratic because of RL obligations.

I don't have any immediate plans of buying Infinity. The language barrier, and the logistics of scheduling with other people, are deal breakers for me right now. If the day comes when I can't enjoy PSP2 I will probably reconsider, but for now I'm good.

Ame
Aug 1, 2012, 04:32 PM
My theory: DON'T PANIC, TRUST YOUR JUDGEMENT AND INSTINCTS, AND AS MUCH AS YOU CAN STICK WITH PEOPLE YOU KNOW. But don't let paranoia keep you from meeting new people, either, this would pretty much defeat the purpose of social gaming.

As far as the hackers go, I don't think there's any reason to really be alarmed. I think as long as you trust your instincts and try to either host parties yourself or only join parties hosted by people you know, you'll more than likely be okay. I don't usually exchange cards anyway until after a run or two (I like to see how people roll first); I have tons of partner cards but I don't think my data is corrupted; I'm the right level, all my stats are accurate, etc... I have taken the advice of people here and backed up my save file now, but I think other than that I'm just gonna keep playing like I have since I got the game.

I'd love to play with people from psow, too. I say if you know you're gonna be online post here or in the player matchup forum, or send some PM's, as far in advance as you can. I know personally my schedule is fairly erratic because of RL obligations.

I don't have any immediate plans of buying Infinity. The language barrier, and the logistics of scheduling with other people, are deal breakers for me right now. If the day comes when I can't enjoy PSP2 I will probably reconsider, but for now I'm good.

i like the way you roll and it would be fun to team up with players again.till then i have some skeltons/partner cards that have been inactive for almost two years now to say farewell too...

Noblewine
Aug 2, 2012, 08:04 AM
Its sad to see things haven't changed at all for the network mode. Locking your games or using Mobbitz or this forums is probably a good way to try to make an arrangement to find people to run with online.
I usually just lock my games whenever I'm in the mood to play online. Backing up your data is also a good idea as well. Incase you run into something suspicious.

Rozerem
Aug 2, 2012, 08:22 AM
What's more sad is that most of them don't know how to turn there cheats off or even know how to use there cheat devices and because of that I only join host's I know and knew for along time,but since I'm seldomly on because of work and parenting I only know bits a fragments about the server.I do know that hackers still play,but I'm on picky SOB on who's host I join for many reasons.

Syncesta
Aug 2, 2012, 07:39 PM
also if one joins and gives you there card DO NOT accept it because the chances of them having a corruption code on are 50/50 so it is like making a deal with the devil as my dad calls it.

never happend to me
and i got about 1000 cards from hackers/hackeds

Noblewine
Aug 4, 2012, 10:24 PM
I didn't even know about the ability to turn them off/on. How can people forget to do that if that simple. I heard about how some are refusing to fork over their cards but didn't realize its somewhat true.

Rozerem
Aug 5, 2012, 05:59 AM
I didn't even know about the ability to turn them off/on. How can people forget to do that if that simple. I heard about how some are refusing to fork over their cards but didn't realize its somewhat true.
Because most codes don't have an off switch for the cheat device and most just copy and paste the codes without knowing wtf there doing to begin with and some do refuse because of people begging for things or psn stalkers/trolls and s***.Most of them use TempAR when some use other cheat device versions that do have an off switch,but like I said in the above most codes don't have an off switch for the cheat device and most just copy and paste the codes without knowing wtf there doing to begin with.

S1m0n
Aug 5, 2012, 10:25 AM
If People want to cheat hack or whatever why can't they just stay on a server specific to them , I don't begrudge them having fun but at the same time don't spoil the legit players who want to have fun the correct way.

Ame
Aug 5, 2012, 11:46 AM
because there is no server that was made for that and they could just cheat in ADHOC or in story mode,but they want to show off at times and say 'look what i can do'.i have meet many legit players who are kind and the same goes for cheaters,but there are cases that they get mixed and fights break out and it can be avoided.i will admit right now i can cheat,but it gets boring and i do like to play legitly most of the time.
rules of my host;do not ask/beg to be modded because i have rules set up for myself,in otherwords do not ask for a level 200 boost or i will boot you with a smile,refrain from asking for rare drops because it took legit players longer to get them since they worked for it,do not try and hit on me because i will boot,do not ask for name modding because i do not do that to players(ask a pro-hacker).

S1m0n
Aug 5, 2012, 02:41 PM
because there is no server that was made for that and they could just cheat in ADHOC or in story mode,but they want to show off at times and say 'look what i can do'.i have meet many legit players who are kind and the same goes for cheaters,but there are cases that they get mixed and fights break out and it can be avoided.i will admit right now i can cheat,but it gets boring and i do like to play legitly most of the time.
rules of my host;do not ask/beg to be modded because i have rules set up for myself,in otherwords do not ask for a level 200 boost or i will boot you with a smile,refrain from asking for rare drops because it took legit players longer to get them since they worked for it,do not try and hit on me because i will boot,do not ask for name modding because i do not do that to players(ask a pro-hacker).

I wouldn't say it s cheating but just giving your self some extra fun .

I remember pso on the Xbox and I used to mod stuff which was fun but I never spoiled anyone's enjoyment but you did have people that would.

I get what you say about people nagging the hell out of you asking for Rare stuff etc .

Mr Fwibbles
Aug 5, 2012, 07:27 PM
That reminds me, you can't trade anything above B rank, right? Is it possible to disable that with a cheat code, or that limitation server-side?

(Please note that I'm not asking for a code, just curious how the game handles trades.)

Ame
Aug 5, 2012, 08:26 PM
That reminds me, you can't trade anything above B rank, right? Is it possible to disable that with a cheat code, or that limitation server-side?

(Please note that I'm not asking for a code, just curious how the game handles trades.)

i heard rumors of a code like existing,but never encountered a modder who could do it.i for one would just do story mode and beat that mode to unlock the A ranked weapons unless you are talking about rares then i would say try your hardest to earn your keep.someone did trade with me a black meteora and it was a rare,but how i was able to get that rare in that manner is still unclear to me.i did try to trade an exam saber to someone who really wanted one and it would not do it.

punkrockjustin
Aug 5, 2012, 11:56 PM
I just gave someone a Black Meteora. It must be an exception to the rule.

Dr.No
Aug 6, 2012, 12:47 AM
Black Meteora is a B rank weapon, so it makes sense that it could be traded....Only C and B rank weapons/armors can be traded with the exception of a few weapons like the password items.

d19xx
Aug 6, 2012, 03:37 AM
If People want to cheat hack or whatever why can't they just stay on a server specific to them , I don't begrudge them having fun but at the same time don't spoil the legit players who want to have fun the correct way.

Hacker/Cheater logic:

- They prefer to play with legit or non cheaters for the purpose of being admired or praised.

- They find playing with other hackers to be pointless, since they know each other's tricks. Quoting Jerry Seinfeld "It's like two magicians, trying to entertain each other. The one goes, "Look, a rabbit". The other goes, "So? ... I believe this is your card."

- Since they can't be "awesome" around other hackers, they're usually bored and ends up joining clans, trying to hook up with girls that are actually guys irl, curse legits for being so square a.k.a. I got kicked as soon as I joined syndrome, Don't join but i'll leave the room open and unprotected just incase someone cares and starting so ronery pay attention to me parties...

S1m0n
Aug 6, 2012, 05:46 AM
If I remember correctly they were able to make weapons above b class look like they were b class or lower so for instance a s class or über rares were made to look like a lower class weapon , I'm not sure how it was done but I'm positive that is how it worked but it's been a while since I've played with any type of mods etc on any games as I prefer to play all my games legit first and if I have time or no new games are out I will play about with cheats or mods if available .

Ame
Aug 6, 2012, 10:20 AM
Hacker/Cheater logic:

- They prefer to play with legit or non cheaters for the purpose of being admired or praised.

- They find playing with other hackers to be pointless, since they know each other's tricks. Quoting Jerry Seinfeld "It's like two magicians, trying to entertain each other. The one goes, "Look, a rabbit". The other goes, "So? ... I believe this is your card."

- Since they can't be "awesome" around other hackers, they're usually bored and ends up joining clans, trying to hook up with girls that are actually guys irl, curse legits for being so square a.k.a. I got kicked as soon as I joined syndrome, Don't join but i'll leave the room open and unprotected just incase someone cares and starting so ronery pay attention to me parties...

i very much agree with you on this one...i will not go into detail on why i agree with you,but it just something that happened lastnight on the server that i will not forget.my dad calls the trying to hook up with someone on the server 'The Sausage Fest Trap' and said if they really enjoy the arts of futa then more power to them.:barf:

the type of hax i am more concerned about are the ones that do not know what they are doing because if they mess upon a cheat it could have many bad side effects such as a corrupted file and many other things.i remember what i told my successor on another game...if you are in doubt and not sure what the code will do then remove it from your list or just remove your whole list and stay legit.he removed his whole list and stayed legit and made me very happy by showing he has skill.i would go into more detail,but my past is something most will never hear about since it was longago.

lazyknight
Aug 6, 2012, 11:35 AM
I agree with d19xx's post. I think that pretty much nail's the mentality of the hackers online. Specially the one with the Seinfeld reference.

It explains why hackers keeps trying to join legits and the lvl 200's that keeps making "helping low levels" parties. They want those moments where they feel all powerful and the only way they can achieve that is by playing with people who doesn't cheat like they do.

Ame
Aug 6, 2012, 12:00 PM
not all are like that,but i will agree most are like that.most of the time i have it set for friends only and only on rare occasions will i go outside of my circle of comfort to socialize,but that is rare because even i like some peace of mind.none of my characters are 200 and i even angered a hacker when i got a rare weapon legitly to where he called me a cheater so i said kk and deleted my file since i know i will get it back eventually.not all want power,but most do and that is why i stay in solitude.

punkrockjustin
Aug 6, 2012, 12:27 PM
Black Meteora is a B rank weapon, so it makes sense that it could be traded....Only C and B rank weapons/armors can be traded with the exception of a few weapons like the password items.

Ah, I think we were under the impression that the weapon couldn't be "rare", either.

Hellahym
Sep 25, 2012, 05:43 PM
Hacker/Cheater logic:

1-Imo, true in the 90% of times.
2-Not all the time. I wil expand this later.
3-There's a difference between coders/hackers and cheaters. The first ones create their own stuff, and is rare for them to be agressive with other players. They can be awesome just by doing cool stuff all the time.
Cheaters just use the codes they found doing some google search. Imo the 99% of online "hackers" fit in this category.

And here I stop to reply, and just will give my 2 cents:

Many cheaters can do harm to another player by mistake, by keeping their codes active: they don't know most of the codes remain active even after being turned off.
But the main problem are those players who find funny to perform FREE hax agression to others. They're like monkeys with guns. Usually they party together, they are very young (around 15-18 years old the most, with exceptions of course) and even when they join to a legit party they can do harm*.
This kind of players are the main reason of the hate to hackers, since they give the worse reputation to ALL.
These guys fit in the same category than the hacker-wannabe ones who use Sub7* back in time to screw others PCs, and feel themselves "awesome" in the proccess. In fact, they ARE haxors-wannabe.
They just will screw your save file cos is fun for them. Retarded yes, but sadly true.
Like martial arts: it takes dedication to become good, and to become good you need a wish of superation. But a bully will just quit after he learns how to kick a head and trow some punches.

Plus, maybe there's another thing that enforce free attacks to legits...
Is not a secret that legits look down hackers/cheates. Usually words like garbage, weak, bad player, etc are associated to people who use some kind of hax. And all people who perform hax in a way or another go to the same bag.

I have been there, cos my only chara is modded. Manys time I try to join to a legit party to have a nice time playing. I'm not a one-hit-killer. I never touch another player data, even when they asked for. My gear is nothing out of commond. Gameplay wise, I play like everyone else. My team friends are like the dictionary difinition of the word "legit". Like many legits, they are afraid of hax and don't tolerate hackers. But they play with me, even in Infinity... a place where a party under hax can mean PERMABAN. I'm grateful for their trust. But I earned it.
Still... I have been kicked from many parties cos "you're a hacker".
Sometimes, I join, people ask for my P-card without even say HELLO, and kick me.
Then, I start to think "ok... I show respect, I'm cool at playing but... in the end is like I'm a stupid haxor punk? Ok, fuck them all, I'm tired of all this stupid legit/haxor thing." Since I can make all my save look 100% legit, I can go from party to party performing harm to others, but no the evident one, of course.
Even can have others join the cause.
No matter the backups, cos in the end, the goal is a complete state of paranoia between legit players.

But... I'm not a teenager. And after a moment of meditation, I realize that way of act is stupid. Legits have their reasons to be like that sometimes. I can't blame them.
Because my chara name is untouched (I don't like name-mod), some idiots have tried to hack me sometimes.
Last time, I join to a "hackers" party and they was in a room. They never saw my chara, only my clean name. A legit name.
One ask for my P-card, and since I don't care I give it to him. Then he said "I got it" and the party leader kick me out. Kids...
I re join to the party. "How he ("he" lol) join us again?" "He don't save"
So, the plan was... I save my data and cannot join to the server after that. Wow, brilliant.
But, what if a player who just start to play online join to this kind of idiots? He got screwed, and that's is how the hate begins...

There's a 100% effective way to avoid being hacked? Yes. Play with friends.
And if you are out there looking for new ones, take your time. And don't put all people who use a hax device in the same bag.
In the end, we all love PS games. Is not cool to leave some IDIOTS ruin the fun.

*The P-card attack it seems can be performed from a guest to any player in the party. So, even in your party, the only way to avoid harm is NOT TO SAVE.
This of course is based in personal observation. Till now, I fail to find data about this in internet. Maybe a good way of understand how it work is to make a dummy save file, get hacked, and decrypt that save to find some clues.
But, a thing is sure... all the times they try to perform the hack on me, I notice something usefull... the partner card of the moron who was trying to screw me always had empty fields... is like there's no data in the P-card.
Imo, this hack may work in a simple way: put all the stats in the P-card to zero.

Also, sorry for my english. I learned by playing video games, and I'm getting better little by little playing PSP2 lol.

CommanderNorad
Apr 13, 2013, 08:14 AM
1-Imo, true in the 90% of times.
2-Not all the time. I wil expand this later.
3-There's a difference between coders/hackers and cheaters. The first ones create their own stuff, and is rare for them to be agressive with other players. They can be awesome just by doing cool stuff all the time.
Cheaters just use the codes they found doing some google search. Imo the 99% of online "hackers" fit in this category.

And here I stop to reply, and just will give my 2 cents:

Many cheaters can do harm to another player by mistake, by keeping their codes active: they don't know most of the codes remain active even after being turned off.
But the main problem are those players who find funny to perform FREE hax agression to others. They're like monkeys with guns. Usually they party together, they are very young (around 15-18 years old the most, with exceptions of course) and even when they join to a legit party they can do harm*.
This kind of players are the main reason of the hate to hackers, since they give the worse reputation to ALL.
These guys fit in the same category than the hacker-wannabe ones who use Sub7* back in time to screw others PCs, and feel themselves "awesome" in the proccess. In fact, they ARE haxors-wannabe.
They just will screw your save file cos is fun for them. Retarded yes, but sadly true.
Like martial arts: it takes dedication to become good, and to become good you need a wish of superation. But a bully will just quit after he learns how to kick a head and trow some punches.

Plus, maybe there's another thing that enforce free attacks to legits...
Is not a secret that legits look down hackers/cheates. Usually words like garbage, weak, bad player, etc are associated to people who use some kind of hax. And all people who perform hax in a way or another go to the same bag.

I have been there, cos my only chara is modded. Manys time I try to join to a legit party to have a nice time playing. I'm not a one-hit-killer. I never touch another player data, even when they asked for. My gear is nothing out of commond. Gameplay wise, I play like everyone else. My team friends are like the dictionary difinition of the word "legit". Like many legits, they are afraid of hax and don't tolerate hackers. But they play with me, even in Infinity... a place where a party under hax can mean PERMABAN. I'm grateful for their trust. But I earned it.
Still... I have been kicked from many parties cos "you're a hacker".
Sometimes, I join, people ask for my P-card without even say HELLO, and kick me.
Then, I start to think "ok... I show respect, I'm cool at playing but... in the end is like I'm a stupid haxor punk? Ok, fuck them all, I'm tired of all this stupid legit/haxor thing." Since I can make all my save look 100% legit, I can go from party to party performing harm to others, but no the evident one, of course.
Even can have others join the cause.
No matter the backups, cos in the end, the goal is a complete state of paranoia between legit players.

But... I'm not a teenager. And after a moment of meditation, I realize that way of act is stupid. Legits have their reasons to be like that sometimes. I can't blame them.
Because my chara name is untouched (I don't like name-mod), some idiots have tried to hack me sometimes.
Last time, I join to a "hackers" party and they was in a room. They never saw my chara, only my clean name. A legit name.
One ask for my P-card, and since I don't care I give it to him. Then he said "I got it" and the party leader kick me out. Kids...
I re join to the party. "How he ("he" lol) join us again?" "He don't save"
So, the plan was... I save my data and cannot join to the server after that. Wow, brilliant.
But, what if a player who just start to play online join to this kind of idiots? He got screwed, and that's is how the hate begins...

There's a 100% effective way to avoid being hacked? Yes. Play with friends.
And if you are out there looking for new ones, take your time. And don't put all people who use a hax device in the same bag.
In the end, we all love PS games. Is not cool to leave some IDIOTS ruin the fun.

*The P-card attack it seems can be performed from a guest to any player in the party. So, even in your party, the only way to avoid harm is NOT TO SAVE.
This of course is based in personal observation. Till now, I fail to find data about this in internet. Maybe a good way of understand how it work is to make a dummy save file, get hacked, and decrypt that save to find some clues.
But, a thing is sure... all the times they try to perform the hack on me, I notice something usefull... the partner card of the moron who was trying to screw me always had empty fields... is like there's no data in the P-card.
Imo, this hack may work in a simple way: put all the stats in the P-card to zero.

Also, sorry for my english. I learned by playing video games, and I'm getting better little by little playing PSP2 lol.

Im agree with his opinion for psp2, still many people there have been hacked/modded by a hackers

Theres a big difference between Legits and Hackers/hacked in that game

Actually I was on the hacker/hacked side, and its true that many ppl there are finding gf (that they dont know that is a guy in real) and get bored because they have nothing to do there, I feel sorry to the new ones there who recently visit the other party (mostly hacked party), who wants to do run, but sooner, they'll be kicked.

Well I have a friend who was a legit, I joined his party and he looks very kind and he started a mission to find a weapon, I usually do cooperate to him by doing a big chain, we also do a DLC mission, and it was a great and epic run.

But on hackers party while doing a mission, they dont know how to do chains so instead, they use the Photon Arts directly to the enemy and the game time is very long compared to my legit friend. I cant blame them for not knowing about the chains and the elements of the enemy and the armors. I also wish that they've learn some of those ways for doing runs.

Well of course, most people would like to have friends, even a family in the game for their own, its fun though. Even my cousin use my psp and play psp2 online, I also teach her to become a skilled player.

I really share this to you people, because even now Im still there ^^;

Bonjet
Apr 13, 2013, 09:06 AM
One of my reasons why I don't play online.

2 WORDS: BLOODY HACKERS.

I play offline, but I never tried cheat/hack this game. I upload and view my screenshots to show that I'm a legit player. I wasted 1 year and 6-7 months of my life to this game. ;-)

And to be honest, I'm a former cheater/hacker to other games long time ago, but I realize when I cheated a game, I was felt like, the game is no challenge, no fun and boring unless if you played that game almost thousand times.