PDA

View Full Version : Cool Shxt

Pages : [1] 2

NoiseHERO
Jul 31, 2012, 09:56 PM
Had this idea for a while and only just now put it into action because of laziness and how not-seriously I take Message Boards...

But I think you guys get the point. It's the opposite of "Bull Shxt" instead of venting about your more serious problems(Or first world problems) or annoying things in general. You can just post random accomplishments or the few good things that happen in life, the little things even. I made this thread because I thought... I dunno sounds interesting. Also, "Bull Shxt" can be pretty depressing to look at, (Life's gotta have up's too)

Guess you could call it a "Real Life Finds/Accomplishments" thread. Anyway, I guess I'll start, assuming this topic doesn't die in 4 posts... Or 2 pages.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I made these funny tags. Also finally got my netbook to charge (Haven't used it in months)

...Yeah!

Ark22
Jul 31, 2012, 10:23 PM
Learned how to play the Hungarian Scale in the key of Eb on my guitar.

Polly
Jul 31, 2012, 11:05 PM
This place could certainly use a bit of positivity.

Picked up a set of Logitech Z623 speakers for my PC on a bit of a whim and am thoroughly happy with them thus far after a bit of tinkering the high-ends because they were a little too bassy and not enough treble out of the box. Games are sounding nice and punchy the way I like them to, and they're displaying a pretty good range for the music I've put through them thus far.

Leviathan
Jul 31, 2012, 11:33 PM
I picked up a pretty neat floor lamp today for $5 and discovered some neat makeup (gel liner and mascara).

Nitro Vordex
Aug 1, 2012, 01:58 AM
Changed the oil in my car. Still got some other things to do to it, including fuel injectors and the TPS, but I'm optimistic. I refuse to give up on it.

Scrub
Aug 1, 2012, 02:27 AM
My grandmother from back home sent me a box full of these snacks I haven't had in over a year, cuz you can only get them out in PA. Very sweet of her.

EDIT: also happened to get matchmade with one of my fav DotA 2 streamers and I buried hard in the game which is always a good feeling.

BIG OLAF
Aug 1, 2012, 10:49 AM
I found my spinner ring that I lost almost two years or so ago. Just some plain stainless steel with a little chain-link design spinner around the middle.

It's great, because when I'm wearing it (I wear it on my left ring finger for some reason; feels most comfortable there), and I spin the chain, it helps me relax and helps me keep my anxiety under a much better control. So glad I found it....

....in my sock drawer. Under my socks I don't wear anymore.

goldwing
Aug 1, 2012, 11:13 AM
I finaly found the designs i made back in cad 2 of this neclace i call project triangle. Now i just gotta find someone or a store who can custome make this for me. Im so glad i found it!!!

Neirene
Aug 1, 2012, 11:17 AM
Went out to do a deposit in the bank forgetting it doesnt open during summer holidays so i had to go to another office bank and there you see me walking under the hot sun for 2 whole hours from point A to point B to point C,D,.... doing errands (*ノノ)

Yet i meet new areas of my neiborghood that i didnt knew they existed at all and it was a nice walk after all and a good exercise too after walking more than 10 km! between places ...

Mantiskilla
Aug 1, 2012, 11:24 AM
Made 2 people happy with giveaway I recently started on here. Being the someone who helped out with that makes its pretty satisfying.

Polly
Aug 1, 2012, 11:38 AM
Client I did some studio drumming for asked me to formally join their band. I declined respectfully because I really don't have the time (and I wasn't super into their music, but didn't mention that), but it's always nice when people recognize your talents, especially when you've spent 22 years honing the craft.

CupOfCoffee
Aug 1, 2012, 11:43 AM
Gonna put a new bridge pickup into my Strat tonight(!) This is goodbye, Mr. Stock Pup. You were not very good, but I wish you all the best in your future dust-collecting endeavors.

CelestialBlade
Aug 1, 2012, 12:02 PM
I'm alive and mostly have the money I need to do what I want. I try to tell myself that every day because seriously, it's all I need anymore. There's so little I truly feel the need to complain about when I can simply exist in a state of comfort, a luxury so few have. I like this thread.

With a lot of ISO certification projects I've been working on taking a global stage this week, it's been really nice to get respected for the work I've done at my job. Just been getting a good level of admiration this week and it feels good.

Client I did some studio drumming for asked me to formally join their band. I declined respectfully because I really don't have the time (and I wasn't super into their music, but didn't mention that), but it's always nice when people recognize your talents, especially when you've spent 22 years honing the craft.
That's awesome, girl. Even if it's an offer you can't take up currently, it's always awesome to be respected enough to receive it. I did some vocal covers for my friend's band months ago and they've asked if I wanted to do some more soon. Gonna have to come up with an open weekend to do so but I'm excited, and kinda blown away because I love singing/dancing but hate my voice :P

EvilMag
Aug 1, 2012, 12:05 PM
Finally fixed my sleep schedule.

Polly
Aug 1, 2012, 12:31 PM
That's awesome, girl. Even if it's an offer you can't take up currently, it's always awesome to be respected enough to receive it. I did some vocal covers for my friend's band months ago and they've asked if I wanted to do some more soon. Gonna have to come up with an open weekend to do so but I'm excited, and kinda blown away because I love singing/dancing but hate my voice :P

That's killer! Let's start us a band! We got lots of musicians around these parts it seems.

Ami
Aug 1, 2012, 03:51 PM
My Persona 3 Official Works artbook came in today. A couple days earlier than I expected. Been wanting this book since I knew about it.

SuperChoco
Aug 1, 2012, 05:57 PM
Finally got a new graphics card for my computer. Oh, and picked up Sin and Punishment 2 for $5.

NoiseHERO
Aug 2, 2012, 12:24 AM
My Persona 3 Official Works artbook came in today. A couple days earlier than I expected. Been wanting this book since I knew about it.

I feel like I should start collecting Art books...

For lots of reference and inspiration.

In other news, my god, my fish has been alive for like a year and a half.

Betta Fish: 1231231242
Gold Fish : -1231231242

Ami
Aug 2, 2012, 04:34 AM
I feel like I should start collecting Art books...

For lots of reference and inspiration.
This is my first artbook too, so yeah I have the urge to start collecting them @~@. It's a good artbook, Udon did a good job translating it. Highly recommend it if you're a P3 fan :3

In other news, I'm cleared to not go to work on Friday if I don't want to. But I'll show up anyway.

Jakosifer
Aug 2, 2012, 10:23 AM
Shelled out 2 grand doing a revamp on my room. No regrets.

joefro
Aug 5, 2012, 07:59 PM
Currently researching new laptops with plans to purchase one in the coming weeks. It's always exciting to shop around for new electronics.

CelestialBlade
Aug 5, 2012, 09:34 PM
Job potentials opening up. Excited and confident, so ready to move on to a bigger engineering job.

Polly
Aug 5, 2012, 11:28 PM
Sleep schedule officially fixed before heading back to work tomorrow after a month off! PSO2 wrecked my shit good, but I got it all back in order!

*sleep*

BIG OLAF
Aug 6, 2012, 01:16 PM
My friend stopped by and jumped my mom's car for a good while. Seemed to fix it, sine the battery wasn't old, or bad, or out of fluids. So that should be all good now. Whew.

Sayara
Aug 6, 2012, 01:25 PM
Kind of embarrassing, I bought a new mouse and a replacement tablet (which i learned why it broke.) Thought i put the order for Intuos 4 M. for 350$ (200 less than the 5) but realized, i ordered the intuos5 Medium for 350$ instead. Newegg you know the way into my heart.

NoiseHERO
Aug 6, 2012, 02:58 PM
Kind of embarrassing, I bought a new mouse and a replacement tablet (which i learned why it broke.) Thought i put the order for Intuos 4 M. for 350$ (200 less than the 5) but realized, i ordered the intuos5 Medium for 350$ instead. Newegg you know the way into my heart.

Lucky sonova.... D:

Sayara
Aug 6, 2012, 03:01 PM
As it turns out. MAGNETS FROM PHONES can destroy tablets. Whoda thunk it!

Ghost Inside
Aug 6, 2012, 03:07 PM
As it turns out. MAGNETS FROM PHONES can destroy tablets. Whoda thunk it!
Oh crap! I better stop leaving my phone on it then! D:

NoiseHERO
Aug 7, 2012, 01:50 AM
It would seem my shota son still has his positive outlook deep down inside, under all of that silly tomfoolery.

I've become soft over the years...

But most of my hatred for humanity that drives me to take nothing seriously is still there...

Just that I stopped taking that seriously too.

Now to trick more people into feeling bad for me by telling them I have aids.

NoiseHERO
Aug 10, 2012, 07:25 AM
What's this? my keyboard has USB slots!

AND WHAT'S THIS?! THEY WORK!

No more problems with my graphic tablet having an extremely short wire!

Outrider
Aug 10, 2012, 10:28 AM
I think I lost about 10 pounds.

I still need to lose at least another 20, but that's not bad!

Polly
Aug 11, 2012, 12:05 PM
Friend of mine did a complete career switch last year out of the blue from a job and field he was entirely bored in and wasn't fulfilling to something he'd wanted to do all his life. He's worked his ass off the whole time and today received his first promotion! Super proud of him. ;D

Nitro Vordex
Aug 11, 2012, 06:04 PM
I propose that this thread be named "Cool Shxt". Gotta be positive, after all. :wacko:

Getting a decent check this week, hopefully one step closer to the edge getting my car registered.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Aug 11, 2012, 07:11 PM
Had an early shift. Was told that I brought a lot of energy to the floor, despite it being batshit crazy. Not bad, not bad. Wish all of my shifts were like that. I kinda like getting off work before 3pm, lol.

NoiseHERO
Aug 11, 2012, 11:53 PM
Had an early shift. Was told that I brought a lot of energy to the floor, despite it being batshit crazy. Not bad, not bad. Wish all of my shifts were like that. I kinda like getting off work before 3pm, lol.

At first it's all "AUGH FUCK WAKING UP EARLY!"

Then it's all.

"My god there's actually time to do stuff the rest of the day!"

*Sleeps anyway*

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Aug 12, 2012, 02:40 AM
At first it's all "AUGH FUCK WAKING UP EARLY!"

Then it's all.

"My god there's actually time to do stuff the rest of the day!"

*Sleeps anyway*

Normally I'm a "wake up early, stay up late" kinda guy, so it works out. Especially on days off.

CupOfCoffee
Aug 12, 2012, 11:06 AM
I'm pretty sure it's the month where I get paid three times!

Retehi
Aug 12, 2012, 11:21 AM
Met a gnarly little gal recently, which totally has me head over heels. :)

Outrider
Aug 12, 2012, 06:28 PM
I'm pretty sure it's the month where I get paid three times!

Oh snap, I totally didn't realize that was happening this month.

I know I don't actually get more money this month, but it still feels pretty great.

amtalx
Aug 13, 2012, 01:04 PM
Found a decent ring farming in Diablo III yesterday. I have no use for it, so I put it up in the AH thinking I might make a few thousand. It's up to 5.6m after three hours.

Blackheart521
Aug 13, 2012, 04:18 PM
Got a job finally, part time minimum wage but beggars can't be choosers. Excited to get some money. ^^

CelestialBlade
Aug 13, 2012, 04:39 PM
Got a job finally, part time minimum wage but beggars can't be choosers. Excited to get some money. ^^
With the way the economy is right now, that's considered a big step. Congrats! I'm looking to advance in my field but the seniors of my field believe 10+ years of experience means more than absolutely anything, so nobody really wants me and my 2.5, haha. I'm stubborn though.

Rika-chan
Aug 13, 2012, 11:45 PM
In sonic adventure 2 battle, I got A rank on metal harbor , for like, the first time ^^;
Guess it's not that much of an accomplishment, but it made me happy XD

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 14, 2012, 01:04 PM
Nobody here is cool!

Because, If you were, I envy your ability to do so nonstop in sweltering everywhere Summer heat. Share the wealth... of information on how you do that.

---

Hmm. Buying things. Contribute to this topic.

Okay 5 pens for .25 that's cheaper than penisland dot something, do not even look that up for seeing ... how cheap their pens are!! Can never have enough pens, always gone, bam, even all the free ones you get. They have Hannah Montana's face on em but thems the dollar store breaks.

Old, not grown into herself hanna with the same face all over the pens and terribly done bowl cut basically this equation,

in smiley form = :frenchfries: + :D

NoiseHERO
Aug 14, 2012, 01:06 PM
In relevance to the above post and this thread...

This summer's actually been mostly cool(for me at least)

Last summer it was so hot and muggy and I felt like a chocolate popsicle in someones pocket...

YEAH GLOBAL WARMING!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 14, 2012, 01:12 PM
YEAH GLOBAL WARMING!
Lets learn about that. Cool learnnings with Doug E Doug.

Ironic that this is "Cool" Shxt :ice: :yogurt:
That you want to learn, together or not,

for I will use it on our enemies.

---

when I was overdrafted on the debit card. I got $3 in wendy's free cuz the cashier didn't know what the papers meant, he just pressed buttons, get money, printed em. Except the get money part. Transaction denied, earlier @ the dollar store it was. Can't buy $5 at dollar store? "I have $12 in my account, you gotta believe me, I believe me." ROCK BOTTOM. Hey rock, stop using your wrasslin moves on me. A "finisher special move" before pins for the 3 count too... ouch

"Do I have to sign?"
"Nnononono, here is your #"

could've gotten more free food... to share, right, share, not more frostys including try their "Vanilla" one

Mike
Aug 15, 2012, 07:20 AM
Went out, had a few beers, had some unhealthy food, and saw fireworks for the first time in five or six years. It was a good night.

Outrider
Aug 15, 2012, 10:44 AM
My girlfriend has been out of the country for three weeks visiting family and she's finally coming back tonight.

CupOfCoffee
Aug 16, 2012, 09:20 AM
I've recruited my sister to read Gravity's Rainbow with me, diet buddy style. I picked it up about a year ago and decided to shelve it after 100 pages, but now I believe the time is right. I've read some of Pynchon's easier stuff and have a better understanding of his style, so it's so far been a lot more fun the second time around (now that every single scene, character, and metaphor isn't going completely over my head). I think when (if) I manage to get through all 730 pages, and like them, I'll commemorate it with a tattoo. I whipped this up in Illustrator this morning:

[spoiler-box]http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s341/magcoffee/00000-1.png

One of the central things in the book is the "Schwarzgerät" ("Black Device"), a mysterious V-2 rocket with the irregular serial number of 00000. V-2s flew faster than the speed of sound, so the rockets landed before anyone could even hear them coming in—hence the speedometer. I'm thinking I might want this on my upper arm. I don't want to turn into one of those people that's drowning in tattoos, but if I do, I at least want them all to be suitably geeky. And what's geekier than reading a notoriously difficult postmodern monster of a WW2 novel in one's spare time?[/spoiler-box]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 17, 2012, 07:10 AM
White Snoop Dogg (Adrien Brody Shaving Ad goattee) is now a Gamerpic

Though Snoop is really already old and black enough to be on there with Denzel and Morgan Freeman already, former gamerpics used.

Also the Pringles guy for all the fans of that or the Marvel. Though Clearly they have long since lost quality and LAYS STAX are the Superior ("attack") Foodstuff in baked potater chips. I wish to buy their Jalapeno brand again but the only place I saw them was WALMART, the devil, and last time I went they were sold out.

BIG OLAF
Aug 23, 2012, 02:28 AM
For the first time since getting laid off four years ago, I finally have a job interview (at Kmart). I feel like I'm gonna screw up big-time, though.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 23, 2012, 08:42 AM
For the first time since getting laid off four years ago, I finally have a job interview (at Kmart). I feel like I'm gonna screw up big-time, though.

Don't be so negative >: Do it for PSO2!

1 Work
2 Money
3 Webmoney = AC
4 ???
5 Profit

Ghost Inside
Aug 23, 2012, 08:52 AM
Good luck on your interview!

CelestialBlade
Aug 23, 2012, 08:53 AM
Don't be so negative >: Do it for PSO2!

1 Work
2 Money
3 Webmoney = AC
4 ???
5 Profit
Haha, definitely this!

Seriously though, get your head up. You have to walk in there believing you're the right person for the job and that you deserve it. Remember that a job interview involves advertising yourself to the employer, so be confident and upbeat about the opportunity. Even a little negativity shows through. Good luck.

BIG OLAF
Aug 23, 2012, 12:48 PM
Thanks, everyone. I don't really know what I'm doing when it comes to interviews, since I've only ever had one prior to this (the one from my first job I mentioned last post). So I know there's these 'techniques' and such things that you 'should' do during interviews, but I'll be damned if I'll be able to remember them while I'm there having my anxiety attack, haha.

Okay, maybe that's a bit dramatic, but I know I'll be more than a bit frightened. But, I'm sure I'll do okay outside maybe choking on my words every once in a while due to my heart pounding (happens when I'm nervous).

Nitro Vordex
Sep 3, 2012, 02:48 AM
If you've got a suit, wear it. Dress as nice as you possibly can.

Talked to my ex today, we're on much better terms. I got to get things off my chest and I feel great for it. Gonna start moving forward now.

amtalx
Sep 4, 2012, 06:08 PM
Just got a $40 waiver from Capital One. They issued a membership fee on a card that I use maybe once a year, then tried to claim that they couldn't refund it because they did the same thing last year. I called their bluff and ran it up the flag pole.

GIMME MAH MONIES.

BIG OLAF
Sep 5, 2012, 03:09 PM
So long as you can at least convey the general point that you don't suck and can actually do the job expected of you, you'll be fine. It does help to come off as calm, confident and straightforward, but if you don't have those qualities naturally, emulating them often comes off as strange. So just do you. Basically never sell yourself short.

Well, I nailed the first interview, basically impressing her with my wordsmithing and detailed explanations (without rambling) of my strengths, weaknesses, etc. The normal interview crapola.

As for 'doing me', that wouldn't have worked very well. "I'm" weak, negative, insecure, etc. But I'll be damned if I can't put on one hell of a show of all the contrary.

Apparently I'll get a call for a 'second interview' if they liked me enough. Not getting my hopes up, but one never knows.

.Rusty.
Sep 10, 2012, 08:49 AM
Fixed up my sisters old laptop. It used to be a overheating piece of junk but now its aleast good for stuff like youtube and general internet browsing.

As for 'doing me', that wouldn't have worked very well. "I'm" weak, negative, insecure, etc. But I'll be damned if I can't put on one hell of a show of all the contrary.

Well why don't you try and fix your flaws? Self improvement ain't impossible it just takes a lot work.

Slidikins
Sep 10, 2012, 09:06 AM
As for 'doing me', that wouldn't have worked very well. "I'm" weak, negative, insecure, etc.Sounds like you have a self-esteem issue brewing here. Psychologist aside, you're wrong.

You didn't impress her with just wordsmithing. You impressed her with your presentation of you as a whole. You're probably the best thing to happen to K-Mart and they gotta know it. You can't walk in with your head hanging low.

But I'll be damned if I can't put on one hell of a show of all the contrary.If you truly believe this, then "Fake it until you make it." Tried and true: if you pretend you know what you're doing others will keep you on board until you actually do know.

NoiseHERO
Sep 16, 2012, 04:03 AM
Am now motivated to believe people actually like my shitty artwork!

Now to push it in their faces more often!

Randomness
Sep 16, 2012, 03:27 PM
A couple weeks overdue, but...

Got hired as a software dev. Start Oct. 1.

Taking courses for my masters on the side still - evening/weekend scheduling is convenient. The more courses I take, the more I realize how much I still don't know :wacko:.

Tyreek
Sep 17, 2012, 02:31 AM
After so many years, I finally have an upgraded phone. Its been a good run LG. We'll be continuing it with another model. I wanted an android phone for years, but never could find a proper one, until StraightTalk came along with some nice ones. No other models from Verizon could top my good ol' EnV4, and were basically downgrades from what I currently got. Android is the only way.

Cool Shxt bro.

CelestialBlade
Sep 17, 2012, 06:31 AM
Am now motivated to believe people actually like my shitty artwork!

Now to push it in their faces more often!
I really liked that quick lil sketch you did of Cocona a while back, it's just so perfect for her somehow. Keep it up, because I like your style.

N-not that I'm trying to c-compliment you or anything...! B-Baka...

One of my closest friends got married this weekend and it was an absolute blast of a party. Super happy for her and I already miss that dance floor.

Nitro Vordex
Sep 23, 2012, 03:47 PM
I finally got a new guitar amp, Fender Frontman 212r. Shit gets LOUD. Might try to find a distortion pedal, but it seems like it's not really necessary, hell I can do Gojira stuff on it. IT'S SO GOOD I'M SO HAPPY ;~;

GCoffee
Sep 24, 2012, 08:25 AM
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff245/Mysterious-G/SatoshiSakaiOMG_zpsb3b486d3.png

When he showed up I just had to be as cheeky as jumping right into the scene like the Gaijin I am. I mean, that was a once in a lifetime chance, right?

He seemed kind of baffled I would do that, but I used my chance to shake hands with this Titan among Gods. Man, I couldn't withhold my excitement. Look at my face, so derpy! My hands were shaking afterwards. Best thing to happen to me in a long time.

BIG OLAF
Sep 24, 2012, 05:50 PM
Got an interview at Gamestop on Saturday. Let's hope it goes better than the Kmart one (which I thought I nailed, but I called them back and I was apparently 'not selected in their first round' or some shit).

Mike
Sep 24, 2012, 07:57 PM
I mean, that was a once in a lifetime chance, right?
You'd think so but Sakai makes himself pretty accessible during events.

Ketchup345
Sep 28, 2012, 06:14 PM
Bought a pizza stone last night. Went to grocery store today to find out pizza dough was buy one get one free.

NoiseHERO
Sep 29, 2012, 10:56 AM
Boys Noize making a new album and he's going back to his old style. *_*

Yes.

Sayara
Sep 29, 2012, 11:19 AM
http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/326342_10152142807265481_1475716128_o.jpg
I bought things. I regret nothing.
I also dont regret making my bed neat for the photo.

CelestialBlade
Sep 29, 2012, 11:34 AM
Bought a pizza stone last night. Went to grocery store today to find out pizza dough was buy one get one free.
I so want a pizza stone. What kinda pizza are you making? I like mashing up fresh tomatoes, throwing on some spices, placing basil leaves on it and then melting mozzarella cheese over it. Haven't experimented much with toppings yet and would love to make my own dough too.

Outrider
Sep 29, 2012, 12:01 PM
[spoiler-box]http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/326342_10152142807265481_1475716128_o.jpg[/spoiler-box]
I bought things. I regret nothing.
I also dont regret making my bed neat for the photo.

Awesome. I just ordered the Kirby collection and I need to pick it up from my parents' place this weekend.

I met Meredith Gran at MoCCA this past year! She's super nice.

Ketchup345
Sep 29, 2012, 02:44 PM
I so want a pizza stone. What kinda pizza are you making? I like mashing up fresh tomatoes, throwing on some spices, placing basil leaves on it and then melting mozzarella cheese over it. Haven't experimented much with toppings yet and would love to make my own dough too.Cheese. Pizza dough and cheese (6 cheese Italian I think) from Publix, and Ragu traditional. I'm not dedicated enough to prepare everything from scratch, as well as having a tiny tiny kitchen.

My pizza stone was listed as $40 from Kohl's (in store, didn't see them on their website), Food Network brand. On sale, and a 30% coupon meant it was under $25.

Edit: Even using premade supplies, that was the best pizza I ever made.

Sayara
Sep 29, 2012, 07:44 PM
Awesome. I just ordered the Kirby collection and I need to pick it up from my parents' place this weekend.

I met Meredith Gran at MoCCA this past year! She's super nice.

Thats awesome. The only g-novelist i ever met was Kevin Bolk. Met him at Magfest and he signed a comic for me, he's a pretty cool guy too.

Polly
Oct 5, 2012, 07:40 AM
I slept so god damn good last night. First night of really good sleep I've had in about a month. 10-13 hour work shifts constantly, plus not getting very good quality of sleep at night really does a number on one mentally and physically. I hope I can continue the trend of good sleeps.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 5, 2012, 02:14 PM
I slept so god damn good last night. First night of really good sleep I've had in about a month. 10-13 hour work shifts constantly, plus not getting very good quality of sleep at night really does a number on one mentally and physically. I hope I can continue the trend of good sleeps.
I know that feeling, I nearly jumped out of bed. I've actually got energy today. 8-)

Chik'Tikka
Oct 5, 2012, 05:44 PM
Cheese. Pizza dough and cheese (6 cheese Italian I think) from Publix, and Ragu traditional. I'm not dedicated enough to prepare everything from scratch, as well as having a tiny tiny kitchen.

My pizza stone was listed as $40 from Kohl's (in store, didn't see them on their website), Food Network brand. On sale, and a 30% coupon meant it was under $25.

Edit: Even using premade supplies, that was the best pizza I ever made.

*has had pizza stone since birth, barely fits in ovens, doesn't know how people cook pizzaz without them"
on to question, do you cook pizzas on the cardboard if you don't have a stone?+^_^+

Ketchup345
Oct 5, 2012, 06:21 PM
on to question, do you cook pizzas on the cardboard if you don't have a stone?+^_^+We always put the pizza on a "cookie" tray, either rectangular or round. It works well, just not as good as a pizza stone. Cardboard is for the microwavable pizzas (with that weird microwave reflective plastic cover thingy for cooking) or what you buy premade pizzas in.

Mike
Oct 10, 2012, 07:42 PM
Getting stuff done at work that actually leads to something that comes to fruition. Yay!

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Oct 11, 2012, 09:40 PM
The Vog is gone, and the trade winds are back! Oh man. Its been sweaty as hell this past month.

Also, Borderlands 2 is pretty damn awesome. So hyped for all this DLC coming.

NoiseHERO
Oct 18, 2012, 07:17 AM
Just finished writing the script for my Halloween comic...

Now to hope it's not 40 pages long, after I plan out how to draw it, and that I can finish it before Halloween.

Also just shoryuken'd a fly with my shoe...

How fucking accomplished I feel right now...

God why are flies so hard to kill...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 18, 2012, 10:17 AM
Also just shoryuken'd a fly with my shoe...

How fucking accomplished I feel right now...

God why are flies so hard to kill...I feel all the ellipsis is calling me to come in and talk about, looks like whatever but is actually relevant.

Because you did a shoryuken wrong. can't ask what you did with your shoe, extension of the arm, projectile, kick, etc

Its a punch, uppercut punch. Allen Snider, Bruce Lee x Chuck Norris guy in the poor outcasted one, so he's American and mostly says the same moves in English. For Shoryuken he says:

RISING DRAGON!!

I still have no idea what he says for fireball, sho-koh or somethin. Because he actually says FIYYEEBALL for the Super one.

Street Fighter EX+@ is cool shit.
Has x in it too if it has to be "shxt."

Or you need to catch flies with chopsticks.
IIRC This was in videogame form too if it has to be.

Jakosifer
Oct 18, 2012, 10:45 AM
Huh, good friend wants me to play the Organ for his wedding. As much as I hate weddings, I love it when people want me to play an instrument for them. It's one thing I can actually take seriously, and for something so important, dunno, I just think its some cool shxt.

.Rusty.
Oct 21, 2012, 07:16 PM
Finding a webcomic that is actually decent. Well until you look at the time and realize it's 3 in the morning.

AC9breaker
Oct 22, 2012, 10:38 PM
After a year and a half + of training, I've finally earned my Naval Aircrew Wings. Words can't even express how happy and accomplished I feel right now.

Meji
Oct 24, 2012, 03:06 AM
I decided to gather up most of my Phantasy Star merchandise in a glass cabinet.
Really happy with the results. Can't wait for my PSP2i Nagisa Figure to arrive.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/Meji1351039303.jpeg[/SPOILER-BOX]

NoiseHERO
Oct 24, 2012, 06:15 AM
I decided to gather up most of my Phantasy Star merchandise in a glass cabinet.
Really happy with the results. Can't wait for my PSP2i Nagisa Figure to arrive.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://s1.tsuki-board.net/image/600/Meji1351039303.jpeg[/SPOILER-BOX]

That is fucking awwesssooommmeeeee...!!

Meji
Oct 25, 2012, 07:02 AM
That is fucking awwesssooommmeeeee...!!Haha, thanks Rock. ^^

Palle
Oct 25, 2012, 08:09 PM
After a year and a half + of training, I've finally earned my Naval Aircrew Wings. Words can't even express how happy and accomplished I feel right now.
Congrats, man!

:beer:

Chik'Tikka
Nov 4, 2012, 02:26 AM
a friend of mine let me have some of his cigarettes +^_^+, made from some super fine hybrid stuff in Colorado, i feel "fine" tonight (^。^)y-.。o○

CelestialBlade
Nov 9, 2012, 01:12 PM
Our site received the highest first-audit score out of all of our company's North American sites on a maintenance audit we did earlier this week. I think some of that is due to the complexity of this site, but it's pretty awesome to be one of the leads on that team and its ongoing journey.

This week also looks like the end of about 5 consecutive 70-hour weeks trying to get all these projects done and for production to get caught up on orders, which is really awesome :P I don't really talk about work stuff outside of work, not my style, but I'm feeling really good about everything we've accomplished in the past month. Really proud of my teams in production and maintenance and it makes our site look damn good.

Sayara
Nov 15, 2012, 08:50 PM
So i got some books right
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjwyasb1J1qe41x3o1_500.jpg much to my surprise that the artist of the DRAMA book had signed the copy! (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjwyasb1J1qe41x3o2_1280.jpg)

Silenttank
Nov 16, 2012, 12:41 AM
My League of Legends account got hacked by some random guy about a week ago, and I finally got around it and got my account back today. Only reason why this is important to me is because I spent 3 years worth of time, money, and blood into that account, mostly money.

NoiseHERO
Nov 16, 2012, 03:00 AM
So i got some books right
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjwyasb1J1qe41x3o1_500.jpg much to my surprise that the artist of the DRAMA book had signed the copy! (http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdjwyasb1J1qe41x3o2_1280.jpg)

You gotta come all the way to new york and lend me all of these awesome looking books you be gettin'.

Sayara
Nov 16, 2012, 06:27 AM
I intend to return to NY someday

just not for a long while.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 19, 2012, 01:22 AM
You gotta come all the way to new york and I'll show you a good time at our NYCC or other art man cons.
Jesus, Rock

And he's not shipping you no books to "borrow" which makes more sense than shipping MrGle to you, with bags full of books he has to check in and they'll randomly screen all the books and extra bagging check in fees, why you just carrying so many books and not clothes-

so the long story short is you jerk, stop thinking about yourself!!

Cool that you like his books, a compliment, but shxt...

Tyreek
Nov 19, 2012, 04:13 AM
So, this is late, but still fresh and valid. I actually have better internet. Same provider, but more competent speeds. Much more competent.

A year and a half of slow agonizing turmoil... Gone? W00T! Time to actually get back into gaming for real now.

... I'm not digging this new monthly data allowance though.

DayDreamer
Nov 19, 2012, 07:25 PM
Or more so, I cant let you brew that starfox.
http://imageshack.us/a/img24/1203/img0193jw.jpg

I just got it in the mail xD

Palle
Nov 19, 2012, 07:57 PM
You resemble a young Gustavo Fring. I'd better not cross you.

Polly
Nov 19, 2012, 08:37 PM
You resemble a young Gustavo Fring. I'd better not cross you.

I'm calling dibs on being one of his enforcers. I am REALLY good at collecting money and inflicting bodily harm when needed.

I do not have a cool raspy Mike voice, however. :(

DayDreamer
Nov 19, 2012, 09:03 PM
I'd better not cross you.
[SPOILER-BOX]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzzcgchzji1qcb4zvo1_500.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

But um.. thanks? xD

AlexCraig
Nov 19, 2012, 09:30 PM
Going out to Colorado tomorrow. Spending a week with my sweetie, having turkey on the day of the bird. Gonna be a good week

Sayara
Nov 20, 2012, 11:37 PM
I RETURN TO WORK MONDAY FLLUZUJKHRGJKH#

Ketchup345
Nov 23, 2012, 12:20 AM
I snagged a PS3 for $200, and had $85 worth of gift cards to the place. 250GB system, Infamous collection, and Uncharted 1&2.

Scrub
Nov 24, 2012, 11:17 PM
I got my first real paycheck for my new job and it was a LOT more than I was expecting (i really underestimated all the hours I was asked to come in early or stay later), not only did I have enough for all my rent/bills, but I was able to take advantage of some eSales and have a bunch of new computer parts shipping out my way that should be here before my birthday.

I will finally be able to play games with GOOD GRAFIX once again!!! Having a job is so great.

So, this is late, but still fresh and valid. I actually have better internet. Same provider, but more competent speeds. Much more competent.

A year and a half of slow agonizing turmoil... Gone? W00T! Time to actually get back into gaming for real now.

... I'm not digging this new monthly data allowance though.

Haha I just did this too, we had some really shitty free internet that I had to deal with constantly dying or slowing down to absurd (700+) pings. My last paycheck was a small one, just a couple of days of work because of when I started compared to when pay was given, but it was enough for me to get a new net and holy shit did I miss actually being able to play games whenever I want.

Polly
Nov 25, 2012, 06:10 PM
I am having a very good time being very terrible at playing bass left-handed! It's kinda fun seeing where I am now, botching everything pretty hard, and knowing that even in a few short months I'm gonna be way better. Love inspiring myself by looking forward. (Mental masturbation!)

Sinue_v2
Nov 26, 2012, 08:56 PM
So I'm watching this video on Youtube called "The Neurobiology and Mathematics of Consciousness" and at about 15 minutes in the presenter starts talking about the various experiments they did with illusions to try to differentiate the various brain states between conscious and unconscious perception. In one of the experiments they presented the viewer with pictures of nude models, to see just how ingrained the predisposition to notice naked bodies are in our mind. Turns out, that even when the brain is "distracted" so that we don't notice the naked bodies consciously - our brains still take notice.

But here's the really cool part... because the gender of the viewer will skew the results of the tests based on the gender of the image of the naked figure being shown, they controlled for this - and as it turns out, homosexual males respond unconsciously in the same manner and to the same stimulus as straight females (and vice versa to homosexual females responding the same as straight males). Now of course, this point was rattled off without much surprise at the result either by the speaker and the audience... as well it should. We've known for a long time that homosexuality is not a choice.

However, there are still people out there who do believe it is a choice, or that it can be "fixed". Out of context, on it's own, it's an amazing piece of evidence that should be promoted more (if it's not already). It's a definitive proof that should be shoved in the faces of those assholes each time the subject comes up... that homosexual orientations are not a "choice", as what gender you find attractive is definitively made on the subconscious level.

BIG OLAF
Dec 1, 2012, 09:41 PM
That feeling of being able to walk into a store and buying whatever I want to buy. After months of having to shave with foaming hand-soap and a worn-out razor blade, I finally could afford blade refills and real shaving gel! It was glorious. It's so nice to have a job and some currency inflowing.

Also felt good giving my mom some money for paying bills, too.

Sayara
Dec 8, 2012, 07:09 PM
IM MAKING A BOOK.
IN FACT I AM ALSO DESIGNIGN A BOOK TOO.

[artistic carreers~~~~]

Sinue_v2
Dec 8, 2012, 07:40 PM
Um, not really all that cool I guess, but I got a book for a penny on Barnes & Noble and I didn't get ripped off. Usually they'll make some money back with jacked up Shipping & Handling fees, but since I had to buy another book for an Xmas present anyhow, I could piggyback the two orders and not have to pay extra.

It's called The Great Challenge: The Myth of Laissez-Faire in the Early Republic. It's an academic dissertation that systematically goes through the writings and policies enacted by the founding fathers to demonstrate that they (including Jefferson) were totally on board with building a strong central government that would help manage the economy and build infrastructure in order to strengthen the nation, educate it's citizens, and safeguard our interests from foreign subversion - since private holdings were insufficient to accomplish such tasks. In short, it demonstrates that the founders didn't believe in a totally free market, and could give a shit less about Laissez-Faire capitalism - if not would have outright opposed it. It doesn't cover Thomas Paine though, but I'm not surprised there since there's no need to show his thoughts on the matter. Most people only ever (want to) think of him as a founder when trying to stoke patriotic fervor via Common Sense, but are quick to shove him under the bus (the carriage?) when it comes to works like The Rights of Man and Agrarian Justice.

Sayara
Dec 9, 2012, 12:18 AM
IM MAKING A BOOK.
IN FACT I AM ALSO DESIGNIGN A BOOK TOO.

[artistic carreers~~~~]

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/480579_10152326792580481_1518531022_n.jpg
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/16014_10152326794100481_1917188298_n.jpg <3 <3

Sayara
Dec 13, 2012, 12:32 PM
my friend's gift to me ;o
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9ee18a3ab2e1107f374ec849f70e65fc/tumblr_mezcmdMgF41qe41x3o1_500.jpg ~~~

Vintasticvin
Dec 13, 2012, 01:20 PM
Enjoying a deli shop style toasted sandwhich and the thought of spreading awesomess where ever I go.

Outrider
Dec 14, 2012, 11:33 AM
my friend's gift to me ;o
http://24.media.tumblr.com/9ee18a3ab2e1107f374ec849f70e65fc/tumblr_mezcmdMgF41qe41x3o1_500.jpg ~~~

That is awesome.

The hand-made book above it is also awesome.

Sayara, sometimes I question just how awesome your life can be.

Sayara
Dec 14, 2012, 03:28 PM
Theres a fine balance of cool things and the rest of the frustrating bullshit that plagues my life

CupOfCoffee
Dec 14, 2012, 11:47 PM
Boss handed me a hundred dollar bill today at work. Best holiday party ever.

BIG OLAF
Dec 15, 2012, 12:50 AM
OH that reminds me. I got a $50 Christmas bonus, despite only working for the company for like 3 weeks. I was happy.

Apparently I got more bonus money than some of the receptionists/cashiers, lol.

Polly
Dec 15, 2012, 03:24 PM
Officially on Christmas Break for the rest of the year starting....

NOW!

Commence brain-rot activity itinerary.

Sayara
Dec 17, 2012, 10:13 PM
Banette is a catchable pokemon in the wild of black 2.
Oh my god this game. <3

Ketchup345
Dec 21, 2012, 08:49 PM
I had to buy a pie today. At the register I was greeted by an awesome sight:
PROMOTION -$4.00

My chocolate cream pie was half off.

Sinue_v2
Dec 23, 2012, 10:28 PM
I was moving boxes of old LPs (I mean -OLD- LPs... big band era stuff) from the attic to the garage and I found a book wedged in the side the box. It's an old sexual manual/textbook (translated from German) from the 1940's. It's called "How to Attain and Practice the Ideal Sex Life", by Dr. J. Rutgers. It goes into crazy detail on how sex evolved, the function of the organs, dietary effects on performance, and even the cultural significance of a child's first boner in pre-industrial societies... wow. I'm especially interested in the chapter "The coming of Birth Control and Voluntary Motherhood" to see what insights it can give to the time, or predictions it had for today's society in which birth control is cheap and widely available. Though "Control of Sexual Dreams", "Practical use of Suggestion and Hypnosis in Sexual Control", "From Group Relations to Private Affairs", and "Miserable Substitutes for Ideal Sex Satisfaction which are Scorned by Our Generation" sound like they might also be a barrel of laughs.

This is pretty much exactly what I found (http://blogs.sfweekly.com/exhibitionist/2011/10/the_ideal_sex_life.php), except this one has a red cover.

This is amazing... to find the kind of book your grandfather would have been sitting naked on the edge of the bed reading, trying to figure out how to increase his potency and stamina to plow your grandma to a more mind-shattering orgasm. ><' Thankfully it's NOT my grandparent's book (I don't recognize the names penned on the inside cover), but still... it's that kind of book.

NoiseHERO
Jan 7, 2013, 06:33 AM
Randomly go to deviantart after like... weeks/months...

And The wasn't any badly drawn fandom bullshit on the front page! o_o

That's AMAZiiiiiing!! :O

Bonjet
Jan 7, 2013, 07:54 PM
Finally new haircut...
Some of my friends call me "The Rock" from WWE for now, because my hair and face is look like him... 8-)

Valkyrie Lovrina
Jan 8, 2013, 01:51 PM
internet isn't actually going down today. :-o
quite a relief.

Polly
Jan 14, 2013, 11:55 AM
I FINALLY DON'T HAVE DEATHFLU ANYMORE AFTER A WEEK!

Praise be to Yevon!

Eman2417
Jan 18, 2013, 12:47 AM
Went and saw Mama. Seriously that movie is fucked up.

Mike
Jan 18, 2013, 09:26 AM
Got the top score on a couple Steam leaderboards for a game called "Drunk Robot Porn." First time ever doing that. Despite the game's name, it's just a score based FPS.

NoiseHERO
Jan 18, 2013, 09:30 AM
Got the top score on a couple Steam leaderboards for a game called "Drunk Robot Porn." First time ever doing that. Despite the game's name, it's just a score based FPS.

Yeah...

Score based... >D

Ketchup345
Jan 22, 2013, 10:37 PM
Went to the grocery store today for 3 things. 2 of them were buy one get one free, and the last is one of those things that will last me forever anyways.

CupOfCoffee
Jan 24, 2013, 03:27 AM
New guitar day! (And goodbye tax refund day, too.)

http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s341/magcoffee/geetar_zpsdd597de5.png

She's a 2012 American Telecaster, and I named her Punky Brewster. Also somewhat pictured is her Mexican-born sister, Missy Greenstrat, looking on resentfully.

CelestialBlade
Jan 24, 2013, 05:39 AM
Very nice, Jack. You're the only person I know who would have resentful guitars :lol:

CupOfCoffee
Jan 24, 2013, 01:57 PM
She knows that Punky Brewster could shred circles around her. But hey, I still like Green Strat. The only real problem with her is that my friend talked me into trying out these massively heavy strings, so she's kind of tricky to play.

Sayara
Jan 29, 2013, 06:50 AM
Open up Itunes...
get tegan and sara album.

Todays a good day.
(yesterday i also got my jp ps2. nomore swap failureshit for me!)

CupOfCoffee
Jan 29, 2013, 10:01 AM
I'm listening to that album right now! I think they're forever done with stringed instruments, but they've put out enough sequels to "So Jealous" by now that I think I'm okay with that.

Sayara
Jan 29, 2013, 02:20 PM
Got me wild is like the greatest song ever. Like its a sequeal to ibet it stung.

CupOfCoffee
Jan 29, 2013, 09:17 PM
Yes! That one's my favorite track from the album.

Wyndham
Jan 29, 2013, 09:24 PM
That's a neat guitar. I have a black Fender Telecaster. Sadly, I got it before I learned the last two fingers on each of my hands don't work right.

Anduril
Jan 29, 2013, 09:28 PM
I think this is the right place for this. First attempt at pan-frying chicken today went surprisingly well. Used a light oil and made sure to put the finished filets on three layers of napkins over a cooling rack, so they were not all that greasy. They had a nice light flavor that wasn't overwhelming; paired it with a salad, no dressing. Proud of myself for not accidentally setting fire to kitchen.

Sayara
Jan 30, 2013, 08:34 AM
Yes! That one's my favorite track from the album.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm why aren't we bedtest friends yet!!!?
I only wish they try another outlandish track like arrow. That's. my jam son.

Rusty Spoons
Jan 30, 2013, 10:08 PM
I'm going to blow all of the money I have right now on a 1960 Oldsmobile. That may not sound too awesome to everyone but this thing has some serious potential. My first car was a 1964 Oldsmobile. Ever since that car I've been dying to obtain something similar.

For the last 3-4 weeks I've been fighting with my bank for a loan to buy this car. They have denied me everywhere (granted I have no credit, but have a cosigner with perfect credit). I have now decided to say !@#$ it and spend my hard earned money and live a little tight for the next 3 weeks. Maybe if I run out of money I'll quit smoking... But that's not the point, awesome car is the point.

Sayara
Jan 31, 2013, 12:00 AM
So this amazing song:
[spoiler-box]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wCyIP3CeW4[/spoiler-box]
Is getting a full version.
Like holly shit son.

Randomness
Feb 2, 2013, 01:21 AM
New computer.

Built it myself.

It is awesome.

(Also, for the first time in my life, the uninstall program list has <15 items on it - there's no scrollbar. Half of them are Nvidia.)

Bonjet
Feb 2, 2013, 05:19 AM
Just bought another Dickies T-shirt (XXL) and Dickies casual short...

Thankfully, These clothes I bought is on sale around 30%...

And eated at unlimited rice restaurant... lol :D

Mike
Feb 6, 2013, 01:26 AM
Stuff has come together for my presentation this month. I finished the last of the visual aides I needed today and the thing I came up with on the drum machine is passable to my ears. Only thing left is the presentation itself. Once that's finished, I can coast until the end of March.

Also got a three day weekend coming up that, outside of a haircut for myself and an oil change for my car, I plan to spend on Solstheim. Huzzah!

Sayara
Feb 6, 2013, 08:18 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/535870_10152538897585481_1400494319_n.jpg
that is all.

Bonjet
Feb 10, 2013, 06:07 PM
My mother gave me cash and ask me to go to the mall and take facial...

It went well and my face is now clean... 8-)

And eated at unlimited rice restaurant... AGAIN! lol :D

Sayara
Feb 11, 2013, 06:30 AM
[spoiler-box]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/820660_10152549377660481_910639160_o.jpg[/spoiler-box]
MMMPH.
LOVE SLAKE YES

Ami
Feb 11, 2013, 08:08 AM
Finishing up literature projects I've had since last year. Feels good to lessen that workload man

Mike
Feb 12, 2013, 01:10 AM
Presentation complete. It looks like that caused me to miss a small "party" on the boards though.

Bonjet
Feb 12, 2013, 08:02 PM
Passed my reaction paper about the financial program yesterday...

Now, were having College Week since Monday until Friday... (We don't have any classes)

I'm planning to absent today until Friday so I'll go back on next week Monday... lol XD

(LONG MARATHON PLAYING PSP2!) XD

Anduril
Feb 14, 2013, 07:39 PM
Expanding my repertoire: currently attempting my first cake from scratch. Batter was a little thinner than the boxed stuff, but it seems to be baking well.

EDIT ONE: Finished baking. Looks to be fine; might be a little denser than I expected, somehow.

EDIT DEUX: As I noted before it was dense, but very moist. A bit more bitter than expected, but has a dark chocolate taste as a result. Next time, may adjust the amount of cocoa I use, or perhaps use a different brand.

EDIT TRES: Not going to make a new post for this. Scrounged up enough money to buy myself a "new" CPU (just upgrading from a 3 year old Athlon II X2 to a factory sealed Phenom II X4). It let me bump up my settings for PSO2 to shader 5 with no hiccups, slowdown, or overheating, but the stock fan sounds like an engine; can't afford a better one right now, but the only reason I noticed is because my older fan (the one that came with the Athlon) was super quiet, so it's not that big of a deal.

RenzokukenZ
Feb 15, 2013, 02:00 AM
Spent Valentine's Day enjoying my work and relaxing, nothing big, then I received an email from a dear friend that made me feel all warm inside.

It was a great day. Simple, but great.

Palle
Feb 15, 2013, 05:48 PM
February is my first month running since last year's (non-running) injuries.

My barefoot mile time has gone from 16 minutes to 10 minutes in the past two weeks, and I am up to 3k at non-stop 70% pace.

Feels good, man.

Bonjet
Feb 16, 2013, 06:43 AM
New Mountain Bike! :D

Tested and *uses The Miz voice* AWWWWWWWWWWSOOOOOOOOOOME! :D

Thanks to: Myself and my Father who helped me to fix and assemble it. ^^

[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=2595&d=1361013879[/SPOILER-BOX]

BIG OLAF
Feb 27, 2013, 05:19 PM
Sat down with my manager for my 90-day probationary period review. In a nutshell, he said I was the most intelligent, efficient, and all-around best driver he's ever had. Got a nice raise, too. I'm very happy this evening.

Bonjet
Mar 1, 2013, 07:49 AM
My Mother gave me a cash again and facial, again.

It went well. ^^;

Anyways, it's March here, 3 weeks to go, my final exams are going to start. :nerd:

And after that...

*uses The Rock voice*

FINALLY! FREE AT LAST! 2 MONTHS SUMMER VACATION!! :D

Atbar
Mar 8, 2013, 11:08 PM
I moved last weekend. I previously been renting a room at a house where the landlord had serious mental problems and made living there stressful. I'm now renting a room in a different house now with people with are more mentally stable. I've been much happier this week because of that.

Sayara
Mar 11, 2013, 10:36 AM
There's something healing and theruapetic about flashing my fingers through acrylic paints. ..

Bonjet
Mar 12, 2013, 07:19 AM
Passed some urgent documents in Management and Marketing. (All about product promotion.)

And MY CLEARANCE ARE ALL SIGNED and got exam permit for next weeks exam.

(OT to this thread: This thread got 7000K views, Congrats to this thread and Rock.) XD

Tyreek
Mar 14, 2013, 04:44 AM
I just did my very first laptop cleaning. My fan runs so quietly now. <3 Hopefully this will mean better gaming improvement with what I have.

Ami
Mar 14, 2013, 08:31 AM
Uploaded another chapter of my fanfic(s) and edited half of my novel so far * a*

My Sailor Mercury charm should be coming in a matter of days. Cannot wait for it.

Sayara
Mar 14, 2013, 11:44 PM
ONOKEN (http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=onoken&oq=onoken&gs_l=youtube.3..0l10.1199.1891.0.2101.6.6.0.0.0.0. 233.767.2j3j1.6.0...0.0...1ac.1.r3D97HVkOWA) finally confirmed as a KONAMI musician now for pop'n music \o\

Bonjet
Mar 20, 2013, 03:21 AM
*uses The Rock voice*

FINALLY! THE FINAL EXAMS ARE OVER! FREE AT LAST! 2 MONTHS SUMMER VACATION! :D

*then uses Daniel Bryan voice*

YES! YES! YES! :D

CelestialBlade
Mar 23, 2013, 10:37 AM
Ran a kickass 10K this morning and felt like I could've ran more :D Really enjoying getting back into competitive running, and downtown city running is so awesome. 10-miler in two weeks!

CupOfCoffee
Mar 23, 2013, 12:48 PM
Just found out my best friend wants to move out of her current place so we can room together next fall! I've really missed living with friends. (My current roomie is cool and all, but we pretty much only interact when there are bills that need paying. Which can be good, sometimes, but living with someone I'm actually good friends with is a lot more fun.)

Bonjet
Mar 24, 2013, 09:08 PM
IT WAS MY AWESOME DAY YESTERDAY!!

1. Replaced the PSP ribbons (the buttons) and the housing. NOW IT WORKS LIKE BRAND NEW!! :D

2. Eated this at one desert restaurant. :D
[SPOILER-BOX]http://s3.amazonaws.com/foodspotting-ec2/reviews/1843945/thumb_600.jpg?1338817074
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTO[/SPOILER-BOX]
3. And I bought PAIR DEAL of PIZZA HUT! :pizza::pizza::pizza: (Myself, cousin and mother eated it.) :D

gigawuts
Mar 27, 2013, 01:08 PM
Today has the potential to be one of the best days of my life, if not THE best day of my life, or a really bad day.

I will update the appropriate thread accordingly.

gigawuts
Mar 27, 2013, 06:47 PM
Potential has been delayed until thursday next week.

CelestialBlade
Mar 28, 2013, 11:41 AM
I hope your news veers more towards cool shxt than bool shxt.

I just killed an interview with Ford, might be stepping into my dream field of automotive engineering very soon! Gonna be hard to leave my current job, but I can't turn down this opportunity. Can't wait to get started and climb that ladder all over again!

BIG OLAF
Mar 29, 2013, 05:52 PM
Since the dealership I work at got #1 in the nation for service satisfaction (for Hyundai) this month, the office bought a shitload of pizza, and picked 5 random employees to win a prize on the prize wheel they have in the break room.

I come back from a delivery route to discover that my name was picked, and I won two 4-day Disney passes. Now my mom and I can go, like we wanted, without paying a cent (to get in, at least).

Outrider
Mar 29, 2013, 05:57 PM
Awesome! Congratulations!

On a somewhat unrelated note, can you check into something when you go? My cousin just told me today that if you tell any of the actors dressed up as Toy Story characters that "Andy's Coming", they are trained to drop limp to the ground.

If this is true I am not sure if that is awesome or cruel.

BIG OLAF
Mar 30, 2013, 10:47 AM
Thank you!

Also, that sounds goddamn hilarious. If I see any employees in Toy Story outfits, I'll try it. I would say it's awesome and cruel at the same time.

Ezodagrom
Mar 30, 2013, 11:37 AM
I just killed an interview with Ford, might be stepping into my dream field of automotive engineering very soon! Gonna be hard to leave my current job, but I can't turn down this opportunity. Can't wait to get started and climb that ladder all over again!
Hope that everything goes well for you and good luck with getting the job in your dream career. ^^

CelestialBlade
Mar 30, 2013, 11:53 AM
Hope that everything goes well for you and good luck with getting the job in your dream career. ^^
Thanks <3 I won't know anything until the week of April 8th but I have every bit of confidence that I'll have the position. Hoping it can also serve as a bit of an inspiration to people like you who are looking to get into fields they want to be in--you just gotta put yourself out there and wait for the opportunities to come. It can take a while, but they will.

gigawuts
Mar 30, 2013, 12:06 PM
Man if it's what you want to do it'll be like getting paid to do your hobby. Best of luck to you!

I just hope the job itself and the environment are both amicable. I've always dreaded getting my dream job and then hating it for some reason.

Ezodagrom
Mar 30, 2013, 12:17 PM
Thanks <3 I won't know anything until the week of April 8th but I have every bit of confidence that I'll have the position. Hoping it can also serve as a bit of an inspiration to people like you who are looking to get into fields they want to be in--you just gotta put yourself out there and wait for the opportunities to come. It can take a while, but they will.
I'm starting my new job next tueday, but I'll definitely keep my eyes open for an opportunity for the type of job that I actually want. ^^

CelestialBlade
Mar 30, 2013, 12:22 PM
Man if it's what you want to do it'll be like getting paid to do your hobby. Best of luck to you!

I just hope the job itself and the environment are both amicable. I've always dreaded getting my dream job and then hating it for some reason.
Thanks! I've kinda accepted that all jobs are gonna have their high and low points. If you look hard enough at anything you're always gonna find something you hate. It's just having the right mindset, having an overall enjoyment for what you do, and having the drive to take what you want. Even if I'm starting in a fairly introductory environment, I'll be damned if I'm not running a design team in 5-10 years.

But as long as I'm in an environment with some pretty laid-back folks, which a lot of engineering is, I'll be fine. My current job has really shown me that all I have to do to push a position further is to step outside my bounds a bit and prove I can take it, so I'm confident that even if a job isn't what I want it to be at first, I'll mold it into what it needs to be. I try not to make a big deal out of being a female in engineering, especially mechanical/automotive, but it is kinda empowering.

Bonjet
Mar 31, 2013, 08:50 AM
Today was my awesome Easter Sunday!

- My mother and I watched G.I. Joe - Retaliation!
It was a *The Miz voice* AWWWWWESOOOOME movie! I saw one of my idols, The Rock! :D
- My mother bought me McDonald's Big Mac and large French Fries and eated this while couching. XD

Polly
Apr 2, 2013, 11:15 AM
Is it dumb to think achieving something really stupidly hard in a game qualifies as "Cool Shxt"? (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=136186378)

.Rusty.
Apr 2, 2013, 11:47 AM
Is that a playable headcrab on the left?

Polly
Apr 2, 2013, 12:22 PM
Is that a playable headcrab on the left?

Yeah, he's not that good really.

Outrider
Apr 2, 2013, 12:25 PM
Is it dumb to think achieving something really stupidly hard in a game qualifies as "Cool Shxt"? (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=136186378)

I got to the last world AND unlocked 'The Kid' in Super Meat Boy...

...And then my entire file was erased due to a Steam error.

This happened like a year ago and I just can't bring myself to replay it. Good game, though.

BIG OLAF
Apr 4, 2013, 04:23 PM
So, instead of straight-up Disney tickets, my work decided to give me a $500 gift card. Even better, since my mom and I wanted to go to Universal Studios more anyway, to check out The Wizarding World of Harry Potter....and even after we spend our day there, I'll still have about $200 left over for whatever. Sure is nice living ~50 minutes away from Orlando.

Sayara
Apr 4, 2013, 10:26 PM
SOON. I will own this shirt omg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/fed66895d2a7b14237b19632c6a84ccd/tumblr_mkr2c8mDWC1qe41x3o1_400.jpg
Jealous yet Polly? :wacko:

CelestialBlade
Apr 9, 2013, 06:20 AM
http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad172/butterflyseraph/6D54F1EC-6D40-4FAE-8E89-9100469C99CC-5537-000005586E9D3CED.jpg

^ My alma-mater! This was about so much more than a sport, it was about a group of kids that came together around a fallen teammate (if you've heard about the Kevin Ware injury at all) and truly put the team first. Just thought they represented themselves really well and set a new standard for teamwork and brotherhood. Really proud of my university today :) And the ladies' team plays for a championship tonight!

Zeota
Apr 9, 2013, 07:24 AM
Yeah that is pretty cool. At least you can say that about yours. Mine had that crazy guy from a couple weeks back trying to pull a V-Tech copycat. Oddly enough, I actually lived in the building where that all started when I went there.

Mike
Apr 11, 2013, 11:33 PM
Used Kickstarter for the first time to dump some money in to the Shovel Knight game. It looks like a cross between Ducktails and Megaman and that sounded like something I could dig. Only problem is the game is planned for September of this year. That's five months away.

CelestialBlade
Apr 12, 2013, 10:19 PM
Will soon be a powertrain engineer for Ford, mainly working on the implementation of new heavy-duty engines at the vehicle assembly level as well as solving warranty issues. Could not ask for a better start in my dream career of automotive engineering, especially considering I'll be the first member of a brand new team that I'll basically be making my own eventually.

If you want something hard enough and put in the time and effort, you'll get it eventually. I'm super pumped about this :D

Polly
Apr 12, 2013, 10:26 PM
If you want something hard enough and put in the time and effort, you'll get it eventually. I'm super pumped about this :D

Congratulations! You totally deserve it. You worked your ass off to get there and now it's happening.

I wish more people had this outlook.

Sayara
Apr 14, 2013, 12:20 AM
So bla bla game achievements are dumb
but... (http://sayara.tumblr.com/post/47929981816/so)

Polly
Apr 14, 2013, 12:39 AM
SOON. I will own this shirt omg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/fed66895d2a7b14237b19632c6a84ccd/tumblr_mkr2c8mDWC1qe41x3o1_400.jpg
Jealous yet Polly? :wacko:

Woops, didn't see this till just now...and GOD DAMN IT I hate you so much. xD

Where would one get that? Do they have an Ume design as well, or just Miyako?

Sayara
Apr 14, 2013, 12:43 AM
Ami Ami is the place. They have an Ume shirt but it isn't glow in the dark.
They're going to have one with that simular design for all the girls by May. (I think only Miyako is glow in the dark though)

I kinda want the Nazuna one too ._. its a good color scheme!

Polly
Apr 14, 2013, 12:51 AM
Yep...The Nazuna one is MY COLOR...but I really hate Nazuna. x(

I like their Ume design, even though I'm not much of a green fan. Ume is too adorable though and I have some outfits it'd work with. ;D Will probably try and snag a Miyako too.

Ezodagrom
Apr 14, 2013, 08:00 AM
Will soon be a powertrain engineer for Ford, mainly working on the implementation of new heavy-duty engines at the vehicle assembly level as well as solving warranty issues. Could not ask for a better start in my dream career of automotive engineering, especially considering I'll be the first member of a brand new team that I'll basically be making my own eventually.

:O That's really great, congratulations!

CelestialBlade
Apr 14, 2013, 09:09 AM
Yep...The Nazuna one is MY COLOR...but I really hate Nazuna. x(

I like their Ume design, even though I'm not much of a green fan. Ume is too adorable though and I have some outfits it'd work with. ;D Will probably try and snag a Miyako too.
I still don't understand how you don't do green when Kasera is ALL GREEN ALL THE TIME :lol: Get da Ume!

:O That's really great, congratulations!
Thanks~ :3

Sayara
Apr 14, 2013, 10:59 AM
http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/124//CGD2-44393.jpg that shirt btw.
It is also pretty cute. hahaha

Now all i gotta do is wait for the Hidamari Graduation thing, and HoneyComb on us DVD!

Polly
Apr 14, 2013, 11:47 AM
I still don't understand how you don't do green when Kasera is ALL GREEN ALL THE TIME :lol: Get da Ume!
It is really weird how she's always been all green all these years. My original, first-day purchase Dreamcast version 1 Kasera actually had blue hair, but a disconnect corrupted her in the early level 20s or so, then I remade her and did green hair instead.

http://img.amiami.jp/images/product/main/124//CGD2-44393.jpg that shirt btw.
It is also pretty cute. hahaha

Now all i gotta do is wait for the Hidamari Graduation thing, and HoneyComb on us DVD!
Grabbed a cute little Ume keychain too.

How did HoneyComb turn out by the way? x ☆☆☆ really didn't do much for me due to the introduction of Nori and Nazuna, and the mini-episodes format didn't really gel with me either. I read the manga too, so I understood the choice, but I kinda preferred the longer episodes telling one short story with the interstitial dialog scenes rounding the whole thing out.

gigawuts
Apr 14, 2013, 11:51 AM
Metapod?

Sayara
Apr 14, 2013, 12:58 PM
It decided to please the fans with stupid amounts of fluffy love.
Like the 3 pairings everyone wants (Yuno/Miya, NazuNori, SaeHiro) are like put into over-drive.

The same mini ep format still happens but it didn't seem as weak as 3 stars. (with the same event happenign every ep)

tldr, I liked it but its not as good as the original 2.
Also it goes in the same order as the manga (vol 5 and 6 mainly)

Cyron Tanryoku
Apr 14, 2013, 01:51 PM
I woke up today

Sayara
Apr 14, 2013, 02:50 PM
I finally got my painting home and mounted in my office. (http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/901919_10152741867715481_591377347_o.jpg)

Bonjet
Apr 22, 2013, 08:27 AM
After 1 week without internet, its still my awesome week, why?

- Cleaned the cooler and fan of my laptop with my trustworthy repairer, now my laptop is not experiencing overheat anymore!
- Modified my PSP before my 1 month out-of-town.
- My mother asked me to accompany her to hospital, in the end, I got cash and my mother treat me to eat at KFC.

HELL YEAH!

Polly
Apr 22, 2013, 10:05 PM
FZ - Side F came out a couple days ago and I'm absolutely in love with it. Find out this evening that there's another album, FZ - Side Z coming out May 7th. Can't wait to hear it based on how damn good the first one is. ;D

Eman2417
Apr 26, 2013, 11:27 AM
Old drummer from woe is me is playing pso2 now haha http://statigr.am/p/442349179800007256_15602699

BIG OLAF
Apr 29, 2013, 04:14 PM
Who’s got two thumbs and delivered over $15,000 worth of car parts (that's a lot) today alone?

I'm tired

Bonjet
Apr 30, 2013, 09:25 AM
Last Sunday, me and my mother watched Ironman 3. That movie was HELL AWESOME. I laugh as hell the part about: "LIMITED EDITION WATCH: DORA!" XD

This Thursday, I'm going 1 month out-of-town, my flight is around early morning, so I'm going to pack-up tomorrow and sleep early, so when I arrived, time for outing! :D

Sad to say, but my time for playing video games that time is scarce. :(

But I will enjoy it before my class starts on June! :D

Azusa
Apr 30, 2013, 10:11 AM
whats ? shxt? :o

Tyreek
May 2, 2013, 06:12 AM
So, I got a letter from the hospital I went to. It seems they approved my application for financial assistance(even though they originally stated I was not eligible for any assistance. :P) And whats cool shxt about this? 100% approval. I don't pay a dime.

Almost $7000 of debt gone. That actually makes me smile. Now I need a new job for real.

Sayara
May 10, 2013, 08:27 PM
Now my other larger scale painting resides in my room next to my other art projects~ <3 (https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/964248_10152811307975481_240392597_o.jpg)

Bonjet
May 10, 2013, 09:52 PM
NEW HEADPHONES!

THANKS DAD! ^^

Polly
May 16, 2013, 05:02 PM
I don't know what kinda super awesome promotion I qualified for with Amazon today, but I snagged Mortal Kombat Arcade Collection and Sonic Racing Transformed both for $0.01 apiece. Go me!

gigawuts
May 18, 2013, 11:46 AM
Oh MAN.

Shit's going GOOD.

Like REALLY GOOD.

That post I made a bit back about best/worst day of my life? It was delayed until this past week.

Shit's PRETTY GOOD. I don't think it qualifies for worst, on any level. That leaves just one alternative B]

gigawuts
May 22, 2013, 10:47 AM
http://en.radiovaticana.va/news/2013/05/22/pope_at_mass:_culture_of_encounter_is_the_foundati on_of_peace/en1-694445

I think this pope is the first one to have actually read the bible in several hundred years.

Sayara
May 22, 2013, 02:23 PM
I got photographs of my artwork dawning the cover of my pal SpikeOtacon's book.

Im pretty damn excited about owning my own copy of it.

Outrider
May 23, 2013, 03:06 PM
I got photographs of my artwork dawning the cover of my pal SpikeOtacon's book.

Im pretty damn excited about owning my own copy of it.

SpikeOtacon is putting out a book? That's awesome.

Sayara
May 23, 2013, 03:30 PM
Yes. When i get the hardcopy i'll show off a photograph ~~

CelestialBlade
May 23, 2013, 03:53 PM
Oh sweet, didn't know he was finished with it. That's pretty awesome.

gigawuts
May 23, 2013, 07:32 PM
that name sounded familiar but i wasn't sure so i googled it

http://fkl.wikidot.com/spikeotacon

Sayara
May 24, 2013, 11:35 AM
He was our resident fanfiction guide writer back at fan-works

CelestialBlade
Jun 4, 2013, 02:20 PM
Who's driving around vehicles you can't even buy yet, looking at pretty numbers and graphs on a laptop?

This chick.

shagia
Jun 13, 2013, 01:59 PM
I'm a Sophomore now.

shagia
Jun 19, 2013, 03:59 AM
sorry for the double post, but I got supported by a blog for the first time ever, it's quite exciting for me! X) (http://headytunes.co/?p=14346)

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2013, 04:18 AM
sorry for the double post, but I got supported by a blog for the first time ever, it's quite exciting for me! X) (http://headytunes.co/?p=14346)

Das you?

Gonna follow yo soundcloud. 8D

shagia
Jun 19, 2013, 04:25 AM
Das you?

Gonna follow yo soundcloud. 8D

thanks! are you NoiseHERO? :o

NoiseHERO
Jun 19, 2013, 04:36 AM
thanks! are you NoiseHERO? :o

Yeah, Don't tell anyone that I make terrible music! : D

/mostly just uses soundcloud as MP3 player now because iTunes is terrible. >_>

shagia
Jun 19, 2013, 04:38 AM
Yeah, Don't tell anyone that I make terrible music! : D

/mostly just uses soundcloud as MP3 player now because iTunes is terrible. >_>

haha, well I followed back. :p

BIG OLAF
Jun 22, 2013, 06:57 PM
Making decent progress in my makeshift weight-loss regiment. Can run at a moderate pace for a good 10 minutes without stopping (gotta stop for a few sometimes 'cuz of my heart but whatever), and I've trained my stomach to get full very quickly.

ttdestroy
Jun 30, 2013, 08:17 AM
Finally learned how to save money, I've been terrible at it since I started working. But, in the past year I put away $141 in my savings account. Not alot but I just starting out, I plan to get better.

Nitro Vordex
Jul 14, 2013, 02:26 AM
I've pushed past my ex. Thanks, random horoscope, for some tough love.

I also finally have decided where to go with my college. I'm ready to move forward.

Volcompat321
Jul 14, 2013, 02:43 AM
I've pushed past my ex. Thanks, random horoscope, for some tough love.

I also finally have decided where to go with my college. I'm ready to move forward.

Good!
I miss ya Nitro.
Anyway, go to school, whether you think you'll be marrying your current GF, or not!

Never let anyone think they're too good for you to go BACK TO SCHOOL!

Cause, per chances, you'll never be with your GF, or WIFE forever.

So, don't waste time, just do you!

jooozek
Jul 14, 2013, 11:24 AM
finally going to a psychiatrist tomorrow, should've gone years ago but well, life isn't as easy

.Rusty.
Jul 15, 2013, 05:11 PM
I bought a wii u basic set off amazon for £150. Pretty good deal considering its was the same price as a 4GB xbox 360. Then when I checked the next day the price was back up to normal so decent timing as well :-D

Palle
Jul 17, 2013, 05:46 PM
Just checked the Giants schedule, and it will be well over a month before I have to deal with Giants fans on my evening commute again. At that point the season will be all but over.

:beer:

Outrider
Jul 18, 2013, 11:00 AM
Earthbound is now available on the Wii U eShop.

Plus, Nintendo has released a digital version of the classic Earthbound Player's Guide that's available for free here: http://earthbound.nintendo.com/

Also, it's $10 for some reason? Also, they didn't do any marketing for it for some reason despite it (sadly) being what is probably Nintendo's biggest release of the summer? Also also also... eh, whatever. It's Earthbound! This is going to be fun.

Zeota
Jul 22, 2013, 07:51 PM
I'm about a month into doing the Insanity workout. Shit is ba-nanas!

CelestialBlade
Jul 22, 2013, 08:05 PM
I'm about a month into doing the Insanity workout. Shit is ba-nanas!
Shit works though, seriously. I do similar interval training (7-minute workout) and it's amazing how fast it gets you in shape. Intense as hell, but once you can really hang with it it works wonders. Keep it up!

Atbar
Jul 24, 2013, 10:31 AM
Had a job now for one month. :bday:

Outrider
Jul 24, 2013, 10:39 AM
Had a job now for one month. :bday:

Congrats, that's awesome!

Polly
Jul 24, 2013, 01:46 PM
Was having a bit of a crumm-o day, then I heard Valve were greenlighting Dive Kick (WOOOOO!), Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut (More people need to play this!), and Shelter (HOORAY!). Now I feel somewhat better!

Atbar
Jul 25, 2013, 12:13 AM
Congrats, that's awesome!

Thanks.

Ketchup345
Aug 4, 2013, 11:33 PM
I finally got around to removing the parking stickers I've had on my car that both expired over a year and a half ago (one I think even 2 years).

gigawuts
Aug 21, 2013, 04:39 PM
So, some time ago I mentioned that I may have one of the best days of my life, or it may wind up being one of the worst day of my life. I wouldn't know for a while.

It's been a while, and based on what's going on lately I'm pretty sure it was one of the best days.

I'm being intentionally vague because the details don't matter so much as the fact that after a long time of something bad there was indeed a light at the end of the tunnel - it was just too far to see for a long time.

Of course everything might still go south, but I don't think it will.

CupOfCoffee
Aug 23, 2013, 01:16 PM
It's a three-paycheck month, which means new guitar case finally!

http://i510.photobucket.com/albums/s341/magcoffee/newcase_zps6e2aad66.png

NoiseHERO
Aug 23, 2013, 01:47 PM
Dude I thought that was a coffin for a split second.

"WAIT NOT IN MY PRECIOUS COOL SHI-

Congratulations!!!

gigawuts
Aug 23, 2013, 01:52 PM
I wonder how many people Bruce Almighty taught how to spell beautiful?

It has to be at least one. At minimum, somewhere on the planet, someone just remembers the line "BEE EE AY YOU-TIFUL" any time they feel like can't remember how to spell it.

Which is pretty cool.

Mike
Sep 10, 2013, 04:57 AM
Wasn't expecting to have plans but what the heck. (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1339&pictureid=37078)

Outrider
Sep 10, 2013, 12:53 PM
Awesome. Anything in particular you're looking forward to playing/seeing?

Mike
Sep 11, 2013, 01:55 AM
I'm hopping to swing by the Sega booth to check out whatever they've got on Nova. Sakai is pretty good at showing up to these kind of things and I've got a question or two to ask him about it. I'm also hoping I can hit up the Falcom jdk BAND performance or at least stop by the Falcom booth. After that, I want to stop by the indie games corner and I think that's it. I've read that there more people expected to attend than previous years so that's enough for one day.

Sp-24
Sep 11, 2013, 01:33 PM
I'm hopping to swing by the Sega booth to check out whatever they've got on Nova. Sakai is pretty good at showing up to these kind of things and I've got a question or two to ask him about it. I'm also hoping I can hit up the Falcom jdk BAND performance or at least stop by the Falcom booth. After that, I want to stop by the indie games corner and I think that's it. I've read that there more people expected to attend than previous years so that's enough for one day.
Falcom exists? I only know that name from Vantage Master games and some platformer for Saturn. How are they doing these days?