PDA

View Full Version : Theory Sealed J-Sword

ISkyly4EverI
Mar 26, 2003, 05:18 PM
Ok its a theory that im going to put to the test, To get a photon sphere it cost 99 photon drops, im guessing NOT SURE that maybe this could unseal the J-sword cause the sphere discription says they dont know whats the use for it... I have 54 drops and a LEGIT sealed J-Sword. If it works then ill tell u guys, if it doesnt, ill prolly throw my gamecube..http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

TeamPhalanx
Mar 26, 2003, 05:56 PM
*shakes head*

Too many people use the word "theory" w/o knowing what it means...

demonknight
Mar 26, 2003, 06:50 PM
how many gi gues did it take you to find the sword?

ISkyly4EverI
Mar 27, 2003, 06:25 PM
less say it drove me insane but thanks to this im a high lvl muahahahhaa o man id have to say about 450-500 area so many runs, i could tell u were every creatires comes out at one time, i dont even know if it was worth it anymore, mauahaaha

BlankTK
Mar 28, 2003, 08:25 AM
Im pretty sure your supposed to kill 2300 enemies or something close to that. Maybe im wrong, but thats what most people say it is.

ISkyly4EverI
Mar 28, 2003, 07:34 PM
well considering i need alot more photon drops i guess i can do that on the way too. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Strider_Gren
Mar 28, 2003, 08:25 PM
Follow your heart...One day, the Tsumikiri J-Sword shall be yours... And someday I will beat De Rol Le...

Wang_Tang
Mar 30, 2003, 12:25 AM
Photon Spheres are a stackable item just like Photon Drops. In the future, I'm sure, they'll be used to trade in for other items.

They aren't a useable item, their only functions are drop and sort, you will not unseal your sword.

Liet
Mar 30, 2003, 12:55 AM
he's right, they aren't usable. hey, here's an idea... maybe 999,999 meseta will unseal that J-sword... I bet it can't be unsealed. I also feel like I may someday eat those words... Oh well. Photon spheres are useless. I think they are a novelty item. Too hard but easy to get to someday be used as something. Maybe a spur of h moment special purchase on a holidy or something. I wish we could just find out already.

WAWAWAAAA