PDA

View Full Version : I would like to know, best way to upskill for partisan !

kenzero
Aug 3, 2012, 06:28 PM
I need advice what the best way to upskill for partisan :-)

Build Skill : http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/hunter.html > can you help me ? :-)

IceBlink
Aug 3, 2012, 08:33 PM
What do you mean by "upskill"? I assume this means to level up the Photon Art? Find discs to increase your level, or buy them in the auction house (the pink terminal with a "?"). Alternately, search for them directly instead. Copy and paste the japanese name of each PA and find a level which you can use.

Speed Rain
スピードレイン

Slide Shaker
スライドシェイカー

Trick Rave
トリックレイヴ

Bandersnatch
バンタースナッチ

Zenith Throw
ピークアップスロー

Rising Flag
ライジングフラッグ

You'll need higher Striking Attack to learn higher level hunter PAs, so either equip units with Striking, level up your mag with more Striking, or level up some more.

Klashikari
Aug 3, 2012, 08:48 PM
You'll need higher Striking Attack to learn higher level hunter PAs, so either equip units with Striking, level up your mag with more Striking, or level up some more.
Stats requirement for disc works the same as the requirement for equipping weapons, which means only original S-atk + skill + mag count, but units and weapons S-atk do not.

kenzero
Aug 4, 2012, 08:21 PM
Thank you.. Do not worry, I need to up skill talent tree for partisan :-)

What do you mean by "upskill"? I assume this means to level up the Photon Art? Find discs to increase your level, or buy them in the auction house (the pink terminal with a "?"). Alternately, search for them directly instead. Copy and paste the japanese name of each PA and find a level which you can use.

Speed Rain
スピードレイン

Slide Shaker
スライドシェイカー

Trick Rave
トリックレイヴ

Bandersnatch
バンタースナッチ

Zenith Throw
ピークアップスロー

Rising Flag
ライジングフラッグ

Thank you , I need to up skill hunter talent tree for partisan to best

can you help me ? :-)

Triple_S
Aug 5, 2012, 05:26 PM
Here's my plan:

http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/hunter.html?01HU!IOI2ebkIqBGXcA6

This build gives you power and speed, but you'd better be able to guard and dodge. The partisan is a very safe weapon, though, so as long as you play smart you'll be fine.

If you want, you can take away either Step Attack or Just Counter and get Wired Lance Gear. If I had to pick one to get rid of, it'd be Just Counter.