PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Ocyrus Bane? LOL

XxGoregrinderxX
Aug 4, 2012, 10:19 AM
Who is this guy?
I always see him alone in a Partie and when i join he kicks me. :D
At night he isnt kicking, he is just sitting in his Room.
His looks identically like my Room O.o
In the last days the was a other person with a hacked nae in his room too.
Maybe a friend with no life too...
I always imagine how he is siiting there on his PSP, waiting for Players to join.
"HAHAHA i can kick them lol"
I think he is doing that since the start of PSPo2
He has no life....

What do u know about him?

hbmizzle10
Aug 4, 2012, 10:33 AM
ive seen him too i had added him as a friend one time.(that was a while ago) we played together once and then after that he kinda acted like a jerk after that. didnt want to hang anymore it was weird. like why would you go all the way to play a multiplayer online game only to alone and anti social. he or she is a weird sort.

XxGoregrinderxX
Aug 4, 2012, 10:38 AM
lol i think i found a picture of him on his Deviantart Site.
Seems he is 22 yrs old because on his YT channel he says he is.

*little stalker*

hbmizzle10
Aug 4, 2012, 11:08 AM
yah he's or she's is weird

DayDreamer
Aug 4, 2012, 11:38 AM
..lol that guy still plays?

blace
Aug 4, 2012, 11:42 AM
He's still around?

He really doesn't do much but make up bs reasons and taking up space.

XxGoregrinderxX
Aug 4, 2012, 12:03 PM
Yep he still plays.
I see him EVERY DAY.
This dude srsly has no life.
He could play but no he kicks ppl because he has no friends :D

hbmizzle10
Aug 4, 2012, 12:15 PM
it's just a theory but it's possible he could be shy?

XxGoregrinderxX
Aug 4, 2012, 12:28 PM
I dont think so.
Is it allowed to post the pic of him in RL here?

Limbo_lag
Aug 4, 2012, 12:32 PM
I'd keep away from him if I were you. The guy has been around for ageeees.

hbmizzle10
Aug 4, 2012, 12:40 PM
I'd keep away from him if I were you. The guy has been around for ageeees.

sounds like you know something about him. care to share? im all about gossip lol

Ame
Aug 4, 2012, 12:45 PM
i really know not much about him so therefore i just have nothing to say that would be rude or anything.can not just pass judgement on others without knowing anything factual about them.just speaking my 2 cents.

hbmizzle10
Aug 4, 2012, 12:51 PM
i really know not much about him so therefore i just have nothing to say that would be rude or anything.can not just pass judgement on others without knowing anything factual about them.just speaking my 2 cents.

your right.....

blace
Aug 4, 2012, 01:01 PM
He has been around since release. Each time I have seen him is always in his party. When he joins other parties he just takes up the party slot and sits there rambling.

I don't know him personally, but he doesn't benefit anyone with his bizarre rambling and taking party space when he doesn't feel like making a party.

hbmizzle10
Aug 4, 2012, 01:04 PM
ok so let me get this straight so this guy is famous for being infamous?

blace
Aug 4, 2012, 01:15 PM
Pretty much.

d19xx
Aug 6, 2012, 03:40 AM
Ocyrus Bane is delusional that's all you need to know...

Noblewine
Aug 8, 2012, 04:22 PM
I usually play alone or with a small circle of people I knew from PSU ps2/pc hub. Please keep this gossip on Gamefaq.com.

Xaton
Aug 8, 2012, 04:50 PM
hmms could it be possibly a differnt person now if he was playing befor ebut now acting like a jerk? i mean one coul dof gotten the game used and kept the charactor.

blace
Aug 8, 2012, 05:01 PM
Same guy on all accounts, his player ID shows up as the same when I look through my black list.

Aki_Yoruno
Aug 10, 2012, 12:46 AM
Possibly just trying to get attention. Some people never get attention and will do whatever it takes, no matter how ridiculous or pointless it seems.

blace
Aug 10, 2012, 12:55 AM
It's best we leave it alone, besides we're giving him some publicity by having his name here.

AsuravonD
Aug 10, 2012, 05:16 AM
Agreed. I'm assuming only mods and OP's can close topics?

Dr.No
Aug 10, 2012, 06:47 AM
Only mods close topics here I believe.

Course such a thing doesn't matter much since the guy could still see the topic, it'd just be locked. :P

Ocyrus Bane
Oct 12, 2012, 08:54 PM
I always think its wierd how people obsess and rant bout me. Ive actually only chose to socialize with like 5or6 people since the game started. As far as me "having no life" you really dont know much about me, other than that I like to piss off random little kids on this game cuz al they do is masterbate and hack. I've been moving from town to town living on ppl's couches. Used an mp3 hack for in game music so its kinda my ipod. WhenIm sitting there doing nothing its cuz Im doing college h/w or some shit while listening to music. *and they usually have wifi.*If you got a prob with me listening to music afk on my mp3 player its not my prob. just too much of a pathetic drunk to buy new games cuz I trade all my food stamps for booze. Ive kinda played a lot. too fyi... (killed like 285790 creatures and am actually LEGIT...) once more there was this crack whore I mostly was bitching and ranting at from vancouver who kept seeming to stalk me on there. Ive resolved most my life probs I was bitching about by now, but still not out to make friends. Yes I enjoy kicking pplz. Dont know why they get so trolling mad bout it but idrc. lol. And yes I'm a jerk. Happy? You got an explenation. If I go any further Its like telling my life story for the past two damned years and honestly you probably would just try saying I'm lying anyways.

d19xx
Oct 12, 2012, 10:11 PM
No ones obsessing about you, that's just you wishing someone actually did. That's why you keep plugging that youtube page of yours and mentioning useless information about mp3, drinking and crap.

People are just wondering what's the deal with someone logged in the game most of the time posting inane rants in the comments like a blog. When you actually start a party saying legits only just to kick people, of course those you kick will wonder what's the deal with you?

This thread is informative to people who actually didn't know they should avoid you.