PDA

View Full Version : B>Wedding Corsage???

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 4, 2012, 12:08 PM
If someone can give me a deal on this i'll be more than happy to waste my meseta on it.

Ship2

Id PooKiiee

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 4, 2012, 12:24 PM
Hope you manage to get one for less than 1.4 million. I can't believe it costs more than the wedding dress and even the most expensive bikini. It's just a hairpiece for crying out loud, lol.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 4, 2012, 12:32 PM
Hope you manage to get one for less than 1.4 million. I can't believe it costs more than the wedding dress and even the most expensive bikini. It's just a hairpiece for crying out loud, lol.
Lol thank you . I'm sure someone's controlling the market on these!/sarcasm

Shinmarizu
Aug 4, 2012, 05:15 PM
The corsage is more expensive (I bought mine for 2.3 million), rarer than the wedding dresses and bikinis, and has been discontinued. As hopeful as I am that you can find a deal, I doubt you can find one that cheap.

The Hibiscus and Ornate White Pin unfortunately follow the same trend: more expensive and rare than the rarest outfits...

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 4, 2012, 05:30 PM
The corsage is more expensive (I bought mine for 2.3 million), rarer than the wedding dresses and bikinis, and has been discontinued. As hopeful as I am that you can find a deal, I doubt you can find one that cheap.

The Hibiscus and Ornate White Pin unfortunately follow the same trend: more expensive and rare than the rarest outfits...

Question: happy with your purchase?

Blackheart521
Aug 4, 2012, 07:01 PM
What is the japanese text for the wedding corsage? ^^;

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 4, 2012, 07:19 PM
ウェディングコサージュ

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 5, 2012, 01:07 AM
You can close this. I bought one from my jp friend for 2.6mil >.<

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 5, 2012, 01:22 AM
You can close this. I bought one from my jp friend for 2.6mil >.<
why am I not surprised you want stuff for the wedding dress? lol

Shinmarizu
Aug 5, 2012, 01:34 AM
Question: happy with your purchase?

Yes, I am. And considering you got yours for 2.6 million, you're happy with your purchase too.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 5, 2012, 11:01 AM
why am I not surprised you want stuff for the wedding dress? lol
I just like the fact it's expensive and hate it for that reason D:

Yes, I am. And considering you got yours for 2.6 million, you're happy with your purchase too.
Indeed! :lql:

▲➌〇N
Aug 6, 2012, 03:30 AM
what a waste, next time just drop it off in my room :)