PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Friend is not getting new computer code email

Kichi
Aug 5, 2012, 06:06 PM
So my friend came over, and wanted to play on my laptop. He's played on it, at my house, before, but for some reason, this time it asked him for the code for a new computer again. We looked at his email, and found there was no email. We tried the resend email button, and still nothing.

I figured it may have been server load, and it might take a while, but we went to get lunch and stuff, and when we got back, there was still nothing.

Are we doing something wrong, or is this nothing we can help?

Rareware0192
Aug 5, 2012, 07:13 PM
I've been having the same problem. Haven't gotten an e-mail in two weeks. Had to make a new account :/

ashbecker
Aug 10, 2012, 10:14 PM
So my friend came over, and wanted to play on my laptop. He's played on it, at my house, before, but for some reason, this time it asked him for the code for a new computer again. We looked at his email, and found there was no email. We tried the resend email button, and still nothing.

I figured it may have been server load, and it might take a while, but we went to get lunch and stuff, and when we got back, there was still nothing.

Are we doing something wrong, or is this nothing we can help?

Don't know if you've got this sorted out yet, but I just managed to resolve the issue by registering for a yahoo.co.jp mail account, changed my contact email in the Sega ID to that. Login the game, resend the mail, and got it right away.

Just thought I would share it here.