PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 Tactical Missions...

punkrockjustin
Aug 6, 2012, 03:33 PM
Just did my first multiplayer tactical mission a bit ago, and it was a friggin blast. More challenging and more teamwork. I'd really like to get a team of 4 together sometime to do more of these sometime, I'm thinking I want to do all the music-themed missions. Anyone else interested?

And... I'm starting to cave in. From what people have said and what I've read about PSPo2:I... I think I'm gonna play vanilla till my main is level 200 and then go on to Infinity.

See you guys on the flipside.

Nytesong
Aug 6, 2012, 10:28 PM
From what people have said and what I've read about PSPo2:I... I think I'm gonna play vanilla till my main is level 200 and then go on to Infinity.

well i think i read somewhre that shouldnt take long.(2 months depending on how much you play your main) but on infinity it can be done alot easier, you can get missions with buffed EXP rates. but its in japaneese.. XD wtb english patch!!

Nytesong
Aug 27, 2012, 02:42 PM
anybody for some online play on PSPo2, just got my newb char to lv81. hes newman vanguard typelvl 13. got my resist modules for stun and ice. (i'll just use a slot for sleep for now i guess). thanks, dood!

punkrockjustin
Aug 27, 2012, 10:27 PM
Where do you get the freeze resist module? I hate being frozen.

Nytesong
Sep 3, 2012, 07:21 PM
it's a title reward for falz final slayer. basically do the last story mission 5 times. suz that you gotta do all 3 parts every time tho.