PDA

View Full Version : POST FIRST RARE FOUND HERE~!

iNiGHTS
Mar 5, 2001, 11:01 PM
Hey whats up everyone.

My first rare I just found was a durandal, I was only lv 23... and I am in normal ruins.... offline...
Am i really lucky to get this? But I can't use it because I am a ranger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_frown.gif
hey still FIRST rare durandal... its the strongest rare saber (not counting super rares)

anyways hope you people can post your first rare, I jsut want to see how lucky I am or how pathetic...

Lord_Ariakas
Mar 5, 2001, 11:15 PM
You are lucky. Durandal is quite rare. I've only found it once. My first rare was a fake agito in the ruins on normal.

gameaddict9
Mar 5, 2001, 11:18 PM
Hey, guess what? I haven't found ANYTHING rare, except maybe a photon claw, or brave knuckles, but I dont consider those really rare. But I was wondering. Would you be willing ot trade the durandel? Sicne you cant use it. If you are interested, e-mail me at [email protected], or my AIM SN is gameaddict9

I got lots of stuff for rangers. Just let me know

Sleet1
Mar 6, 2001, 12:05 AM
Rangers can use sabers you cheapskake. Wh ydont you go try ripping off people elswhere

baramos
Mar 6, 2001, 12:38 AM
Rangers can use all sabers up to Durandal. It's hunter only...

f0rge
Mar 6, 2001, 12:47 AM
my first "rare" was a parasite wear del rol, although it's not even rare. after that its the dragon slayer although that's also not that rare.

oh well, one of these days i hope i find a "real rare"

Glider
Mar 6, 2001, 12:56 AM
My first rare was a DB saber that I borrowed from a friend. It was actually kinda off scary because I had never seen a weapon in yellow text...

Cyanide
Mar 6, 2001, 01:34 AM
Yea my first was a Proto Regen Gear which sucked so I sold not knowin it was rare lol
then a Inferno Bazooka that is sittin in my item check for like ever http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif

DarkWolf
Mar 6, 2001, 02:51 AM
My first rare was Delsaber's Right Arm. Freaky thing happened to me with "rares" the other night. I found about 10 Varistas in a matter of about 10 minutes, and then two DB Sabers 5 mins later. I gave about nine of the Varistas away to newbies. Anyone have any "rare" mass findings like that?

BlitzGott
Mar 6, 2001, 03:04 AM
My first Rare Item was a LIGHT RELIEF(nothing great) in the Forest on Hard, online. My second was another LIGHT RELIEF, so I gave away the first one(this one was better). Then I was playing the Hard Ruins with a couple other people and got 2 VARISTA's and a DB SABER.

Josh
Mar 6, 2001, 03:10 AM
My first rare was a Bravace handgun. It's a handgun that only rangers can use and it's very strong. It's still not up in the rare item list. I gave it away a long time ago to a friend and he lost it in a BSOD.

Raxx
Mar 6, 2001, 03:13 AM
My first rare was either a Delesaber's Right Arm(dunno how rare that is) or a Regerate Gear...I have forgotten which I got first, right around same time(like within a day of each other) since then I haven't got much in the way of rares.
Only "mass" findings was earlier tonight when I killed some 3 Boomas in Forest 1 and got 3 Brave Knuckles.

Arcadean
Mar 6, 2001, 06:51 AM
First Rare was Devil/Battle that I found off the orange slime offline on hard.

Jesus
Mar 6, 2001, 11:39 AM
I recently came across a Justy-23ST. I also have BOOK OF KATANA2. I've also fround a trigringer once, the only one I've gotten yet.

LastUtopia
Mar 6, 2001, 12:03 PM
Although I wouldn't consider it to be all that rare, the first rare weapon I ever found was a Varista. The first and only REAL rare I have that I found (not traded for or given to me) is an Agito 1991 (Vhard/Forest).

Mistkerl_Zwo
Mar 6, 2001, 12:15 PM
My first rare was the Chainsawd. as a force i couldn't use it, and being my first rare, I didn't realise it was thrice dope... so i traded it for a photon claw, hehe.

And Of course 3 days later, it's raining photon claws...

Manny
Mar 6, 2001, 12:45 PM
My first rare was a DB Saber but the rare i found after that was a 91 agito

EDekar
Mar 6, 2001, 01:35 PM
Everyone's probably going to hate me for this, but the very first rare I found was a Double Saber I found off of a Chaos Bringer on Ruins Normal. Heh...should've seen the look on my face when I equipped if and found out! ::chuckles::
Other than that, I've only ever found 2 Fake Agito's. Both from Dark Belra's oddly enough...
Oh yeah, and found a DelSaber's Right Arm once too. All of that on Normal...kinda creepy, isn't it?

iNiGHTS
Mar 6, 2001, 08:40 PM
Well I'm level 26 and just killed dark falz in normal... and right before that I killed a dark gunner at lv 25 and found a light relief... well thats my second rare... and in normal ruins...

JaMaWu
Mar 6, 2001, 08:55 PM
My first rare was an S.Beats blade which I found when I was a lv.20+ I traded it for a mag cell and am now wondering if that was a mistake...oh well, my mag rules.

THX
Mar 6, 2001, 11:02 PM
The first rare weapon I found was a 1983 AGITO. I found it in the Ruins on Normal.

NightEvil
Mar 6, 2001, 11:21 PM
My first Rare Item is Double Saber which found in normal mode after kill the 3'rd Boss..
^o^
I was at level 17

Samuel-Vimes
Mar 6, 2001, 11:30 PM
My first rare was an S-Beat arms on hard around level 20 something. Didn't know what it was, but I sure am glad I kept it until I finally figured out what it was (around 30 levels later).

pcmorris
Mar 7, 2001, 12:02 AM
My first rare was a Delsaber's Right Arm that I found at lvl 18 in Normal Ruins on my second trip through, I still have to get it made into a blade (or for that matter really try doing those offline quests).

Funny thing is, I'm starting to think my RAmar should've been my HUmar. First he gets a Dragon Slayer +3 from fighting the Dragon solo in hard at lvl 30, but now, at lvl 44 (and today actually), he gets a Hunter's Field with 2 slots in Forest 2 V-Hard...

One of these days I gotta play a little "item shuffle" and get everyone their proper weapons (or in my RAmar to FOnewm's case, the spells).

SeQrEt_1
Mar 7, 2001, 01:20 AM
1194 Agito lossed to server lag

then double saber on normal online

then dragon slayer offline... that's all i have found on my own.

Arazial
Mar 7, 2001, 02:30 AM
the first rare i got was a Dragonslayer, i went on hard, online, the second i hit level 20. I remember when i first got it, i was like in awe that i could get it. And everyone was amazed that i had it. Nowadays the Dragonslayer is some crap weapon that everyone laughs at. Than after that I began to get Varistas, Db Sabres and Club of Laconiums. Over 200 hours later i'm still getting the SAME things....

meleth
Mar 7, 2001, 06:36 AM
I got my first rare yesterday. A Double sabre in ruins on Normal. I'm lev 27 FOnewm/whitill.

gokussj4
Mar 7, 2001, 03:46 PM
man you are all lucky all i ever find are monogrinders, digigrinders and trigrinders.

i have got some good weps though:

souleater+35
akkikos frying pan+9
parasite wear de rol
dragon slayer+1

Lugnut
Mar 7, 2001, 03:51 PM
The first ?SPECIAL WEAPON I found was a SUPRESSED GUN while playing as my RAcast in the Mines on Hard. I found a DB'S SABER not long after in the Mines on VHard. Those two were my first.

Zero101
Mar 7, 2001, 03:54 PM
My first rare was DelSaber's right arm... I found it in the Normal Ruins. Not particularly rare, but I was ecstatic at the time.

Mrgrfx
Mar 7, 2001, 04:07 PM
All I ever find is Crush Bullets, I have like 4 or 5 of them. I have 2 varistas, and a photon claw. My laser +25, is still stronger than any rare I have found.

meleth
Mar 7, 2001, 04:46 PM
monogrinders are considered rare? Man they sell those in my shop all teh time.