PDA

View Full Version : Error while starting game

MasterGunz2345
Aug 7, 2012, 10:32 PM
After the servers went under maintenance, i tried to update my PSO2 with the PSO2launcher and everything went fine. When I select to start the game, the SEGA logo won't even come up. Instead I get this error:
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/5899/pso2error.png

I know i'm not suppose to talk about this, but after i updated, everything went back to Japanese text, so I downloaded the English patch and put it back in the data folder like I was suppose to. After that, now I got that problem from the picture above. Anyone know what the problem might be and how to fix it? Please reply back, thank you :)

gravure
Aug 7, 2012, 10:49 PM
Do a file check and don't use an English patch I think Sega broke it... so get use to reading Japanese for awhile.

MasterGunz2345
Aug 7, 2012, 11:00 PM
Do a file check and don't use an English patch I think Sega broke it... so get use to reading Japanese for awhile.

I don't think I made a backup of the original files for the japanese text and other stuff (stupid move I know)
Is there anyway to get the original back without having to re-install the game?

gravure
Aug 7, 2012, 11:05 PM
its the second button under the start button it will look like its patching but its just a file check and will fix the errors.

MasterGunz2345
Aug 7, 2012, 11:11 PM
its the second button under the start button it will look like its patching but its just a file check and will fix the errors.

I think you mean't the third button lol
and i'll give it a shot, thanks dude :)

MasterGunz2345
Aug 7, 2012, 11:27 PM
It worked, thanks so much man :D!!
However, I've read that the update overwrites the data so if i used the english patch for it, it won't work anymore until the next one gets released, which shouldn't be that long, since the people are aware of this problem. Thanks again for your help dude ;)