PDA

View Full Version : oook, can i get some japanese help?

Skyly HUmar
Aug 8, 2012, 07:24 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Skyly_Flow/Untitled-6.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Basically, ive tried to do the update 7 times and this has come up. No idea what it means but can someone who understands please translate it for me?

Lostbob117
Aug 8, 2012, 07:25 AM
Try again.

Skyly HUmar
Aug 8, 2012, 07:28 AM
Ahhhh, its that thing where the server keeps timing out?

Lostbob117
Aug 8, 2012, 07:32 AM
Here do this

Click the start/home/windows button, than click run type in "cmd" than a black box should appear which you can type in when you are there in the black box type
Exactly how it is.
"ping www.google.com -t"

Than press enter than try patching again I did this when this error occurred to me it's almost done patching.

Ana-Chan
Aug 8, 2012, 08:32 AM
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll14/Skyly_Flow/Untitled-6.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Basically, ive tried to do the update 7 times and this has come up. No idea what it means but can someone who understands please translate it for me?

WinHTTP error 12152 is ERROR_WINHTTP_INVALID_SERVER_RESPONSE and as you could probably deduce from that, it is what happens when the server sends back a response that is bad. This can occur if the server is too busy and gets cut off mid transmission, or it can occur simply from corruption on the line somewhere between your home and the servers in Japan. (Can just be random corruption, one of your ISP hub servers having issues, or the giant cable between you and japan just having a bad moment).
There is simply nothing that you can do but keep trying or try again during a less busy time.

Here do this

Click the start/home/windows button, than click run type in "cmd" than a black box should appear which you can type in when you are there in the black box type
Exactly how it is.
"ping www.google.com -t"

Than press enter than try patching again I did this when this error occurred to me it's almost done patching.

While this can confirm that there is no connection drops, that is all it can confirm. If the OP is in Europe then it is more likely that the route that it takes is through East Europe and Asia, if they are in a location more West than Google, then it would go on a completely different route. So if there is a momentary loss on the route to SEGA, then it wouldn't detect it.
I would say that it is better to ping www.pso2.jp since that is on the same subnet as the PSO2 game servers.

Skyly HUmar
Aug 8, 2012, 08:48 AM
Thank you both for your assistance. I finnally got it working.