PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 I am so p*ssed >.<

XxGoregrinderxX
Aug 8, 2012, 12:25 PM
Hey.

Today i hosted a Party in PSPo2.
Then ****** joined and we did a few Challenge Runs.
After we cleared the last Mission i got the Twin Saber reward etc etc.
But then a guy called something like ******* joined.
He seemed very legit (he was lv142 i think)
I wanted to do the Black Nest S mission to test my new Twin Sabers but
then in the Run only Rainbow Drops O.o
I rapidly quit the Mission and asked who hacked.
Of course they both said they werent.
******** said only i can hack because i am the Host O.o
LOL i dont even have one of these Cheatprograms.
This ***** guy said he gtg right after ****** that i am the Hacker so i think he is.
Now i am scared and o*ssed that ***** says every legit that i hack and every legit Player will kick me then :(
But i dont hack :(
I hate hacking and the only Plugins i hav are Screenshot Plugin and the CSPSP gshi Server.
My IGN is "XIII" Male Cast Hunter/Ranger lv188.

I just wanted to tell u guys because i like to talk when i am worried about something.

Thanks for reading :)

punkrockjustin
Aug 8, 2012, 12:35 PM
Never heard of such a thing, try to cheer up though man!

Ami
Aug 8, 2012, 12:45 PM
Namedrop much?

XxGoregrinderxX
Aug 8, 2012, 12:47 PM
Namedrop?

punkrockjustin
Aug 8, 2012, 01:02 PM
Namedrop much?

lol like these guys are badasses or something?

blace
Aug 8, 2012, 01:05 PM
Namedrop?
For giving them a bit of fame. It's best to not even mention them at all as they're trying to get attention.

punkrockjustin
Aug 8, 2012, 01:07 PM
O I C ....I always thought namedropping was when you say stuff like "I was hanging with Batman last night" not to make Batman look cool but to make yourself look cool for hanging out with someone so cool... that's a lot of 'cool's in one post...

AsuravonD
Aug 8, 2012, 01:22 PM
******(if the one I'm thinking of is this) is legit last I checked...
******e always switched between the two, so idk what he is now...

blace
Aug 8, 2012, 01:39 PM
It's better to match up with people you know, or with some people here. Not every person is as clean as they may seem, which was why there were rooms that asked for partner cards upon entry to check their records.

In the long run, there will always be people that will try and besmirch any name that is supposedly legitimate. Be careful of the people that join you and check their background before proceeding.

d19xx
Aug 8, 2012, 02:09 PM
****** said only i can hack because i am the Host O.o

That is the case. Only the host can affect the entire party's drop rate. A player joining can only hack his own drops.

A possibility is this, "you joined a party where the leader has modified drop rate." This will carry over to the party you have created, even after leaving the previously hacked party you joined.

If you're the XIII I see online, I've seen you in ****** party. That dude has messed up partner card, has an appearance mod for one of his characters and has hacked weapons(saw him with a neutral exam saber.) If it's not him maybe someone else.

XxGoregrinderxX
Aug 8, 2012, 02:57 PM
Thats weird because when peace and me did CHallenge mode everything was alright.
No massive rare or other illegit things.
But then this ****** guy joined and then only Rainbow drops O.o
I swear i dont hack, it was since this guy joined lol

Ami
Aug 8, 2012, 03:04 PM
lol like these guys are badasses or something?
Nope not at all, but namedropping causes a lot of unnecessary dramamamamamallama. And best prevention of drama is to not cause it in the first place

THE MOAR YOU KNOW O ^Ob

No but being serious, it would be pretty sucky if OPs file ended up getting messed up because of it and I hope it didn't.

XxGoregrinderxX
Aug 8, 2012, 03:12 PM
I just made a test-party 5 mins ago to test whether my File is hacked now but no.
I did Undersea Ruins S and A test runs and no Rainbow Drops.
Im so glad :)
I rly put much much effort into this Savefile.
I also dont this Xenas guy and i dont accept PArtnercards from hacked names.

EDIT:
l19xx
When are u online and whats ur IGN?
Maybe there is a XIII clone of me :D
I'm in the European timezone so that means im online when ur all sleeping lol

Kurosu
Aug 8, 2012, 05:41 PM
www.blog-world.com

Ame
Aug 8, 2012, 06:15 PM
just saw this...i know afew,but am not going to put there names in the forum just to be on the safe side.i will say that the only thing i can suggest is to make sure you have your file backed up in case something like this happens again.also note the name of the people who are suspected of this and keep in mind there online ID that you can see in the settings(that is how i do it).