PDA

View Full Version : How many times were you ignored...

jooozek
Aug 8, 2012, 03:19 PM
...by that asshole who was filling up slots with bots in the only filled multiparty for the field you want to run?

Hrith
Aug 8, 2012, 03:24 PM
I do not talk to them. God I hate people who play in MPAs with NPCs; and it's not even because of the greatly reduced firepower, it's because it makes sveral people NOT using NPCs stuck in 1/4 or 2/4 rooms because the MPA is at 12/12. Go die.

jooozek
Aug 8, 2012, 03:26 PM
Hm, I wasn't precise, meant the situation when you see a full MPA and someone running bots, you get to search them through Visionphone and whisper and they just ignore you.

UnLucky
Aug 8, 2012, 03:29 PM
people do that?

so much effort just to whisper people so I don't bother

Daemyn
Aug 8, 2012, 03:32 PM
never had that particular issue though the Japanese seem to keep decent mpa's set up on the occasion I need them.

If I do use bots I am probably rushing through the stage anyways.

Could always argue having bots in a lonely party helps get more exp. Though I prefer actual people and pse bursts and it seems to be better exp overall. technically even lazier since 9-12 vs 1 is enemies might as well roll over and die.

Halcyote
Aug 8, 2012, 03:35 PM
Hm, I wasn't precise, meant the situation when you see a full MPA and someone running bots, you get to search them through Visionphone and whisper and they just ignore you.

depends what you were whispering them for.

if it was to tell them they were being assholes then i would be surprised if they didn't block you.

supersonix9
Aug 8, 2012, 03:43 PM
I love those people.

jooozek
Aug 8, 2012, 03:44 PM
http://sadpanda.us/images/1135375-4WOJ5M2.png
you decide
Previous I can't quote even as whispers aren't even logged by the game.

pikachief
Aug 8, 2012, 04:07 PM
oh i didnt understand. I put +5 but i didnt know you meant that u actually asked the person haha would've put never.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 8, 2012, 04:08 PM
Please don't stir up this hornet's nest.

jooozek
Aug 8, 2012, 04:10 PM
oh i didnt understand. I put +5 but i didnt know you meant that u actually asked the person haha would've put never.
How else could you personally get ignored without asking? lol

Mystil
Aug 8, 2012, 05:39 PM

...wait a second.

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

12 people.

3 parties.

1 person 3 NPCs
1 person 3 NPCs
1 Person 3 NPCs

Oh geez..

Triple_S
Aug 8, 2012, 05:43 PM
...wait a second.

Correct me if I'm wrong here.

12 people.

3 parties.

1 person 3 NPCs
1 person 3 NPCs
1 Person 3 NPCs

Oh geez..

This happens a lot, and it's kind of irritating.

G.A.M.E.R-X
Aug 8, 2012, 05:51 PM
lol......

>Go to block thats labeled for you level range
>Join MPA passworded burst party
>problem solved

or

>Make your own burst party and multiparty password it
>Leave pass in comments along with 'No npc, burst party'
>Problem solved

Alls fair in open MPAs, get over it. If you want to burst party, make a multiparty passworded burst party, or go join a multiparty passworded burst party. Its how the JP players have been doing it since day one.

You're being ignored because you're making ridiculous requests of strangers to suit whats convenient to you.

CultOfPersonality
Aug 8, 2012, 06:03 PM
Never been ignored by anyone yet in game, even played with JP groups.

Coatl
Aug 8, 2012, 06:10 PM
lol......

>Go to block thats labeled for you level range
>Join MPA passworded burst party
>problem solved

or

>Make your own burst party and multiparty password it
>Leave pass in comments along with 'No npc, burst party'
>Problem solved

Alls fair in open MPAs, get over it. If you want to burst party, make a multiparty passworded burst party, or go join a multiparty passworded burst party. Its how the JP players have been doing it since day one.

You're being ignored because you're making ridiculous requests of strangers to suit whats convenient to you.

What is the point of a passworded MP if the password is given to them?
It's the same as having no password at all.

@ joozek
It bothers me more when I ask for them to take off their npcs because a friend wants to join and they respond with "no f8ck you."
If only their was a main MP leader who could kick npcs, but I can only wish..

G.A.M.E.R-X
Aug 8, 2012, 06:13 PM
Anyway OP try finding a guild to join, and make friends with the randoms you do play with as often as you can. Asking a friend or guild mate to lose a bot is easy, whispering a stranger to lose a bot is a pointless waste of time.

UnLucky
Aug 8, 2012, 06:15 PM

So that anyone who grabs a quest at the counter with a blank party won't join your MPA, duh

G.A.M.E.R-X
Aug 8, 2012, 06:18 PM

@ joozek
It bothers me more when I ask for them to take off their npcs because a friend wants to join and they respond with "no f8ck you."
If only their was a main MP leader who could kick npcs, but I can only wish..

The point of the passworded MPA with the pass in the comments is to keep randoms from randomly being assigned to your MPA by the server. You leave the password in the comments for people that want to join said party to burst party.

I guess you're implying that people will purposely seek out your game room and use the pass to join, and then summon bots to spite you. I've honestly never encountered this, then again I don't game on Ship 2. If Ship 2 is not the utter shit hole we all believe it to be, this shouldn't be a problem or a worry.

If you cant even use the MPA password system every other ship uses to solve this issue, then well, either change ships to a non shit ship, or stay there and put up with that crap.

Coatl
Aug 8, 2012, 06:19 PM
So that anyone who grabs a quest at the counter with a blank party won't join your MPA, duh

You are completely disregarding the fact that there are trolls in PSO2, especially in ship 2.
Just like the ones that ignore your whispers, there will be ones that join your passworded MP with npcs just to rile you up.

either change ships to a non shit ship, or stay there and put up with that crap.

Yeah, there's nothing else that can be done really.
It's just disappointing how 1 person can ruin a whole MP.

UnLucky
Aug 8, 2012, 06:20 PM
well then don't play on block 20

Maxobiwan
Aug 8, 2012, 06:42 PM
Another thing : If he would accept your request, how is he supposed to do ? Everything is in moonspeak for him :p

Mystil
Aug 9, 2012, 06:59 AM
If Block 20 is not the utter shit hole we all believe it to be, this shouldn't be a problem or a worry.

FTFY; Cause that's only where stuff like this happens.

jooozek
Aug 9, 2012, 11:22 AM
Another thing : If he would accept your request, how is he supposed to do ? Everything is in moonspeak for him :p
Is you question real or are you assuming that even though I'd bother asking I wouldn't explain it in a simple way ("pick third icon, third option (...)")? Either way, I'd of course properly explain how to remove those NPCs, it's not that hard if you are provided fool-proof instructions.

And about block 20 and the general ship02 fallacies, don't know about other ships to be honest but block 20 isn't the real problem here because I've had it happen in japanese blocks and the people who ignored me, I saw them speak english previously so yeah.

gigawuts
Aug 9, 2012, 11:29 AM
Ship 2 is bad? I never run into any shit like this on premium blocks :-?

jooozek
Aug 9, 2012, 11:52 AM
Oh, and about the joining bits to a team, no thanks. More bubble spam is the last thing I would want.

Noblewine
Aug 13, 2012, 10:36 PM
If people ignore me while I am playing a game I just shrug it off. Usually people join my parties and I play through the dungeon. I'll be sad if I run into people who want to leech or join just to get to the next area and leave. I had to deal with that abit in PSU and ended up blocking people who did stuff like that.