PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Log In

farnsie01
Aug 8, 2012, 05:20 PM
I haven't been able to log in for the last couple hours. I've updated to the latest version, and installed the latest English patch as well.

I was actually able to log in and see my character once, but I exited the application to change the resolution and haven't been able to connect since.

Everything was working fine last night, and this morning after I initially patched.

The error I receive is as follows:
ログイン情報の取得に失敗しました。
アプリケーションを終了させた後、
再度接続しなおしてください。
[ No.662 ]

Or, according to Google Translate:
Failed to get login information.
After exiting the application,
Please re-connect again.
[No.662]

I've exited and launched the game 20+ times, waited over 10 minutes before attempting again, rebooted computer, made sure I was still in router's DMZ, rebooted router, and connected directly to my modem but nothing helps.

I'm never prompted with the option to enter my login information. I launch the game, select a ship, a popup displays for about 1-2 seconds that I cant read but mentions something about SEGA ID, then it goes straight to this error.

Haven't been able to find anything on Google regarding this error, nor using the forums search function.

Has anyone come across this? Any ideas?

Edit: I also just tried re-applying both patches and as you can probably guess, the results were not favorable. :\
Edit2: I'm able to log in from a new administrator account in Windows. Seems something may be wrong with my profile.

Inazuma
Aug 8, 2012, 07:55 PM
I'm not familiar with this problem and I don't have any ideas for solutions but I can confirm that the Google translation is accurate. Good luck to you.