PDA

View Full Version : Piping For Pal Rappies (no Yellow Quest)

HaLLa
Mar 26, 2003, 11:11 PM
I already completed that quest and wanna find a Pal Rappy. but I do not think there are more than 3 rappies at a time in the forest. Should I do all the quests so I can do it over or try to find one now?

VulpesMundi
Mar 26, 2003, 11:30 PM
What are you after? I'm guessing a Star Amplifier? It can make some so-so items, but it's probably not worth the trouble until you can re-access Fake in Yellow. If I remember correctly there's a room in Soul of a Blacksmith with four rappies, but that's hardly worth the trouble. If you really want what you're after then your best bet would be to finish all the quests.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-03-26 20:34 ]</font>

HaLLa
Mar 26, 2003, 11:37 PM
Yea I want the amp so I can make the FO weapon. Thanks

Wang_Tang
Mar 30, 2003, 12:30 AM
sweet, im gonna get a JP friend...

Dark_Cloud
Mar 30, 2003, 06:10 AM
i tried piping for an hour to get a branch of paku paku and gave up because there was no al rappy (i'm only on hard)

Guntz348
Mar 30, 2003, 06:30 AM
I found mine in F2 on a regular run. If you wait until the map is set up so that when you go to the room south of the start room, you get that circular room with about 5 or 6 rappys in it, thats probly your best chance and thats where I found mine.