PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Servers are up and running

Blastifyys
Aug 9, 2012, 09:20 PM
just to let the community that servers are back back up and running its kind of awd though because none of my guild member are on usally when main happens and servers are back up everyones on alreadyy.

Zenobia
Aug 9, 2012, 09:22 PM
just to let the community that servers are back back up and running its kind of awd though because none of my guild member are on usally when main happens and servers are back up everyones on alreadyy.

Nice heads up appriciated!!

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 9, 2012, 09:22 PM
Good info to know
Now if only I were at my computer right now...

Deadleewar
Aug 9, 2012, 09:23 PM

Thx, been on the forums waiting xD, just logged on

PSO Addict
Was just coming to post.

Ryno

LoL. was waiting to see if one of these thread pop up. lol

Shadowjesse626
Aug 9, 2012, 09:24 PM
anyone try the english patch?

Blastifyys
Aug 9, 2012, 09:26 PM
LoL. was waiting to see if one of these thread pop up. lol
ryno i sill havent got that chance to play with you im lvl 40 FO and lvl 16 ranger

MelancholyWitch
Aug 9, 2012, 09:29 PM
seems like not many people will be on since it was announced as a 5 hour maintenance

CultOfPersonality
Aug 9, 2012, 09:32 PM
Still attempting to download patch.

CelestialBlade
Aug 9, 2012, 09:39 PM
Friend's text: "....uh...did I miss something? Block 20 is BARREN."
My reply: "We're supposed to be in maintenance, HOW DID YOU GET ON"

Damn, now I know she doesn't have superpowers :lol:

CultOfPersonality
Aug 9, 2012, 09:40 PM
BTW the english patch has to be re-applied after but it seems to be working just fine after its re-applied.

Zenobia
Aug 9, 2012, 09:52 PM
BTW the english patch has to be re-applied after but it seems to be working just fine after its re-applied.

Sure about that seems it dosent translate everything now as the ships are still in Japanese letters

CultOfPersonality
Aug 9, 2012, 09:59 PM
Seems to work for me. BTW how do you reply to whispers you get? Can't answer this guys question.

Zenobia
Aug 9, 2012, 10:08 PM
Seems to work for me. BTW how do you reply to whispers you get? Can't answer this guys question.

Oh you pretty much helped me(Hence this female here pmed you) other than that ty