PDA

View Full Version : B Ballistic Coat Ship 2

Not Crazed
Aug 11, 2012, 05:11 PM
Anyone on Ship 2 with either a green or purple Ballistic Coat (The clothes Echo wears) And would be willing to sell to me for 70-80k, post here!

I have 2 accounts... One with 35k and the other with 50k. I want the account with 35k to have the ballistic coat, so, because i am not premium, if you do want to sell me either of the colours, then you could put a monomate up for 50k and then put your coat up for 35k when i get on my other account.

I know thats confusing, but i really want one

Thanks
Crazed :P

Ceresa
Aug 11, 2012, 05:59 PM
Even when they were available, red and white were the most expensive, with white rarely dropping below 200k, as they're not in the scratch rotation anymore, price has gone up.

Black and blue are custom colors and are going to run 1m at least.

Yellow is always cheap, and if you lie to yourself constantly, it's even okay looking.

Not Crazed
Aug 12, 2012, 04:24 AM
What about green or purple? Can i buy those for cheap? (50-70k)

Not Crazed
Aug 13, 2012, 08:09 AM
Anyone on Ship 2 with either a green or purple Ballistic Coat (The clothes Echo wears) And would be willing to sell to me for 70-80k, post here!

I have 2 accounts... One with 35k and the other with 50k. I want the account with 35k to have the ballistic coat, so, because i am not premium, if you do want to sell me either of the colours, then you could put a monomate up for 50k and then put your coat up for 35k when i get on my other account.

I know thats confusing, but i really want one

Thanks
Crazed :P

I changed the opening post too :)

Bael
Aug 13, 2012, 09:49 AM
Hey man, I have the green/teal (whatevadafkitis)
I'd be willing to just give you. but i'm not premium either...so no shop.

Not Crazed
Aug 13, 2012, 09:59 AM
Umm, well, the only way would be to go premium :'( even if i went premium, we still couldnt do it, so... please go premium? :3 #Suggestion

TenebriS
Aug 13, 2012, 12:05 PM
I'm premium, on ship 2 and i think I got a green and a yellow one, you can have oen of those for free.

Trade is safer cuz if i sell at shop maybe someone will buy it...... o.o So would be cool if you get premium?

Not Crazed
Aug 13, 2012, 12:48 PM
Ca't i just buy it? :'( i'll be waiting on the shop? :') Pwweez? :3