PDA

View Full Version : Infinity Is there a way

EvilMag
Aug 14, 2012, 09:16 AM
To get Sega to reset my code I get in my game case?

As some of you know, I lost my JP PSN information so I can't get on Infinity anymore and I'm wondering, is there a way for Sega to reset my code so it can be used again on another account?

Mr Fwibbles
Aug 14, 2012, 10:05 AM
I highly doubt it. I've never heard of a PSN code being reset for any reason, and I don't think Sega could help you since the code is redeemed on Sony's server.

How did you lose your JP PSN information? Did you forget the e-mail address that it was associated with or something?

EvilMag
Aug 14, 2012, 10:35 AM
Yeah, forgot the e-mail.

Mr Fwibbles
Aug 14, 2012, 10:56 AM
I think the best thing you can do is call Sony and see if they can tell you the e-mail address associated with the account. I hope you remember some other details about the account (eg user name, password). Did you use a fake address? Have you tried all of your e-mail accounts?

EvilMag
Aug 14, 2012, 11:16 AM
I think the best thing you can do is call Sony and see if they can tell you the e-mail address associated with the account. I hope you remember some other details about the account (eg user name, password). Did you use a fake address? Have you tried all of your e-mail accounts?

I remember the username I think password. Wanna give me an E-mail to contact?

Mr Fwibbles
Aug 14, 2012, 02:01 PM
You can e-mail them via the contact form at http://us.playstation.com/support/ask/. It'll be nice if you can get back into your account this way, but don't get your hopes up. :(

Mike
Aug 14, 2012, 06:40 PM
US support won't deal with Japanese issues.

Mr Fwibbles
Aug 14, 2012, 07:31 PM
Ah, I didn't know that. Absolutely no chance then.