PDA

View Full Version : Ship 10 Serious Multiparty

Periphery66
Aug 14, 2012, 10:43 AM
Alright guys, Iv concluded until they patch the drop rate at Continent the best thing for us lvl 40s to do is mesta farm.

I am looking for 12 players to come and multiparty caves 2 with me. The item drop rates feel great and ragne and vol spawns are fairly often.

Im looking for people who will
-break all three dragon parts before anything else
-break all ragne legs before going for weak spot.
-Wait in lava while forces resta and wait for all 12 to have pb (takes about one minute for a 12 person pb -_- You would think it would be something all multipartys would do but nooooo)
-only use pbs at boss spawns or PSE burst or cross burst
-actively protect crystals if crystal protect is to spawn.
-STICK TOGETHER its really not hard.
-Run a route that each member remembers
-DO NOT deviate from said route.

Following all above guidelines we should be able to make 500k easy in an hour or less.
Please comment if interested so we can find some place to meet.

Coatl
Aug 14, 2012, 12:30 PM
Good luck on your search.
Ship 2 unfortunately. :c

gigawuts
Aug 14, 2012, 12:31 PM
Yeah, if this wasn't so stringent and it was on Ship 2 I might have been interested, but knowing me I'd have wandered the wrong way for an item once and been booted for it. Some MPAers are a bit silly like that.

Rika-chan
Aug 14, 2012, 01:34 PM
I want to participate, but right now I'm at my grandmother's house. ^^; I will when I get home if I remember/can. :D
I can't promise you I'll follow every rule (not on purpose though!). Sometimes I space out and end up in a completely different place than my party XD

Mystil
Aug 14, 2012, 04:00 PM
Willing to follow all of those guidelines, heck, some of them I follow myself, such as PB at bursts. But yeah..not on that ship. Though this is probably why I'm seeing less and less bursts in city runs.

Yeah, if this wasn't so stringent and it was on Ship 2 I might have been interested, but knowing me I'd have wandered the wrong way for an item once and been booted for it. Some MPAers are a bit silly like that.

That's why I either join as another party or start my own "main party". But damn, sucks you get booted over something like that. No one is perfect.

Crevox
Aug 14, 2012, 04:11 PM
This sounds great.. if I was on that ship. :(

eggeh
Aug 14, 2012, 05:14 PM
If you add me ingame and hit me up sometime I'll join. Add eggeh