PDA

View Full Version : Level 120 (40,40,40) club.

IzzyData
Aug 14, 2012, 01:13 PM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58437091/level120Izzy.png

Not really sure what to do anymore other than casually farm for money. At any rate, post if you are maxed on all classes.

NoiseHERO
Aug 14, 2012, 01:16 PM
I've had your name stuck in my head for a month.

Now that you've finally revealed yourself.

I'm going to kill you...

IzzyData
Aug 14, 2012, 01:17 PM
I'm going to kill you...

Oh, um. Alright. :-(

Rika-chan
Aug 14, 2012, 01:20 PM
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/58437091/level120Izzy.png

Not really sure what to do anymore other than casually farm for money. At any rate, post if you are maxed on all classes.

Congrats, Iz :o

FlameOfYagami
Aug 14, 2012, 01:23 PM
I'm almost in this club.

Hunter 40, Ranger 40, Force 27.

Funny enough I have not played force at all. It's at 27 by simply NOTHING but client orders!

Not repeats either!

I like to complete all of the client orders I can possibly do then I just collect the reward as force lol.

Jakosifer
Aug 14, 2012, 01:33 PM
i have 40/40/40 on my main ship and 20 on alt ship does that count or am cheat

Vashyron
Aug 14, 2012, 01:33 PM
I have a character with Lv 40 HU/RA 30-ish FO, another with 40 HU and another character up with 26 FO right now.

What do I win?

lunarsoul
Aug 14, 2012, 01:45 PM
If your a completionist I dont see the problem with it. If your not, I dont see the reason to do it. Since stat building with mags and such its better if you just put stats towards mainly 1 class or perhaps some to a second class at best. So you will have a very strong main class and a decent secondary class. This would benefit people who dont want to main with one class all the time and for the people thinking their might be hybrid classes in the future. Trust me, ive went this way and spread out my stats for all classes, and I kinda regret it because im kinda meh in every class. But now ive built a new Fo/RA hybrid mag and im better off. Simply put its better to just make a new character if you want to build after 2 classes. And then after if you really have nothing to do, you can go back to your weak (in my case HU) class and just work on it. Im not bashing the 40/40/40 club in any way, I think its a good accomplishment, their is just another path where its better to spend your energy on first, i personally made 2 characters and just 40/40 on them first, and then finish the last 40 for both if their is nothing else to do.

Halcyote
Aug 14, 2012, 01:46 PM
you win the satisfaction of knowing.

the satisfaction.

DeathByPogs
Aug 14, 2012, 01:53 PM
Cool stories bros ^^^

_Nue
Aug 14, 2012, 01:54 PM
English patch? Disgraceful! jk

But seriously, you can just farm for rares if you wanted to. You can also farm Franka's client orders and farm De Malmoth meat, Vol meat, Fang stuff, and other items since these sell really high on the market. Also farm Clessida's 30,000 exp quest items for future use. I haven't maxed all my classes out yet, but I've been preparing for the level cap raise and new classes.

JeyKama
Aug 14, 2012, 02:21 PM
Hit 40/40/40 awhile ago, mostly I've just been playing an alt on a different account to mess around. Once in awhile I'll dust off the off-classes to face-check how bad I am at HU and FO.

I love a good multiparty, but for some reason I just can't get a groove going in Sky multiparties... not like the old HM Caves ones. It's a lot of fun farming the Sky bosses though '-'

Jay6
Aug 14, 2012, 02:22 PM
HU/RA/FO
22/27/40
yeah, I'm pretty far away from 40/40/40. I'm mainly waiting for the level cap to increase.

MAXrobo
Aug 14, 2012, 02:23 PM
Im in this club too, and I know what you mean. Iv kinda lost the motivation to play when no mater what I do its always "EXP FULL". Even worse is that I have almost a full list of completed order missions, so that when the level cap IS raised I will already be half done with one of the classes xD

gigawuts
Aug 14, 2012, 02:37 PM
HU/RA/FO
22/27/40
yeah, I'm pretty far away from 40/40/40. I'm mainly waiting for the level cap to increase.

You're not actually that far! It really picks up after 30, especially if you spend an hour or two filling out client orders to turn in with other characters.

Also, if you do that, be smart about when you turn them in. A client order from a level 30 area will be reduced based on your class's level, so it's worth more at level 10 than at level 9. Try to work out when a good time to turn in the high value ones are. Sometimes I'll hold off if I've got, like, 50k SP worth of orders if I'm halfway to 20 or 30 or something.

Udonge
Aug 14, 2012, 05:03 PM
I maxed out all of my classes around the second day after the mines update. It was nice living in the shoes of another class and leveling it to 40.

Ueno54
Aug 14, 2012, 08:31 PM
I'm 40hu/30ra/8fo. The Force isn't strong in this one...

Mikura
Aug 14, 2012, 09:24 PM
40HU/29RA/9FO. Not close either to the 120 club but it seems like the lvl caps are going to be rolled out relatively slow, so I see no point in rushing to EXP FULL. It just means I'll lose my motivation to play sooner than everyone else.

PSchiZ
Aug 14, 2012, 10:34 PM
40/40/40'd last week. Didn't know what to do then, farmed up 3Mil meseta...yea.

Icecold
Aug 14, 2012, 10:40 PM
My main is 40/40/40 as well. I kinda log in and get FUN points, do a free floating continent, and that's about it. I recently made a second character but haven't done much with her (RAcaseal). I'll be really casual until the next lvl cap update, which happens with the new classes IIRC.

Arika
Aug 14, 2012, 11:07 PM
I have a character with Lv 40 HU/RA 30-ish FO, another with 40 HU and another character up with 26 FO right now.

What do I win?

No idea either. :-?
I think Dammy got this 40-40-40 Since the first week of Tundra. and then I also got 40-40-40 since around 3 days after that. I think that was 30 days ago. And there is no trophy ding up! b000~ ><

goldwing
Aug 14, 2012, 11:17 PM
Daygot i was all happy that i got into the lvl 40 club and this one pops up... im done plzing u ppl. On a side note grats on ur accomplishment

Zyrusticae
Aug 14, 2012, 11:29 PM
Well, I'm sure if I didn't have to hold down a job, I'd be in this club, too. ;)

Zorafim
Aug 14, 2012, 11:44 PM
I'm one level away from that, just by trying to unlock all the client orders. On one hand, it's kind of sad. I don't really have anything to shoot for now. But on the other hand, it's great to be able to use any class whenever I need.

Why are there so many client orders, anyway? It's great when you have them all, and can grind one area for hundreds of quests. But what's the point, when completing all of them caps you out anyway? I still need a ton for the flying islands, and I've got no reason to do them!

supersonix9
Aug 15, 2012, 12:05 AM
Meh, I slowed down a bit after hitting 40 with ranger.

Currently 40/40/21.

RemChu
Aug 15, 2012, 12:33 AM

What do I win?

damn man, I knew you play a lot but I never knew it was to such an extent.

alpha as fuck.

Scarlet_Rain
Aug 15, 2012, 02:07 PM
I maxed out all of my classes around the second day after the mines update. It was nice living in the shoes of another class and leveling it to 40.

same. stopped logging in after a week, mostly because of LoL, but not having a single rare drop for a week after kinda bugged the shit outta me.

gigawuts
Aug 15, 2012, 03:00 PM
I'm one level away from that, just by trying to unlock all the client orders. On one hand, it's kind of sad. I don't really have anything to shoot for now. But on the other hand, it's great to be able to use any class whenever I need.

Why are there so many client orders, anyway? It's great when you have them all, and can grind one area for hundreds of quests. But what's the point, when completing all of them caps you out anyway? I still need a ton for the flying islands, and I've got no reason to do them!

You get meseta for most and by unlocking them all you can rack up all the best ones to turn in as soon as the cap is raised.

Crysteon
Aug 15, 2012, 03:34 PM
40/40/23 here...I leveled Ranger out of boredom and I didnt feel comfortable with their play style. And I dont really have interest on capping Force for the moment, unless I need to level it as a requirement for a new class extension or subclass that picks my interests.