PDA

View Full Version : Event EMERGENCY CODE: FASHION! (females)

Pages : 1 [2]

valmont
Aug 27, 2012, 06:31 AM
I'm sure it will be the same set-up as the male contest: new thread, with poll included, and the Top 10's pictures in the OP.

can't wait to see who will be the next psow IDOL!!! XD

TenebriS
Aug 27, 2012, 12:51 PM
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/placeholderpink-1.png

Dear Contestants!

The judges finished the judging and we got our top 10 within 1 try!
With this said I can tell that the top 10 will be posted within a new thread tomorrow.

The Thread will be posted tomorrow around 12:00 GMT+1

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/placeholderpink-2.png

Sizustar
Aug 27, 2012, 12:53 PM
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/placeholderpink-1.png

Dear Contestants!

The judges finished the judging and we got our top 10 within 1 try!
With this said I can tell that the top 10 will be posted within a new thread tomorrow.

The Thread will be posted tomorrow around 12:00 GMT+1

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/placeholderpink-2.png

So will you contact the Top 10, and ask them to submit additional picture?
And will a second topic be made for the other people that didn't make it into the top 10?

Wayu
Aug 27, 2012, 12:55 PM
So in how many hours? ^^;

-Wayu

Sizustar
Aug 27, 2012, 12:57 PM
So in how many hours? ^^;

-Wayu

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-plus-1/

Wayu
Aug 27, 2012, 12:59 PM
12 AM or PM?

Or on the 24-hour clock (which would make it PM)?

-Wayu

Ce'Nedra
Aug 27, 2012, 01:08 PM
24 hour clock for europe, which would make it 12 am

TenebriS
Aug 27, 2012, 01:10 PM
24 hour clock for europe, which would make it 12 am

24h clock!

meaning 12 pm GMT+1 sorry there

Dycize
Aug 27, 2012, 01:12 PM
...I don't get it.
So, midnight or midday?

TenebriS
Aug 27, 2012, 01:12 PM
So will you contact the Top 10, and ask them to submit additional picture?
And will a second topic be made for the other people that didn't make it into the top 10?

I will contact those who won by time, I want em to not tell it tho, for the reason to make the other thread a lil surprise for the community who won^^

I will post right after the event is doen or a few days alter in this thread all 79 entries

TenebriS
Aug 27, 2012, 01:13 PM
...I don't get it.
So, midnight or midday?

12:00 24h-clock
12p.m. 12h-clock

Wayu
Aug 27, 2012, 01:14 PM
So like in 5 hours? Huh.

And have the PMs gone out already?

-Wayu

TenebriS
Aug 27, 2012, 01:15 PM
So like in 5 hours? Huh.

And have the PMs gone out already?

-Wayu

12pm GMT+1 makes it more like 14 hours to me o.o

wijen
Aug 27, 2012, 01:16 PM
Roughly 17 hours from now for those who are still confused lol
Finally! We'll be able to witness the greatest 10 beauties of PSO2
Well done, judges

Wayu
Aug 27, 2012, 01:17 PM
Oh wait it's PM right now over there.

Riiiiiiiight.

-Wayu

TenebriS
Roughly 17 hours from now for those who are still confused lol
Finally! We'll be able to witness the greatest 10 beauties of PSO2
Well done, judges

14hours from now

Reiketsu
tell tit ho

Oh, you little perv~

TenebriS
Aug 27, 2012, 01:28 PM
Oh, you little perv~

<.<

>.>

I do much typos sorry .-.

Dragonlily
Aug 27, 2012, 01:40 PM
Sweet, Good luck everyone who entered!

Chik'Tikka
Aug 27, 2012, 01:48 PM
*Crosses Fingers* +^_^+

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 27, 2012, 01:51 PM
I'm very doubtful of myself getting into the top ten.

Reiketsu
Aug 27, 2012, 01:54 PM
<.<

>.>

I do much typos sorry .-.

lol, no problem xD I just couldn't help it u_u"

Ce'Nedra
Aug 27, 2012, 02:03 PM

Same here, in fact I don't think I stand a chance at all but never know. Not getting hopes up though, doubt it takes a hour to send 10 people the same pm.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 27, 2012, 02:15 PM

Same here, in fact I don't think I stand a chance at all but never know. Not getting hopes up though, doubt it takes a hour to send 10 people the same pm.

I am with you both, i worked hard on my character's figure trying to make her realistic (hips still too big with too narrow a waist, but i think that's a broken mechanic in the game now) and i think that will go against me, and i didn't do flashy hair or streamers, hats, and other fancy accessories+^_^+ i have my fingers crossed nonetheless, after all!! what have we to lose??? +^_^+

CelestialBlade
Aug 27, 2012, 02:22 PM
Looking forward to seeing who won. Would be cool if Cocona made it (and some of my friends) but I'll take what I can get.

Edit: I wish I knew camera stuff was being judged prior to entering :wacko: Oh well, that's actually a really cool idea.

MissMalice
Aug 27, 2012, 02:30 PM
Now that the countdown has been announced, I shall come right out and say that I'm one of the mystery judges [which is why I didn't talk as much as I did in the Males thread]!

There were so many entries to choose through. Without giving anything away, almost all of the entries were wonderful! I would say that less than 1% were bad. I pretty much had to go through all the entries three times before I could actually decide on what I liked most. c: It was hard and tiring, but fun!

To our host Tene: major props for hosting--not one, but two! of these events. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of his future events (and maybe helping out)~

To our finalists: all I can say is, you guys REALLY deserve the recognition for your awesomeness. You guys took a simple idea of showing off your character in just utterly impressive ways~ Not to sound like a Drama Llama, but some of the entries actually made my jaw drop. Not from just the physical appearance of the character, but the uses of dynamic camera angles, scenery, lighting, and many other elements that were just so... ofhwaohdiovjdfohvAWESOME.

To those who don't make it to the Top 10: Don't be discouraged! There was only a very very very VERY small percentage of entries that were bad [too zoomed out so couldn't see anything, low quality, etc.]. The reason why it took us so long to vote was because every entry was simply too unique to ignore. Like seriously, ALL of you brought something awesome and different to the table. All of you were great and I really hope that we get to do more events like this so the community gets to see more creativity from you guys~

And to our community voters: good fucking luck.

Jakosifer
Aug 27, 2012, 02:44 PM

I hope you get in, personally. Need some color in this.

TenebriS
Aug 27, 2012, 03:10 PM
Now that the countdown has been announced, I shall come right out and say that I'm one of the mystery judges [which is why I didn't talk as much as I did in the Males thread]!

There were so many entries to choose through. Without giving anything away, almost all of the entries were wonderful! I would say that less than 1% were bad. I pretty much had to go through all the entries three times before I could actually decide on what I liked most. c: It was hard and tiring, but fun!

To our host Tene: major props for hosting--not one, but two! of these events. I'm really looking forward to seeing some of his future events (and maybe helping out)~

To our finalists: all I can say is, you guys REALLY deserve the recognition for your awesomeness. You guys took a simple idea of showing off your character in just utterly impressive ways~ Not to sound like a Drama Llama, but some of the entries actually made my jaw drop. Not from just the physical appearance of the character, but the uses of dynamic camera angles, scenery, lighting, and many other elements that were just so... ofhwaohdiovjdfohvAWESOME.

To those who don't make it to the Top 10: Don't be discouraged! There was only a very very very VERY small percentage of entries that were bad [too zoomed out so couldn't see anything, low quality, etc.]. The reason why it took us so long to vote was because every entry was simply too unique to ignore. Like seriously, ALL of you brought something awesome and different to the table. All of you were great and I really hope that we get to do more events like this so the community gets to see more creativity from you guys~

And to our community voters: good fucking luck.

CAn confirm this judge. You were very helpful and I will be happy to get you as help in my future events. :)

IzzyData
Aug 27, 2012, 03:25 PM
I hope you get in, personally. Need some color in this.

The only color we need is green. ^^

Misaki Ki
Aug 27, 2012, 03:31 PM
Her color is green!

IzzyData
Aug 27, 2012, 03:33 PM
What a coincidence. I guess I approve then. =)

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 27, 2012, 03:35 PM
I'll provide as much green as I can!

Xaeris
Aug 27, 2012, 04:45 PM
The suspense is killing me. I just hope taking a full body shot didn't screw me over.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 27, 2012, 04:47 PM
The suspense is killing me. I just hope taking a full body shot didn't screw me over.

You do kow PMs have been send to the ten finalists right? If you still don't have one by now it's safe to say you didn't get in the finals like yours truly, unless tenebris wants to send out more somewhere in the night which I doubt :p

Xaeris
Aug 27, 2012, 04:50 PM
Is that right? My understanding of the post was that he'd send the PMs by that time, not necessarily that they were sent already. If that's the case though, oh well.

Takatsuki
Aug 27, 2012, 05:03 PM
You do kow PMs have been send to the ten finalists right? If you still don't have one by now it's safe to say you didn't get in the finals like yours truly, unless tenebris wants to send out more somewhere in the night which I doubt :p

S-So that means I didn't get in...?
:-(
I'll never get any AC...
Nobody loves me ;________;

Ce'Nedra
Aug 27, 2012, 05:32 PM
As far I understood is that he was gonna send them indeed but I doubt it will take this many hours to simply write out ten pm's or worst case copy paste the same pm 10x right? Could be wrong though.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 27, 2012, 05:33 PM
^ I'd imagine at least one of the finalists that got a PM would brag on this thread+^_^+ so i don't think they has been sent out yet+^_^+

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 27, 2012, 05:34 PM
As far I understood is that he was gonna send them indeed but I doubt it will take this many hours to simply write out ten pm's or worst case copy paste the same pm 10x right? Could be wrong though.Tene is most likely waiting for the right time. I'd say its best to patiently wait. :)

Takatsuki
Aug 27, 2012, 05:34 PM
^ I'd imagine at least one of the finalists that got a PM would brag on this thread+^_^+ so i don't think they has been sent out yet+^_^+

Maybe the others just aren't online right now.

gravityvx
Aug 27, 2012, 05:35 PM
You won't get a pm until it's posted. That when I got mine during the male version.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 27, 2012, 05:36 PM

They have, I know a person who got it rather shortly after the announcement of the voting topic. Not gonna reveal though who it is obviously.

valmont
Aug 27, 2012, 05:42 PM
dang, im pretty disappointed..
but, oh well.. nothin to lose.. XD

Xaeris
Aug 27, 2012, 05:51 PM
Whelp, that's the end of hope then.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 27, 2012, 06:09 PM
They have, I know a person who got it rather shortly after the announcement of the voting topic. Not gonna reveal though who it is obviously.

Source or it didn't happen+^_^+

End of Line....

CelestialBlade
Aug 27, 2012, 06:34 PM

End of Line....
I was there, someone said they had received a PM.

Little disappointing that we kinda know the results before the results thread, but oh well. Figured I didn't have a shot anyway so I just entered for the hell of it :P Good luck to all those who got picked!

Enforcer MKV
Aug 27, 2012, 06:50 PM

Little disappointing that we kinda know the results before the results thread, but oh well. Figured I didn't have a shot anyway so I just entered for the hell of it :P Good luck to all those who got picked!

At least you're not a walking refrigerator, right?

I know, different gender, but I'm trying to make peeps feel better, dangit! D:<

Chik'Tikka
Aug 27, 2012, 06:52 PM

re-read pages 20-30 and all i found was an argument as to whether new thread be up 12:00 AM or 12:00 PM, then Ce'Nedra posting
"You do kow PMs have been send to the ten finalists right? If you still don't have one by now it's safe to say you didn't get in the finals like yours truly, unless tenebris wants to send out more somewhere in the night which I doubt" without proof+^_^+ so until absolute confirmation ima cling onto all the hope i can for premium+^_^+

Sp-24
Aug 27, 2012, 06:53 PM

Just buy some swimwear to fix the refrigerator problem! (and make your character 10 times more terrifying than before)

Amaranthus
Aug 27, 2012, 06:59 PM

How nice. :-)

Goodluck to all the finalists! I can't say I wont be making an utterly stupid decision on voting, like voting for someone since they had green hair (what I did on male one, lol). That's just me~

wijen
Aug 27, 2012, 09:00 PM
dang, im pretty disappointed..
but, oh well.. nothin to lose.. XD

we all did well buddy
we all did well

Gardios
Aug 27, 2012, 09:05 PM

But refrigerators are awesome. As a matter of fact, Furie is a refrigerator and her outfit is my favourite Caseal one... >:

Sizustar
Aug 27, 2012, 09:10 PM
How nice. :-)

Goodluck to all the finalists! I can't say I wont be making an utterly stupid decision on voting, like voting for someone since they had green hair (what I did on male one, lol). That's just me~

That's not a stupid reason~~
At least according to your reasoning.
This isn't a political contest, it's a "fashion" contest, so you pick your favorite chara out of the top ten base on your own like and dislike~~

Takatsuki
Aug 27, 2012, 09:16 PM
But refrigerators are awesome. As a matter of fact, Furie is a refrigerator and her outfit is my favourite Caseal one... >:

I-I'm a vacuum, a-apparently...
My friends I play with always call me a Roomba >_>;

BIG OLAF
Aug 27, 2012, 10:12 PM
Well, this topic certainly exploded once Tene made his little announcement. I'm quite excited to see who will be the community-chosen winners, as all 10 of the finalists are extremely good. Actually, a lot of the entries were very well-done. I feel sad that only three of the lovely ladies will place.

Good luck to all that made it, and congratulations. It certainly wasn't easy choices for us, since just about everyone looked so great.

EDIT:

Edit: I wish I knew camera stuff was being judged prior to entering :wacko: Oh well, that's actually a really cool idea.

Hey, you never know what the future holds. ^^

MelancholyWitch
Aug 27, 2012, 10:19 PM
But didn't the finalist already get their private messages? I wont mention who but I know of one that is a finalist., I just wish the judges were players who had only male characters.

Crimera
Aug 27, 2012, 10:51 PM
Well, this topic certainly exploded once Tene made his little announcement. I'm quite excited to see who will be the community-chosen winners, as all 10 of the finalists are extremely good. Actually, a lot of the entries were very well-done. I feel sad that only three of the lovely ladies will place.

Good luck to all that made it, and congratulations. It certainly wasn't easy choices for us, since just about everyone looked so great.

EDIT:

Hey, you never know what the future holds. ^^

Could of sworn you told me one time that you "REALLY hate cat ears". I wonder how many people entered with kitty ears?

The results will be interesting, nonetheless....

AFKei
Aug 27, 2012, 11:03 PM
Could of sworn you told me one time that you "REALLY hate cat ears". I wonder how many people entered with kitty ears?

I personally didn't. Plus, I would feel naked without a hat actually, and having ears clip out of it would be silly.

sugarFO
Aug 27, 2012, 11:31 PM

Yes. I, too, wonder who was cut simply because of personal bias and not the photo itself.

Zyrusticae
Aug 27, 2012, 11:33 PM
I somehow doubt all 6 judges have a bias against cat ears.

Just sayin'.

NoiseHERO
Aug 27, 2012, 11:40 PM
Not even any results yet and it's gettin' hot in here again!

Waifu competition is srs business!

TenebriS
Aug 28, 2012, 12:02 AM
Yes. I, too, wonder who was cut simply because of personal bias and not the photo itself.

It was all together 7 judges with different opinions and different things they like.
So it's impossible to be cut cause of personal bias.

Even if 1 judge gives you 0 points (which didnt happen) you could get into top 10
Additional i would have questioned a wrong voting. Didn't happen.

You can trust into me to keep it a fair contest.

If you have any question regarding my contests you can ask me in a PM and I will take the time to answer.

youcantcatchtheblue
Aug 28, 2012, 12:06 AM
Nice ^^ Can't wait to see who all got in and how their pics look like

I have a question,
What's gonna stop the contestants from making new accounts and voting for themselves as much as they want? Was there anything to prevent this in the Male contest?

BIG OLAF
Aug 28, 2012, 12:08 AM
I have a question,
What's gonna stop the contestants from making new accounts and voting for themselves as much as they want? Was there anything to prevent this in the Male contest?

As you can see:

Accounts created after the the 15th with less than 15 posts will not be allowed to the voting

There was a rule put in place from the get-go to make sure that form of cheating doesn't happen.

Sizustar
Aug 28, 2012, 12:08 AM

I have a question,

Well, I think the total number of vote should be clear, but if suspect, we can always ask a mod or admin to check ip?

TenebriS
Aug 28, 2012, 12:09 AM

I have a question,

yes, a rule i posted at the very start

"Accounts created after the the 15th with less than 15 posts will not be allowed to the voting"

EDIT: Okay, the others were faster :P

youcantcatchtheblue
Aug 28, 2012, 12:14 AM
Oh ok, yeah I'm aware of that rule, but is there a setting on the actual poll itself that prevents new users from voting? or will you guys check every user that votes and see if they qualify?

AFKei
Aug 28, 2012, 12:24 AM
There was a rule put in place from the get-go to make sure that form of cheating doesn't happen.

I would also assume finalists themselves voting for themselves would be subtracted from the poll right?

Chik'Tikka
Aug 28, 2012, 12:28 AM
I would also assume finalists themselves voting for themselves would be subtracted from the poll right?

in the event of a character having just one vote more?? but then wouldn't both characters have a vote subtracted still resulting in a 1 vote up win?? i don't think, with how alive this contest is, finalist's votes are going to count for much+^_^+

Ce'Nedra
Aug 28, 2012, 12:41 AM

End of Line....

re-read pages 20-30 and all i found was an argument as to whether new thread be up 12:00 AM or 12:00 PM, then Ce'Nedra posting without proof+^_^+ so until absolute confirmation ima cling onto all the hope i can for premium+^_^+

How bout instead of spending time typing your smily to annoy people you actually read posts more clearly? It's posted right here on page 26bottom. That plus my friend said it was a PM send to him/her that he/she made it into the finals. Here lemme quote the post for you cause you won't believe me anyway.

I will contact those who won by time, I want em to not tell it tho, for the reason to make the other thread a lil surprise for the community who won^^

I will post right after the event is doen or a few days alter in this thread all 79 entries

Fox2Tails
Aug 28, 2012, 01:01 AM
How bout instead of spending time typing your smily to annoy people

You could always ignore it >.>

Chik'Tikka
Aug 28, 2012, 01:05 AM
How bout instead of spending time typing your smily to annoy people

You could always ignore it >.>

Just for you Ce'Nedra
+^_^+
i no longer need a source, i actually forgot about that earlier until you replied again+^_^+
anyway, i accept i didn't win (i never do anyway) so ima wait for new thread and post for the best one just like everyone else+^_^+
and also, ima not stop having +^_^+s in my posts because a couple of you don't like it, I'm me and i don't plan on changing anytime soon, if i did i wouldn't be me anymore, would i?

Fox2Tails
Aug 28, 2012, 01:12 AM
Why'd you quote me for? I don't have a problem with it

Chik'Tikka
Aug 28, 2012, 01:15 AM
Why'd you quote me for? I don't have a problem with it

sorry, i just liked that you had the perfect and recommended answer from my perspective, i can remove the quote if you want+^_^+

Fox2Tails
Aug 28, 2012, 01:16 AM
sorry, i just liked that you had the perfect and recommended answer from my perspective, i can remove the quote if you want+^_^+

Ah, didn't think of it like that, nevermind then

Chik'Tikka
Aug 28, 2012, 01:18 AM
Ah, didn't think of it like that, nevermind then

+^_^+

Takatsuki
Aug 28, 2012, 01:21 AM
Would it be possible for you to send the non-finalists a list of the scores they got? I'm really curious what the judges thought of me...

TenebriS
Aug 28, 2012, 01:21 AM
Oh ok, yeah I'm aware of that rule, but is there a setting on the actual poll itself that prevents new users from voting? or will you guys check every user that votes and see if they qualify?

I will check out all votes and my judges most likely will help em with it

You can vote for yourself if you think that you are the best. But you also could vote for someone else who you think did a better job than yourself^^ It's up to you and I won't stop you voting for yourself

Would it be possible for you to send the non-finalists a list of the scores they got? I'm really curious what the judges thought of me...

As I said before I will post all 79 contestants in this threads when the event is over with ym own opinion on it. It's up to the judges to do the same but I won'T force anyone of them.

MelancholyWitch
Aug 28, 2012, 01:45 AM
We'll see I guess, I agree with the whole bias thing, you can't really say that the judges are not bias in anyway and all have different opinions, some judges will like certain aspects based on their personal preferences, or as already said by others there are just some people on here that are disliked by some and I'm sure those people had an even less chance of making it to the top 10, pulling people from outside of the game/forums to judge would probably have been the best way to go about it. No matter what some bias will be involved in it, how much of it is the question. It's human nature to be biased, nothing really against any of the judges but it's completely unrealistic to say that this contest will be 100% fair. I'm certain I didn't make it since I haven't seen a private message but maybe only some of the finalist have been pm'd so far.

TenebriS
Aug 28, 2012, 01:57 AM
I do not say its 100% fair but as fair as possible.

Outside judges make no sense to me. Judges need a connection to the game in my eyes.

It was 79, not everybody can get in. Am I sorry for those who didn't get in? Yes. Do I think my judges did a great job? Yes. Do I think their voting was personally biased? No.

MissMalice
Aug 28, 2012, 02:00 AM
Well, if it makes you guys feel any better, when Tene sent us the pictures and the voting chart, every entry was just given a number. No names mentioned. So really, only Tene know who's picture belong to who. I think I only recognized Ce'Nedra's and Zyrusticae's pictures, but even then, I don't know them on a personal level. c: I just see them around the forums often.

I feel like I judged fairly. I mean, if I didn't, Tene would have nuked my votes and found someone better [at least I hope he would have].

MelancholyWitch
Aug 28, 2012, 02:02 AM
That's why I took off my signature, but I'm sure my character was easily recognizable based on that since my signature was up for a while. I'm not saying it on a personal level but when it comes down to it there's always going to be something that interests you that others might not find interesting or attractive.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 28, 2012, 02:04 AM
We'll see I guess, I agree with the whole bias thing, you can't really say that the judges are not bias in anyway and all have different opinions, some judges will like certain aspects based on their personal preferences, or as already said by others there are just some people on here that are disliked by some and I'm sure those people had an even less chance of making it to the top 10, pulling people from outside of the game/forums to judge would probably have been the best way to go about it. No matter what some bias will be involved in it, how much of it is the question. It's human nature to be biased, nothing really against any of the judges but saying it's completely unrealistic to say that this contest will be 100% fair. I'm certain I didn't make it since I haven't seen a private message but maybe only some of the finalist have been pm'd so far.

^^ totally this, MissMalice was mad i didn't use a siggy she made me awhile back, even though i said i was gonna (and will) rotate between them (glad i saved her's when i did, the link to MissMalice's photobucket went rotten) and if Big Olaf is a judge, i understand him not voting for me either, kinda got into an argument with him about Nassandra's big blue you know whats (for which i am sorry, i had a bad day that day) not too long after official launch, and I'm sure at least 2 more of them don't like blussies *+^_^+* much+^_^+
also 79 people, that's like a lot of people to compete with+^_^+

Sizustar
Aug 28, 2012, 02:09 AM
As I said before I will post all 79 contestants in this threads when the event is over with ym own opinion on it. It's up to the judges to do the same but I won'T force anyone of them.

Wouldn't it be a better idea to make a new topic for it, as this one has over...30 page already~~
And this topic has pretty much derailed into why my chara isn't picked.
And I expect some similiar post to be in the Top 10 chara too - -;

MelancholyWitch
Aug 28, 2012, 02:09 AM
That's why pulling people from outside of the game or at least forums would of been best, they are completely neutral, and don't even know anyone from here, and they wouldn't be biased in such a way for example where only newmans or casts are attracted to them. This isn't about my character, I KNEW I would not get picked based on what I learned from the last contest, this has to do with everyone who participated and actually put the time and effort to participate.

TenebriS
Aug 28, 2012, 02:12 AM
CHANGING TIME OF THREAD POST TO 12 PM EST SINCE IT SEEMS A BETTER TIME FOR ALL YOU FROM THE U.S.

I HOPE YOU DONT MIND

BIG OLAF
Aug 28, 2012, 02:13 AM
Wouldn't it be a better idea to make a new topic for it, as this one has over...30 page already~~

I'm having a bit of faith that the actual voting thread won't be filled with complaining, flaming, or other forms of vitriol. We won't be putting up with any of that, if it comes to it.

Voicing opinions will obviously be fine, but keep them clean, and think before you post something that could potentially be hurtful towards someone else. People can have their views, but please have them with respect.

Sizustar
Aug 28, 2012, 02:13 AM
That's way pulling people from outside of the game or at least forums would of been best, they are completely neutral, and don't even know anyone from here, and they wouldn't be biased in such a way for example where only newmans or casts are attracted to them. This isn't about my character, I KNEW I would not get picked based on what I learned from the last contest, this has to do with everyone who participated and actually put the time and effort to participate.

Except, if their not part of the community, where do we find these "judges"
real life people that have no interest in the game?
Other PSO2 forum(The community isn't that big)
And if their not part of this community, why should they feel inclined to even "help" judge?

CHANGING TIME OF THREAD POST TO 12 PM EST SINCE IT SEEMS A BETTER TIME FOR ALL YOU FROM THE U.S.

I HOPE YOU DONT MIND

So...9 or 18 more hour?
http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/eastern-time/

Takatsuki
Aug 28, 2012, 02:15 AM
How long will the voting be open once it starts? I won't be around at 12 PM.

wijen
Aug 28, 2012, 02:15 AM

true enough
this thread is turning more into a discussion regarding the judges and how they work
instead of the contest itself
hope this won't happen in the new polling thread

MelancholyWitch
Aug 28, 2012, 02:17 AM
Could of just been people from other gaming sites, or forums that could be asked of I'm not saying it has to be anywhere specific, but people are always going to dislike other people I haven't met someone who has liked or fallen in love with every single person they have spoken to. So in some ways there are a few on here that probably had 0 chance to win, but they still spent the time to enter despite knowing that.

BIG OLAF
So...9 or 18 more hour?

Nine hours.

MissMalice
^^ totally this, MissMalice was mad i didn't use a siggy she made me awhile back, even though i said i was gonna (and will) rotate between them (glad i saved her's when i did, the link to MissMalice's photobucket went rotten) and if Big Olaf is a judge, i understand him not voting for me either, kinda got into an argument with him about Nassandra's big blue you know whats (for which i am sorry, i had a bad day that day) not too long after official launch, and I'm sure at least 2 more of them don't like blussies *+^_^+* much+^_^+
also 79 people, that's like a lot of people to compete with+^_^+

1. Never said I was mad at you; never WAS mad at you.
2. If the link went rotten, why not just have told me? Its an easy 2min fix... I use that same Photobucket for all the other forum commissions I do. Its easy to lose track of a single picture that was completed months ago.
3. How do you even know I didn't vote for you? Way to judge me without even knowing me, sheesh. I don't even know what your entry looks like.

People, stop jumping to silly conclusions as to why you didn't win. You win, you win; you lose, oh well. Its a game, its the INTERNET. When it comes right down to it, what does it matter if your video game character wins a bit of virtual currency?

Chik, I'm sorry you get the impression that I "was mad at you". I can assure you that I'm a perfectly mature woman who isn't going to throw a hissy fit. If you take my bluntness as being mean and judgemental, you should probably just take a chance to get to know me. I mean, why not just have asked about the situation all those MONTHS ago. I didn't even remember who you were until I saw you post here a few days ago. Seriously, all this time you thought I was holding some e-grudge against you when I was never mad to begin with. Anyway, sorry if I came off that way? Really don't know what to even make of that post; just coming right out and accusing me of something terrible...

MelancholyWitch
Aug 28, 2012, 02:19 AM
it's not a game, real life money is at stake here, I'm not saying the judges are doing a poor job I'm just saying picking more neutral judges would of been for the better to give EVERYONE a fair chance.

TenebriS
Aug 28, 2012, 02:25 AM
Except, if their not part of the community, where do we find these "judges"
real life people that have no interest in the game?
Other PSO2 forum(The community isn't that big)
And if their not part of this community, why should they feel inclined to even "help" judge?

So...9 or 18 more hour?

9h from now, some of the contestants told em they can'T get online at the time i set so I think a lil bit of later is alright. Even tho that answer is already answered by olaf again, i should get faster here.

it's not a game, real life money is at stake here, I'm not saying the judges are doing a poor job I'm just saying picking more neutral judges would of been for the better to give EVERYONE a fair chance.

I choosed the judges and told em all to be neutral, their votings were reasonable and I support their decision. I choosed the Judges and judged myself. If you wanna blame anyone there is only me you can blame.

If you think the judging was done poorly, bad or wrong you can tell me that either in a PM or on my wall.

This topic is over and I ask all my judges as other contestants to ignore further things like this since its not topic in this thread.

As said, if you wish to talk about it more you can PM, but its over in thsi thread-

Mike
Aug 28, 2012, 02:31 AM
I choosed the judges and told em all to be neutral, their votings were reasonable and I support their decision. I choosed the Judges and judged myself. If you wanna blame anyone there is only me you can blame.
Hopefully you haven't allowed anyone you picked as a judge to enter as a contestant. I can't imagine that would be very fair.

BIG OLAF
Aug 28, 2012, 02:32 AM
Hopefully you haven't allowed anyone you picked as a judge to enter as a contestant. I can't imagine that would be very fair.

Nope, don't worry, we were all barred from entering. Would be silly otherwise.

TenebriS
Aug 28, 2012, 02:33 AM

You can trust me that I am thinking that far. No judge did enter this contest as far as I know. I know my judges chars and didn't see em in THIS contest

Ce'Nedra
Aug 28, 2012, 02:35 AM
I know my judges chars and didn't see em in THIS contest

Well it's hard to miss these big blue....well you know what I mean ^^;

TenebriS
Aug 28, 2012, 02:36 AM
Since I see you around here Mike.

This thread was meant to be helpful and such but it turns out to be more drama right now. It probably would be the best if you lock this thread.

If anyone still got problems or somethign on his mind regarding my event he or she can contact me directly.

Mike
Aug 28, 2012, 02:40 AM
Closed.