PDA

View Full Version : Is the Evil Curst duped?

Richard
Mar 27, 2003, 08:36 AM
Yesterday when my brother was playing in the Vega ships, we seen a FOmar using the Evil Curst. I was under the impression that this had not been duped yet, which is why my Pinkal continues to do constant Ultimate Ruins runs.

Well, if it's duped now... there is only two things I can think of that haven't been duped yet:

Madam's Parasol
Prophets of Motav

dj_dan
Mar 27, 2003, 02:16 PM
I've yet to see an Evil Curst on the US version. So there is still hope.

Others I haven't seen are:

Madam's Parasol
Prophets of Motav
Greennill Card
Skyly Card
1983 Agito (the strongest regular Agito)
... and maybe Twin Blaze (I would assume this one is duped, but I really haven't seen one since going over to the US version).

Jae
Mar 27, 2003, 03:10 PM
Twin Blaze was included in the first wave of mass dupes that were passed out during the last Christmas season.

I guess they got tired of using the 'flaming q-tip' and went back to the BKB. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

I could've sworn I seen a duped Madam's Parasol... unless I'm thinking of the Umbrella.

Muku6
Mar 27, 2003, 05:09 PM
Haven't seen an Agito 1983 yet eh? If you play with me you will. My FOmarl almost exclusively uses it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif 500 base ATP plus more as it was grinded. Makes a sweet little melee weapon for her, yet still looks classy.

Richard
Mar 27, 2003, 05:41 PM
Yeah, the Twin Blaze is definitely duped. It's amazing how fast this was duped, considering it is limited to only Skyly, and comes off Morfos, a very greedy enemy. The percents are 0/15/25/0, I think.

While playing today, I found out the Evil Curst, and Broom, were in fact duped recently... someone in Anteres 8 was spamming "Evil Curst and Broom for Madam's Parasol!", so it's safe to assume both are now duped. Damn it, so few "ubers" left...

I guess Madam's Parasol hasn't been duped yet because there are so few Viridians... let alone Viridians in Ultimate. Although it's only a matter of time. =/

dj_dan
Mar 27, 2003, 05:51 PM
On 2003-03-27 14:09, Muku6 wrote:
Haven't seen an Agito 1983 yet eh? If you play with me you will. My FOmarl almost exclusively uses it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif 500 base ATP plus more as it was grinded. Makes a sweet little melee weapon for her, yet still looks classy.

Yeah I mentioned the Agito 1983 because I have one too.

Mmm, Greennill Temple Hildetorr.

Sashi
Mar 27, 2003, 07:56 PM
On 2003-03-27 14:41, Richard wrote:
Yeah, the Twin Blaze is definitely duped. It's amazing how fast this was duped, considering it is limited to only Skyly, and comes off Morfos, a very greedy enemy. The percents are 0/15/25/0, I think.

Gah... the Twin Blaze I got from a good freind has those particular % on them... and he claimed it was legit too...

friell
Mar 27, 2003, 09:51 PM
noo! twin blaze was mass duped!? i couldve traded my 3 legit ones for something good!!!

RX8
Mar 28, 2003, 02:08 AM

While playing today, I found out the Evil Curst, and Broom, were in fact duped recently... someone in Anteres 8 was spamming "Evil Curst and Broom for Madam's Parasol!", so it's safe to assume both are now duped. Damn it, so few "ubers" left...

I guess Madam's Parasol hasn't been duped yet because there are so few Viridians... let alone Viridians in Ultimate. Although it's only a matter of time. =/
LOL, I saw him too I know who it is. man this game is fun at first with dupers, but then u realize that nothing is unique http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif so i hope Xbox Version is more Unique with less dupers http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BonusKun
Mar 28, 2003, 09:42 AM
On 2003-03-27 05:36, Richard wrote:
Yesterday when my brother was playing in the Vega ships, we seen a FOmar using the Evil Curst.

That would be Nova.

Also justisSERVD has Prophets & Curst as well.

Madam's Parasol has been found but it's being kept uber. The Broom is in Model 383's posession as well.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BonusKun on 2003-03-28 06:45 ]</font>

FreakinRican
Mar 28, 2003, 04:31 PM
Parasol is still sickingly hard to find. Ultimate Viridia Gibbles isn't dropping it. I'm glad that it hasn't been duped yet too.

Guntz348
Mar 28, 2003, 07:20 PM
On 2003-03-28 13:31, FreakinRican wrote:
Parasol is still sickingly hard to find. Ultimate Viridia Gibbles isn't dropping it. I'm glad that it hasn't been duped yet too.

My freind got a parasol from mericole, in a yelloboze or pinkal game. He wasn't even hunting for it just dropped. That was around the begining of famistu time.

Sham
Mar 28, 2003, 08:58 PM
On 2003-03-27 16:56, Sashi wrote:

Gah... the Twin Blaze I got from a good freind has those particular % on them... and he claimed it was legit too...

And you believed him? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Richard
Mar 29, 2003, 04:52 AM
On 2003-03-28 16:20, Guntz348 wrote:
My freind got a parasol from mericole, in a yelloboze or pinkal game. He wasn't even hunting for it just dropped. That was around the begining of famistu time.

No, that's the Umbrella.

Anyways, I was checking out the Barter Boards over at GameFAQs (I don't trade, but I like to know what's been found/duped), and at least half a dozen people now have the Evil Curst, Prophets of Motav, and Broom. So I am now 100% they have been duped.

Only thing left now are a few Section ID Cards, and Madam's Parasol. Once those are duped I quit. -_-;

Murako
Mar 29, 2003, 10:08 PM
Parasol is gonna be duped. I know a Duper that has one and has told me he duped it. Then he showed me 30 of them. Oh well.