PDA

View Full Version : Pricecheck: 9* Rifle Tigridol (ティグリドル)

Patmaster
Aug 16, 2012, 09:08 AM
Ey guys, I just wanted to know real quick what the 9* Tigridol rifle is worth right now. I just found it in my inventory. Must have dropped a while ago... :D

Soultrigger
Aug 16, 2012, 11:12 PM
The prices probably vary with Ship, but on Ship 2 a vanilla goes for about 175k~300k iirc. You could easily find out how much yours is worth by checking playershops using the search function. Bear in mind these drop from high lvl Dagans, so although "rare", they're one of the most common "endgame" weapons currently.

Things I would pay attention to is: was it a red box/tekked/lucky rise? does your weapon have an element? does it have a respective atk stat/soul affxed onto it? a status ailment? is it grinded to a high number?

IndigoNovember
Aug 19, 2012, 12:38 AM
So I found a Tiguridoru +3 with Lucky Rise 1, Poison 1, and 18 Fire. The prices in the My Shops are all over the place, so I've been having a hard time judging how much I should sell it for. It seems like 600,000 meseta is about the most I could get, but can anybody double check for me? I'm still quite new to the whole selling part and don't know most of the things to consider.

HFlowen
Aug 19, 2012, 09:08 AM
Tigre d'or prices are hilarious and all over the place. They tend to be overpriced considering the supply, but I've grabbed some for under 100k before.

Aremt
Sep 1, 2012, 10:59 AM
Sold mine for 400k last night.