PDA

View Full Version : need to change the email linked to my SEGA ID

JanosA
Aug 17, 2012, 04:41 PM
I got a new PC, re- downloaded pso2 and cant log on. I hear that i'm supposed to get an email with a pass code, but no such email comes. I heard that someone with the same problem signed up a yahoo.co.jp acct and the email came right in, so I made a .co.jp email address...

What I cant figure out is how to change the email linked to my ID.

help woud be very appreciated

Ana-Chan
Aug 17, 2012, 05:35 PM
Most of the emails you got from SEGA gives you a link to the isao website that you use to change your email address. The problem is, the website is under maintenance.

JanosA
Aug 18, 2012, 03:28 PM
Most of the emails you got from SEGA gives you a link to the isao website that you use to change your email address. The problem is, the website is under maintenance.

Do you know when this maintenance will be over?

Ana-Chan
Aug 18, 2012, 04:07 PM
No, I don't remember this being announced (or I missed the announcment).

JanosA
Aug 19, 2012, 08:43 AM
Is the site still down?

When I sign in with my SEGA ID and PW, then enter the Hiragana, it takes me to a blank box page, and the only 'next' link is some kind of privacy policy page that just says "personal information, blahblah, personal information blahblah, personal information", etc. where it used to say, "this site is currently under maintenance".

I'm getting a feeling I've done something wrong. It took me a few tries a couple days back to get the hiragana right, is it possible that they have locked me out?

Ana-Chan
Aug 19, 2012, 10:16 AM
Well, the site is still currently under maintenance. But without more information about what you are seeing then I can't help.

I've also failed the captcha a few times in a row, but I can still log in.

JanosA
Aug 19, 2012, 11:30 AM
I tried again today, and got the maintenance msg. I hope they get the site back up soon.

EvilJohn
Aug 24, 2012, 01:43 AM
i had same problem i couldnt get passed captcha so still havent got one if anyone could help me get patched captcha i have skype.

JanosA
Aug 24, 2012, 07:46 AM
i had same problem i couldnt get passed captcha so still havent got one if anyone could help me get patched captcha i have skype.

the problem isn't the captcha page, it's after that one, when you click on "to registration info". It says the site is closed for maintenance...

PSchiZ
Mar 26, 2013, 10:20 AM
Is there any other way to change your linked email besides the links you get in your e-mail?