PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Need some help....again

WiZ1988
Aug 19, 2012, 12:03 PM
I took a few weeks off from playing PSO2 and yesterday I tried to login and it wouldn't allow me to. It is asking for some numerical code I was supposed to have gotten in an email. The problem is I don't ever remember getting any such code. Someone on the forums said to just change the email address that I use for my Sega ID. I spent all last night trying to change the email and had no luck. If someone could give me some direction it would be much appreciated. It's some bs I tell you. BS. I sure don't want to have to make a new account. My character is only level 20 hunter and 8 ranger but still. Level 100 mag and all that other good stuff. Thanks for any help,

Wiz

Ana-Chan
Aug 19, 2012, 01:06 PM
Well, it would have been sent out as soon as you tried to log in. So did you check the email account that your SEGA ID is linked to after you tried to log in?
Did you try clicking the bottom button on that window which asks you to enter a key to re-send?
The major issue is that the isao site where you change your email address would be changed has been down for maintenance for a while, maybe because of something to do with that hacking related business.