PDA

View Full Version : so confused... i want Tuscana mag

DoperDan420x
Aug 20, 2012, 09:16 PM
i dont understand these formulas. ive been reading the forums for an hour now and i just get more and more confused... i want to get a tuscana mag. right now my mag is lvl90 with R-att@62 and dex@28. what do i do to turn it into the mag i want? better yet, how does the formula work?!?:-?

otarusama
Aug 20, 2012, 09:25 PM
If you want a Tuscana mag, your Striking and Ability has to be higher then ranged. I used this: http://p2o.wikkii.net/wiki/Portal:Mags It kind of helped me with making a Tucana mag.

DoperDan420x
Aug 20, 2012, 09:30 PM
so if i want tucana, i make a fornax and then raise him as S-att. mag?

Ana-Chan
Aug 20, 2012, 09:33 PM
With the link tht was just given, you really need to start putting everything into S-Atk now. So either hunter weapons, or items that brings up either S-Atk or S-Def.

The formula is pretty easy though.

Striking + Ability > Ranged.

This means your total striking levels (both S-Atk and S-Def) and ability must be higher than your total ranged levels (both R-Atk and R-Def).

So you now have to make your levels in striking and ability get higher than your levels in ranged. So that means you have to get S-Atk + S-Def + Ability > 62. Oh and to let you know, dex is the Ability stat.

otarusama
Aug 20, 2012, 09:34 PM
Yes. You can use the Mag Calulator (http://file.pso2pso2.syoyu.net/pso2maguEnglish) from the PSO2 Guide to aid you.

hanazawadeus
Aug 22, 2012, 01:19 AM
first you have to know 3rd form locks at LV 95 and transforms at LV 100, so for Tsukana, you have to make sure Range has to be greater than Strike + Ability. Start by feeding it with melee weapons/leg armors for Strike and range weapons/arm armors for Range. Try to keep Strike and Range even and use healing items to keep Ability low, something like Strike 42 Ability 4 Range 49 at 95. (don't let range pass 50, as it takes twice amount of food to level after). you know you succeed if the mag is still fornax at LV95, and after 95, put every point in Strike and ding, here's Tsukana at LV 100.

p.s. There is a high level trick, once you get your fornax at LV 30, skip every 5 levels to avoid transform(35, 40...95), all the way up to 96. it's hard but that way it's possible to keep Range low but still gets you a Tsukana. Very very time consuming work tho :P

MOHFL
Aug 25, 2012, 06:21 PM
i dont understand these formulas. ive been reading the forums for an hour now and i just get more and more confused... i want to get a tuscana mag. right now my mag is lvl90 with R-att@62 and dex@28. what do i do to turn it into the mag i want? better yet, how does the formula work?!?:-?

Given your apparent desire of ranged damage:

1. Feed it striking weapons to level up S-ATK ONCE. (two 5 star will work) - LV91
2. Feed it gun weapons to level up R-ATK to 74. (it should have 1 S-ATK and 41 DEX) - LV116
3. Feed it discs to max it out and complete it's evolution. (1 S-ATK, 74 R-ATK, 75 DEX)

http://merriesp.web.fc2.com/magud.html?m1=2&m2=2&t1=2&t2=1&a=1&b=74&c=0&d=75&e=0&f=0&g=0&ab=6&bb=10&cb=0&db=2&eb=0&fb=0&gb=0&i=308&m=956550

Formula-wise:
1. Your Striking stats must be greater than your Tech stats.
2. Your Striking stats must at least be 1.
3. Your Striking stats plus your DEX stat must have a total greater than your Ranged stats.