PDA

View Full Version : PSO GC multiplayer questions

Takaaaa
Aug 20, 2012, 11:36 PM
I know that the level requirement for hard is 20 and Vhard is 40. But what if I have two characters who unlocked Vhard mode at lvl30 in single player mode. Will I be able to play multiplayer with the two characters in Vhard even if they arent lvl40?

blace
Aug 20, 2012, 11:54 PM
Multiplayer plays differently than single player. All participating players need to meet the level requirement before you can select the difficulty.

Kroniedon
Aug 20, 2012, 11:56 PM
I know that the level requirement for hard is 20 and Vhard is 40. But what if I have two characters who unlocked Vhard mode at lvl30 in single player mode. Will I be able to play multiplayer with the two characters in Vhard even if they arent lvl40?

Nope. Offline and Online are completely separate in that regard. You'll have to be level 40 to enter very hard online.

There is of course a couple of exceptions to this, depending on the server in question. While to my knowledge there are no public private GC servers that have strayed from the default 0,20,40,80 level scheme, it is possible to change within the server code, so maybe there's one out there that has altered the level requirements.

The other exception is that most servers have some form of cheat command that allows someone to go in and lower the minimal join level requirement so that you could join. Of course, that's all dependent upon the server you wish to play on as this will vary between servers.