PDA

View Full Version : Phantasy Star II Saving?

Aurrius
Aug 21, 2012, 07:44 AM
This is my first time playing PSII and I have no clue where I can save my game besides the first town. Can anyone direct me to where else I can save? haha ^^;

Zorafim
Aug 21, 2012, 08:36 AM
Each town should have a saving shop. After you get your last party member, you can steal an item from the shops which lets you save everywhere.

DayDreamer
Aug 21, 2012, 09:48 AM
PSII is evil in terms of difficulty, do NOT underestimate it xD
I made that mistake.

voodlar
Aug 21, 2012, 03:23 PM
Ouch?? I'm ashamed my memory might fail on this but .... I don't believe the second town you discover (Arima) has a "Data Memory" building. (nor an armor or item shop) It may have been one of the buildings blown up by the scoundrels. If I am correct, then the OP has a legit point. The Data Memory building in Paseo will be the only place to save the game until you reach Oputa town. And that won't happen until after you do what you need to do in the first 2 dungeons. After that, the other poster is correct. All other towns will have a save building in them and your last character can also steal you a helpful device to make saving even easier.

I think that's one of the additional challenges in the early stages of PSII. Not only do you have to survive your excursions into the dungeons. You also have to make it home. (At least back to Arima where there is a hospital.)

kadosho
Oct 20, 2012, 02:59 PM
That was the most trickest part about delving into PSII. It can push any player to their limits.
Just use progression to keep yourself motivated while playing.