PDA

View Full Version : Cygnus Build

EnternalKaro
Aug 23, 2012, 07:35 PM
any suggestions?

Hrith
Aug 24, 2012, 04:58 AM
35/85/30 works well, but you may want more DEX, not that rangers really need it.

woosh
Aug 24, 2012, 04:07 PM
Satk 74
Ability 75
Rdef 1

works well with my hunter

MOHFL
Aug 25, 2012, 07:01 PM
any suggestions?

For Hunters follow what woosh said (the post above this).

For Rangers or Forces I suggest a different mag altogether.

EnternalKaro
Aug 29, 2012, 09:52 PM
Satk 74
Ability 75
Rdef 1

works well with my hunter

k,

Raise Rdef first > Satk second > Then Ability?

cuz i rlly dont want to mess up this mag

EnternalKaro
Sep 2, 2012, 12:11 PM
What's your race, class, and gender?

Assuming you are a hunter, 74 satk-75 abi-1 rdef is a safe combo, yeah. Cygnus also isn't a bad choice. Many hunters find the knockup of Lil' Punchy (Delphinus) annoying. Since it's a Cygnus, you want a Lyra at lvl 95 (striking mag). If you also want to get the support abilities of both Lyra and Cygnus, make sure your stats are the following at the following levels:

lvl 30: 16 s-atk, 14 ability
lvl 95: 48 s-atk, 47 ability
lvl 100: 49 s-atk, 50 ability, 1 r-def

From here, just keep ability + r-def higher than s-atk. You'll end up with 74-75-1 like he said. This mag will be pretty good, offensively. You might not be able to equip the best rares, though. Most hunters only get +10 s-atk from skills (prereq for sword gear), so you'll totally have a +84 bonus for equipping. If you're a male human, male cast, or female cast, this is good enough to let you equip the best weapons. Otherwise you'll fall a bit short.

If you wanted to have your cake and eat it too, you could try double leveling to avoid evolution while pumping s-atk near the end. Doing this is a bit more advanced, though, and if you screw it up, you can end up permanently leaving yourself with the wrong mag. I don't recommend doing this if you don't want to follow a detailed feeding plan.

iam a HUmar and thx for the reply ^^