PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 wont run anymore! :(

unicorn
Aug 24, 2012, 10:13 PM
It worked fine a couple days ago, and now I keep getting this

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/superkirby/problem.png

the client won't run the game whatsoever.

ashley50
Aug 24, 2012, 10:16 PM
File check?

unicorn
Aug 24, 2012, 10:17 PM
Hm, have you tried running as Admin?

how dya do that? D:

MCF
Aug 24, 2012, 10:34 PM
right click and left click run as administrator >.>

Ana-Chan
Aug 25, 2012, 01:06 PM
right click and left click run as administrator >.>

The game automatically runs as admin though, hence why you always get the UAC elevation prompt when you run the game with UAC enabled.

105 is saying that the version of the executable doesn't match the game version (maybe it is too old or something). You should do a file check (which is the third button down on the launcher window).

NoiseHERO
Aug 25, 2012, 01:32 PM
When I get that error...

I just press the button again.

THEN IT WORKS! :D

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 25, 2012, 06:38 PM
最新バージョンの確認に失敗しました。
しばらく時間をおいてから、再度接続して下さい。(; ̄ェ ̄)

Lostbob117
Aug 25, 2012, 06:47 PM
最新バージョンの確認に失敗しました。
しばらく時間をおいてから、再度接続して下さい。(; ̄ェ ̄)

Aka, try again.

unicorn
Aug 28, 2012, 03:55 PM
Nothing works. Tried the error thread, tried administrator, tried turning off firewalls. File check wont work either.

I even re-installed the game.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 28, 2012, 04:23 PM
try installing the game elsewhere besides Program Files (x86)+^_^+ maybe make it's own folder, i recently partitioned off about 100 GBs of my C: drive and made a G: drive from the empty space and named it Game+^_^+ well, i installed PSO2 to it and it cut about 15 seconds off of my load times+^_^+ anyway, my point is, there is a glitch with Win7 involving the Programs Files (x86) that can make apps and files act funny or not work, maybe you have this bug??? not saying you should make partitions and such, just that the common fix for this bug (the permission bug with prog files) is to install to the root of the drive+^_^+ so during install it says where do you want to install, and it says C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA , just type in there C:\SEGA +^_^+ hope this helps!!!
EDIT: the PSO2 installer may say C:¥Program Files (x86)¥SEGA and you should type C:¥SEGA instead, i have no idea why, but JP uses ¥ instead of \ for directories and folders+^_^+

sexyslut
Aug 28, 2012, 05:11 PM
Might even try running in applocale. If the version of the executable does not match the game version, then it sounds like the client has not fully updated. Maby try getting the latest installer too.

unicorn
Aug 28, 2012, 06:31 PM
did they change the installer?

Chik'Tikka
Aug 30, 2012, 02:01 AM
did they change the installer?

not since July 4th as far as i know, if your using the CBT installer, i recommend deleting that one and using http://download.pso2.jp/downloader.exe to DL the latest downloader and installer+^_^+

Tiaral
Aug 30, 2012, 07:28 AM
euhm no need to do such complicated stuff

I've just deleted pso2.exe
it got replaced with a new pso2.exe
and then you might need to change permissions again
tadaa :)