PDA

View Full Version : [Ship 07] Confusion!

Narugami
Aug 25, 2012, 09:16 AM
http://puu.sh/1yV8f.png
As of 12-December-2012
~

Our team website is in the process of being completed.

Hello everyone!

Introductions first. Confusion is an english speaking team in ship 7 founded about two weeks before the game's official release. Our team chat log is usually barren because we use a ventrilo (http://ventrilo.com/) server for easier communication. The only times our chat log gets filled are the times when our members who don't have microphones are online; they are in ventrilo so they could listen to us and they participate in the conversations in chat. Ventrilo is supposed to be PG-10, if I should say so because of the nature of our random conversations.

About the team, I made the team with the thought of having people to help each other and to have fun together, so it's leaning more of towards anarchy-based team than a hierarchical one.. Of course, this does not mean that we're fighting over who's gonna lead who or whatever, we consider everyone's opinion and thought before deciding on something. Although, there are a few things that needs to be followed when I or any of the others (see additional notes) order, such as doing the team orders or anal sex. I'm joking of course.

[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/oWTwR.jpg
Picture of the members who were online at the time in the team room (14-10-2012)
Confusion has acquired a team room! ([GMT+8]30-9-2012, 12:04am)[/spoiler-box]

Moving on, I have only little requirements if you want to join the team:
1) You must be willing to do and you must do the team orders daily. It won't take the entire day to finish, and we can always do it together. Moreover, everyone contributes by doing the team orders. We don't want you in our team if you're just gonna leech.
2) You must have ventrilo (http://ventrilo.com) installed. We use ventrilo to communicate. You don't have to be on it all the time, you just have to have it installed and ready to hop on when asked (Usually when doing time attacks or team farming.)
3) Stay active. No one likes members who suddenly vanish after the first day.

*Expulsion: You'll be expelled from the team if you do any of the following:
a) Being inactive without notice. Obvious reasons. You could always send me a message saying you won't be able to play for a while because of this and that reasons.
b) Intentionally causing drama. We all hate drama.
c) Being a phantom member. By this, I mean that you should be socializing with other team members too. If you do not talk in team chat at all, this raises a flag.
d) Breaking mandatory rules (namely NOT CONTRIBUTING to team points. We hate leeches. And not getting ventrilo. Like I said, you don't have to be on all the time, you just have to have it ready when needed.)

*Expulsion may also happen without breaking any of the listed rules. If you can't get along with anyone, you will be expelled.

Team rank/positions:
1) Visitor: Anyone who joins the team will remain with a "visitor" status until we're sure that they'll be active in game, and until they complete one requirement to be a common member.
2) Common Member: This rank is given to those who are constantly active and who complete the quota of at least 1800 team points weekly.
3) Manager: This will be under my discretion.

~~

List of team managers: (No specific order; Character name -- Player ID)

IXI Animo IXI -- IXI Animo IXI
wicked -- W!CKED
Helricron -- Inori Sati
Usuro -- BaneDasher
Mifa -- Hiyame
[Multiple characters] -- HM6FALGKMYEUN52
wildberry -- wildberry

Message or approach them if I'm not online for invites and questions.

Additional notes:

Animo, Wicked, Inori Sati(Helricron), Haseo the PKK(m4donn4d3su), and Usuro(BaneDasher) have the same authority as the team leader. They have the authority to expel and make mandatory orders.

`````````````````````````````

Confusion! Yes. We are an english guild/team in Ship 7.

Why join Confusion? Because yes.

We have a ventrilo server to use! You don't have to have a mic, you just have to be able to listen. Some members use controllers, thus being unable to type. And it's really hard to type while whacking a boss/dodging hits from a boss or a big mob that can kill you easily. With ventrilo, we just usually say "Boss over here" or "Big mob over here." Ventrilo conversations are not always related to PSO2. There's usually always casual chatter.
We have Phantasy Star veterans! They played the other Phantasy Star series so you can ask them ANY questions and they will have an answer. Although, some answers may be "I have no idea" or "stop asking me questions"
Ask anyone in the guild for help and you'll get a response!*
Your penis will grow an additional inch if you're a guy**
Your breasts will grow continuously by 0.60% in the next few weeks if you're a girl**
We speak engrish!
You will be masturbated to (Team Leader's obligatory new member masturbation)

*Responses may vary from silence, 'hold on', 'nope', and 'sure'.
**Your experience may vary.

Update. Just had members of Valhalla Knights merge and join our ranks! Welcome~! :D

luca_maygrinn
Aug 30, 2012, 09:57 AM
good to see Confusion flourishing. no pun intended.
hope to see you guys continue to grow.

Narugami
Aug 30, 2012, 12:22 PM
Thank you for your kind words! :D

Also, changed the color of the question mark in the team flag. It's now blue @_@

Narugami
Sep 15, 2012, 06:46 AM
BUMP. Just did a mass booting of inactives and ghost members.

Narugami
Sep 16, 2012, 01:00 AM
Bump for new team flag.

luca_maygrinn
Sep 16, 2012, 10:25 PM
I couldn't stay logged in for very long periods. But I try to log in each day to see how you guys are doing. VK hasn't been very noisy lately, but the active members have been able to return.

How goes your inactivity sweep?

Narugami
Sep 16, 2012, 11:09 PM
It went well~! Only the active ones remain now. Except for the three who let me know in advance that they're caught up with real life stuff and will log in when time allows them. I also kicked active ghosts though; the ones who are online a lot but doesn't even talk to us even when we go out of our way to try and talk to them e___e

And how nice of you to check up on us <: And yeah, I've seen about... two VK members around when I was levelling and farming

Narugami
Sep 29, 2012, 11:57 AM
Bump! Team room acquired!

BaneDasher
Oct 5, 2012, 02:54 PM
*Bump* We have the our Photon Tree up and running..err growing...or whatever trees do

Anyways, I'm BaneDasher (a.k.a. Usuro In-Game) and one of the managers that Narugami has appointed. Majority of the time when I play PSO2 I'm also on Ventrilo. I might not say much but when I do you'll probably think I'm drinking Dos Equis...so if your interested in join Confusion just send a message to me. Ciao.

Narugami
Oct 13, 2012, 10:12 PM
Bump~! Updates and we welcome the other members from Valhalla Knights that decided to merge with us!

MASTERXZ
Oct 14, 2012, 05:53 AM
hey i miss the photo jajajajaja...

Narugami
Oct 14, 2012, 07:00 AM
hey i miss the photo jajajajaja...

Yeah Dx some weren't there. Another team photo will take place when the 'tree' actually becomes a tree and not a bonsai plant @_@ So do the team orders to hasten it!

Tyruka
Oct 19, 2012, 07:22 PM
I know I wasn't there due to.. I couldn't get on the game for a whole month! Got kicked for a while until one day i messaged Naru ^^ Anyways I'm happy back in the Team, been doing the Team Clients stuff whenever i can :3

If your gonna do a Team Photo again let me know so i can log on for that. xD By the way i think the Bonsai Plant looks cute ^_^

Narugami
Nov 4, 2012, 09:19 AM
Vroom! Bump bump! Team's still alive and running. Just sent a mass in-game mail regarding the team tree usage.

Jonoe
Nov 7, 2012, 05:32 PM
We need to take more group images :<

BurstZX
Nov 8, 2012, 03:15 PM
Are you guys taking members?

Narugami
Nov 8, 2012, 10:46 PM
Are you guys taking members?

Yes we are. I just recently updated the first post with clearer rules and the list of managers. Please read again and if you can conform to the rules, feel free to message either one of the managers or me in-game if you catch us online. Thank you! :D

Narugami
Nov 23, 2012, 07:31 PM
Bump! We're still alive!

Jonoe
Dec 8, 2012, 06:48 PM
Naru, what's the url for the team website?

Here's the websites for the JP teams. Take a look and see if you want to change it up a bit.
http://pso2.jp/supporters/

Narugami
Dec 9, 2012, 05:41 AM
BUMP. Updated the front page. Replaced the really really really outdated team window screenshot and updated the rules and manager list.

Naru, what's the url for the team website?

Here's the websites for the JP teams. Take a look and see if you want to change it up a bit.
http://pso2.jp/supporters/

I'll post the team website here once we finish it @__@

And yeah, I've stumbled upon that before. I don't think we should submit our team to there.. Not yet, at least >:

Aaron Killed It
Dec 21, 2012, 12:50 AM
I wouldn't mind joining. just started it yesterday so not too familiar with this game. My in game name is Aggro.

Narugami
Jan 13, 2013, 08:23 PM
Bump! We are still alive

KronoXr
Jan 29, 2013, 01:30 PM
Hell yeah I'm down for an active team. I have vent too I'll Arks Search y'all