PDA

View Full Version : Some advice regarding maxing your boss drops:

D-Inferno
Aug 25, 2012, 08:33 PM
Kill all of the mobs in the boss arena before killing the first enemy. I believe this is nesscessary for an S-Rank in some case, or at least for Fang Banther arena (this is what someone told me).

Correct me if I'm wrong in places, or if there is more to be added to this.

Also, is there a trick to getting PSE bursts easier?

Silver Crow
Aug 26, 2012, 06:28 AM
no, you don't have to kill the smaller mobs in the arena to get a better drop. all you have to do is get s-rank before you kill the boss monster and that will yield the highest drop rape without any item droprate enhancers. getting s-rank is easy, on the 'points' quest one purpose of it is to show you which monsters are worth more than others so just kill the worthwhile ones rather than the 1 point ones. Or just kill as you move along.

Also this is saying you get S-rank before the boss, not after the boss. The boss yields a LOT of points (ranging from 400+) so you get S-rank easily with that but you wouldn't have had s-rank when you killed the boss so you get a weaker drop rate.

As for PSE bursts i think there was a thread all about it... maybe using the search you'll find it.

Amaranthus
Aug 26, 2012, 06:39 AM
What Silver said. And breaking the breakable parts on a boss will yield more drops/better drops than mesetas.