PDA

View Full Version : Any english players on Ship 1?

Silver Crow
Aug 27, 2012, 08:59 AM
I had a Lv36 force on Ship 2 and decided to reroll to Ship 1 because of the spammers in block 20 giving english players a bad name and causing japanese players to insta-kick any english players in their party. and i hated congregating just with english players.

now on ship 1 and i haven't met a single english player. would be nice to have someone i can understand (still learning japanese). i'm a level 40 Ranger if anyone wants to add me just let me know.

Narugami
Aug 27, 2012, 09:10 AM
Wow ship 1. @__@ I've never even seen anyone on the forums talk about ship 1. Ships 2 to 10, sure, but never ship 1. You might've made a grave mistake D:

Mystil
Aug 27, 2012, 09:14 AM
Because that ship doesn't show up on the menu like the others do. You have to scroll to see it lol.

Narugami
Aug 27, 2012, 09:19 AM
Because that ship doesn't show up on the menu like the others do. You have to scroll to see it lol.

Ah, the people's laziness~

Silver Crow
Aug 27, 2012, 09:31 AM
no wonder i haven't met any english players... this is kind of heaven and hell at the same time... what to do... :s

Dextro
Aug 27, 2012, 09:36 AM
Back before a couple of updates, Ship 1 was on the top of the list, so i'm sure some English players are there....but probably not too many.

I can always recommend Ship 10 if you're sick of the Ship 02 spammers, it's got the 2nd largest English population and the Japanese here don't seem to have a problem with us. They sometimes come into b20 to try and make conversation in broken English :D

Granted, it's not very lively recently with more and more people not logging in because of boredom.

Silver Crow
Aug 27, 2012, 11:14 AM
grr where are the ship 1 players... T.T

Mystil
Aug 29, 2012, 02:39 PM
Come back to ship 2.

PS: This is not a joke/troll post. I've played with a few people I feel are cool, even though I don't think I'm worthy enough of their attention, I think you'd fair better. The gems among the rocks are there.. ignore the spammers.

SandalMX
Aug 29, 2012, 05:18 PM
wow I think i was alone in ship 1 xD, I can speak english, spanish and japanese, my PJ is:

Korthan Force lvl 40, Range lvl 13

Saludos

RequiemofSin
Sep 4, 2012, 03:10 PM
I'm also on ship 01 RequiemofSin if ever on it feel free to add. Playing by myself lacks the fun of a group.I speak English,German,and very very little japanese

fibblins
Sep 24, 2012, 12:30 AM
I'm on ship 1 as Westwood; please add me! It's so lonely here.

Scarlet_Rain
Sep 24, 2012, 05:12 AM
Lol nice name silver crow :P. Sadly I rerolled from ship 1 after the first like 2 days in OB.