PDA

View Full Version : Closed

Silver Crow
Aug 28, 2012, 10:52 AM
taking this down, thanks hc4 for the info on the ability to move characters to different ships soon :)

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 28, 2012, 05:07 PM
lol@selling accounts for real currency...

Silver Crow
Aug 28, 2012, 07:34 PM
lol@selling accounts for real currency...

selling? real currency? webmoney is points. please read my post more thoroughly, your post here is pointless. i'm moving ship to play with my friends, it's such a waste if i let my character idle when i put so many hours and ac onto it. i'd rather trade it for a bit of ac for my new character than for it to sit there for no real purpose.

i forgot to mention, all my armor is +10 and all 4 weapons (wired lance, sword, partizan, gunslash) +10. all koffie orders done etc. good if you want to relocate ships and dont want to start over. has a bunch of mags even for other class (ranger).

well if i don't get any offers i'll just keep it for experimenting on when subclasses arrive. if anyone wants it nows your chance.

edit; oh and i'm not getting much out of it since i've spent real money on the account too. and i'm asking for the same price if not under. startings bids at 1000 ac no reserve, highest bidder gets the account. i'll give it a few days, hit me up if interested.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 28, 2012, 07:39 PM
webmoney is points

Webmoney is stored currency. Japanese use it in everyday use to buy stuff at convenience stores and shit. So you think they're paying with Monopoly money or something just because the only thing you buy with it is AC? It's real fucking money. Just like a Visa Debit card or any other prepaid card with monetary value.

Good luck RMTing your account man +^_^+.

Silver Crow
Aug 28, 2012, 07:56 PM
Webmoney is stored currency. Japanese use it in everyday use to buy stuff at convenience stores and shit. So you think they're paying with Monopoly money or something just because the only thing you buy with it is AC? It's real fucking money. Just like a Visa Debit card or any other prepaid card with monetary value.

Good luck RMTing your account man +^_^+.

this is the last time i'll respond to your useless posts. i'm not asking for money, i'm asking for ingame ac. webmoney is the only way to get it. it's purchased, you can't turn it into real money again. thats like saying ac is real money, no it's not, you purchased ac but it is currency for the game and not for anything else. again, last time i respond to you. go troll someone elses thread.

edit: and if it were possible to give ac directly to someone that would be better but you can't. also you can't give ac items to other people either. this is the only way so take it how you like.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 28, 2012, 08:00 PM
i'm not asking for money, i'm asking for ingame ac. webmoney is the only way to get it

You're asking for AC, webmoney is the only way to get it, hence you're asking for webmoney, which CAN be converted back into cash, hence it's real money. How do I know you're not gonna turn around and spend the WM I give you on Mc Donalds or Mos Burger? But hey, it's your choice if you wanna RMT...

http://i49.tinypic.com/a4wflx.jpg
Here I'll give you 996 WM,
and I'll also chuck in another wallet with 38 WM left.

1034 WM, that's my offer ^^

'webmoney is points', that's why it's stored in a wallet!

edit: and if it were possible to give ac directly to someone that would be better but you can't. also you can't give ac items to other people either. this is the only way so take it how you like.

But you can't, you need to use WM, hence it's RMT.

I found your character details, time to file a wickeduser report and use this thread as evidence +^_^+

.Jack
Aug 28, 2012, 08:32 PM
i'm moving ship to play with my friends, it's such a waste if i let my character idle when i put so many hours and ac onto it. i'd rather trade it for a bit of ac for my new character than for it to sit there for no real purpose.

In case you weren't aware, this is just around the corner.

http://i.imgur.com/Iq22S.png

Silver Crow
Aug 28, 2012, 09:17 PM
You're asking for AC, webmoney is the only way to get it, hence you're asking for webmoney, which CAN be converted back into cash, hence it's real money. How do I know you're not gonna turn around and spend the WM I give you on Mc Donalds or Mos Burger? But hey, it's your choice if you wanna RMT...

http://i49.tinypic.com/a4wflx.jpg
Here I'll give you 996 WM,
and I'll also chuck in another wallet with 38 WM left.

1034 WM, that's my offer ^^

'webmoney is points', that's why it's stored in a wallet!

But you can't, you need to use WM, hence it's RMT.

I found your character details, time to file a wickeduser report and use this thread as evidence +^_^+

i'm confused, first you're offering me then you're reporting me? and i don't get why you would report. like i said if no one offers me anything i'd like it to sit there for testing, if the account gets banned then i've lost 3000 ac and 122 hours of gameplay for posting a thread for trying to get something out of what i worked so hard for. well i can't stop you but if you're serious about the offer i can take the thread down and we can speak on skype. your choice.

In case you weren't aware, this is just around the corner.

http://i.imgur.com/Iq22S.png

thanks but i'm not quitting, just moving ship and you have to pay 500 ac to make a new character on the same account so just trying to not let my account go to waste.

DGRotek
Aug 28, 2012, 09:36 PM
i'm confused, first you're offering me then you're reporting me? and i don't get why you would report. like i said if no one offers me anything i'd like it to sit there for testing, if the account gets banned then i've lost 3000 ac and 122 hours of gameplay for posting a thread for trying to get something out of what i worked so hard for. well i can't stop you but if you're serious about the offer i can take the thread down and we can speak on skype. your choice.

thanks but i'm not quitting, just moving ship and you have to pay 500 ac to make a new character on the same account so just trying to not let my account go to waste.
Im pretty sure he was using that offer as an example, not a real offer...

Also I'm pretty sure that trading/selling accounts is against the rules even to do so in these forums.

The pic he posted was to show you that you can transfer characters between servers in the update... He wasn't telling you to quit...

.Jack
Aug 28, 2012, 09:37 PM
I'm not sure how my post suggested anything about quitting.. but what I meant was, you'll be able to move your Lv. 40 HU with 3000 AC worth on Ship 1 to any other ship not far from now.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 28, 2012, 09:40 PM

I think he was referring to the bottom part that states they'll be looking at an option to move your characters to different ships later on, so you might as well hold onto it for now.

Silver Crow
Aug 28, 2012, 09:50 PM
I'm not sure how my post suggested anything about quitting.. but what I meant was, you'll be able to move your Lv. 40 HU with 3000 AC worth on Ship 1 to any other ship not far from now.

oh sorry i thought you was talking about how new classes were coming out and thought i was selling my account and quitting

that makes more sense, thank you

edit: that post made me happy, can keep my account then. i should have done more research :p

Mike
Aug 28, 2012, 09:57 PM
Even though you may have decided against it, this is RMTing your account. We don't allow that here.