PDA

View Full Version : Infinity PSP2i DLC Mission Codes.

SC
Aug 29, 2012, 07:17 AM
Hey guys.

I managed to get my JP PSN account (previous threads by me shows I was asking for help regarding this), and I have downloaded the free weapons (C and B ranks, look good, only decent for new chars) and I also downloaded all forty of the Mission Codes.

My question is this. All the mission codes are on my PSP, but I have no idea on where to look for them in game, and what they do.

If anyone could shed some light on this, would be highly appreciated.

Cheers.

SC

Aki_Yoruno
Aug 29, 2012, 08:21 AM
Here is a link to DeviFoxx's guide for Infinity:
http://www.devimension.com/dona/psp2i_guide_download.html

It should help you a lot. However, "the computer you are accessing it from MUST have East Asian Language Support to be able to view and have the computer recognize the Japanese characters in it." -DeviFoxx

Anyway, Mission Codes always appear on the bottom of the 3rd inventory window. You can figure out the rest from the guide. If you can't get it to open or view the guide, then feel free to ask more. Good luck, and hope you enjoy the awesome Infinity Missions!

SC
Aug 29, 2012, 01:11 PM
Aki, I downloaded it last week, however I'm unable to open it at all. Is there a program I can get to open it?

Ame
Aug 29, 2012, 01:13 PM
have you tried winrar32?

blace
Aug 29, 2012, 01:35 PM
Winrar won't do anything to a .pdf file. If you don't have it installed, look up Adobe reader as it is needed for .pdf files.

SC
Aug 29, 2012, 01:39 PM
Turned out, the previous file I downloaded, was damaged. The file for download is 106MB, Mine was showing 78MB. No bloody wonder I couldn't open it!

Me = DURH!

Just waiting for it to finished re-downloading.

Cheers guys.

SenpaiX
Feb 26, 2013, 06:12 PM
Here is a link to DeviFoxx's guide for Infinity:
http://www.devimension.com/dona/psp2i_guide_download.html

It should help you a lot. However, "the computer you are accessing it from MUST have East Asian Language Support to be able to view and have the computer recognize the Japanese characters in it." -DeviFoxx

Anyway, Mission Codes always appear on the bottom of the 3rd inventory window. You can figure out the rest from the guide. If you can't get it to open or view the guide, then feel free to ask more. Good luck, and hope you enjoy the awesome Infinity Missions!

DeviFoxx is a life saver with his guide, but dang type long on story isle