PDA

View Full Version : To the ghosts in Ship 1. I'm making a team.

Silver Crow
Aug 30, 2012, 10:50 AM
Edit: I am no longer making a team, instead i've joined ミスリル (Mithril) which is an English speaking team. If you want to join it please message the team leader (he has 2 characters) エース(name), 嚴俊明 (id) or ヴィエル (name + id).

SandalMX
Sep 1, 2012, 09:36 PM
Hi

Thx to changed to ship 1, i hope you can add me to the team, my pj is Korthan, force lvl 40 =D

Mystil
Sep 2, 2012, 03:58 PM
I'll probably migrate there if ship 2 keeps pissing me off.

Silver Crow
Sep 2, 2012, 07:31 PM
nice, we have about 6 english speakers in the team now

Silver Crow
Sep 3, 2012, 03:13 PM
we should have around 10 members soon, english players are popping up from nowhere. exciting!

Mystogan
Sep 3, 2012, 05:33 PM
If only i could play. I'll probobly get my new pc built in the next few months, so if you're still open to people joining, count me in!

Silver Crow
Sep 3, 2012, 06:48 PM
If only i could play. I'll probobly get my new pc built in the next few months, so if you're still open to people joining, count me in!

awesome, more players are always welcome!

RequiemofSin
Sep 4, 2012, 03:17 PM
Evening or afternoon or whichever it is considering our differences in timezones by time you read this. I'm a level 6 Cast Ranger named RequiemofSIn on ship 01 and I play fairly often.English is my first language but I also speak german and a tiny bit of japanese.(Better at reading it than speaking it). All the threads say ship 10 or 2 or otherwise but I'm terribly fond of the cast ive made and would rather stick to ship 01. So if have a place for me in the team let me know. Also is their a particular block in question that would be preferential for the team to stick to?

Silver Crow
Sep 7, 2012, 06:56 PM
Evening or afternoon or whichever it is considering our differences in timezones by time you read this. I'm a level 6 Cast Ranger named RequiemofSIn on ship 01 and I play fairly often.English is my first language but I also speak german and a tiny bit of japanese.(Better at reading it than speaking it). All the threads say ship 10 or 2 or otherwise but I'm terribly fond of the cast ive made and would rather stick to ship 01. So if have a place for me in the team let me know. Also is their a particular block in question that would be preferential for the team to stick to?

edit: private message me

Aryube
Sep 24, 2012, 10:50 AM
I'm a manager in ミスリル, going to make a team thread now so if you want to join please post on my thread.