PDA

View Full Version : Best Way to lvl 34-40?

Rave64
Sep 1, 2012, 05:48 PM
Hi guyz, im new here , i have a lvl 34 HuCAst on ship 9 and i cant find a really good method to lvl up.. im getting very frustrated, i usually do Free zones ( forest,volcanic,thundra ) wherever i find Multi parties actives.. but you know is very hard to find 12/12 parties, the best things are emergency quest but they happen very rare and i dont know when :/

Client Orders are garbage at this lvl, i dont know im in a point that i enter in the game and alt + f4 5 minutes later cuz i dont know what to do :( plz help me

( sorry for my english )

Lumpen Thingy
Sep 1, 2012, 05:51 PM
well once you're level 35 just playing the game will level you very very fast

Rave64
Sep 1, 2012, 06:45 PM
ty for the reply , i just need 20k exp to lvl 35 T_T is so slow

Dextro
Sep 1, 2012, 07:59 PM
Just pretend you're level 40.
There's now nothing for you to do but hunt for rares or grind for meseta.
Go do that, and by the time you get whatever you're looking for, you'll actually be level 40

gigawuts
Sep 1, 2012, 08:02 PM
Levels don't really matter as much in PSO2 as other games. You don't gain much damage, defense, hp, or anything important besides skillpoints. But wait! Even with those skillpoints, after you have stuff like the gears you want and the abilities you want (I highly recommend step attack + just reversal AND just counter, all very good skills for ANY build and well worth the prerequisites), after the ability skills you're just looking at improving skill bonuses.

So do what Dextro said! Work on getting to the level of your favorite area, and just chill out doing some runs. Have fun. It's not a race, there's no prize waiting for you at 40. Unless you really want to be capped, in which case being 40 is the prize.

Rave64
Sep 2, 2012, 01:24 AM
Oh man free continent + 2 emergency quest and now im 38 :D ty for the replies i regained my motivation, i got all the gears, Just Guard, Just Reversal, Step Attack, full fury stance, im getting now just counter and the rest in JA bonuses

this gonna be my final build
http://ryuhiroshi.ry.funpic.de/pso2/hunter.html?01HU!IOI2ebkbqBGQcb4QIbf