PDA

View Full Version : GC: Best Section ID?

EVILzombie
Mar 27, 2003, 11:03 PM
What do you guys think is the best section ID? I am am a VIRIDIA and I love it. I havn't found a lot of rares since I'm only level 34 with my main character(and I still haven't beat Falz on normal! PATHETIC)! The rares I have found are pretty good (Boomas claw, flowens sword, vjaya, varista+8, DBs saber+8, and last survivor---all online---). Thanx for the replies people!!

Captain_Anarchy
Mar 27, 2003, 11:05 PM
well really u cannot say the best section id, since well all have there good sides and bad sides, it is tho much easier to state the worst which is i think oran, the best section id is the one that suits you the best and will give you the items most useful to your charector

Maijiita
Mar 27, 2003, 11:15 PM
Hah, I tend to think that the best section ID is something other than Yellowboze. I have a few characters. Yellowboze, Skyly, Pinkal, Redria... ... Whitill.. And EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!! Besides Yellowboze. Found a rare in normal. But then again, Lady Luck probably wasn't on my side. And it's true, If you like LARGE swords. Skyly is your bet! You tend to favor money.. Yellowboze is it. But I favor Skyly the most. Even though my Skyly character is my Secondary Character. BUT!! My old Oran Character... Found ALOT of good stuff at Level 4, Booma's Arm... Rappy's Fan... Stuff like that. And my friend found some good stuff with Oran earlier on in the game. Lower Levels n' such. So, yeah. Just go with what you like. 'Buster' (Cloud ref. Yeah.. Buster Sword. *-*) like swords are my favorite.

Oh! And One more thing. Don't feel bad about that Falz thing! I didn't beat him until Level 40 (normal) Aheh.. I like to be prepared.

- Maiku

Rayna
Mar 27, 2003, 11:25 PM
::huggles her Oran chara.:: I love her! She's so wonderful! Her and her newly acquired Rati's and Blade Dance+30 ::smile::
I found lotsa stuff early ::nodnod:: Lotsa blade dances..and lotsa bloody arts..but..it's all good..
Cause she's wonderful ::nodnod::
NOW IF ONLY HER OTHER MAG WOULD STOP CHANGING TO A GARUDA!! ::growl:: THOSE THINGS ARE HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!

IceBlink
Mar 27, 2003, 11:29 PM
Remember that section ID also effects what materials drop more often than others. WHITILL sucks for getting pow mats! XD I keep finding too many damn evade and def mats...

Maijiita
Mar 27, 2003, 11:43 PM
On 2003-03-27 20:29, IceBlink wrote:
Remember that section ID also effects what materials drop more often than others. WHITILL sucks for getting pow mats! XD I keep finding too many damn evade and def mats...

You know, My Yellowboze Character gets alot of Power, Defense, and Evade Pape-... I mean Mats. Lol, And I, If I'm lucky, get some luck mats or HP mats. Other than that, Nope.