PDA

View Full Version : Getting PSO2 to save password

Billkwando
Sep 2, 2012, 04:24 PM
Hi all!

I'm setting up my wife's laptop for PSO2 cos she's in the hospital and doesn't have much to do, but she has a really hard time typing.

I've tried typing the password between the quotes in the config file, but it still never works. Is there's an additional "Yes" value I have to type in somewhere else or something?

Thanks!!!! :D

NoiseHERO
Sep 2, 2012, 04:25 PM
I tried that too, and it didn't work.

So if it IS possible, I'd also like to know. >_>;;;

/Miss PSU's lazy log-in

iTz PooKiie xx
Sep 2, 2012, 05:17 PM
Not possible :(

BIG OLAF
Sep 2, 2012, 05:22 PM
Not possible :(

^This. It's not possible.

You could always type it into a Notepad document and copy/paste it every time you log in if you're too lazy to type it out every time :lol:.

IzzyData
Sep 2, 2012, 05:27 PM
You could try setting up a macro using Autohotkey program to active when you press a specific key such as F12 that types out a password in 1 click.

http://www.autohotkey.com/

Silver Crow
Sep 2, 2012, 05:38 PM
if someone figures this out i want in.

raiden55
Sep 2, 2012, 05:45 PM
I would like simply being apple to press ENTER to validate the pass. being forced to use the mouse everytime is a pain...

jooozek
Sep 2, 2012, 05:46 PM
I would like simply being apple to press ENTER to validate the pass. being forced to use the mouse everytime is a pain...

Press TAB?

DS23
Sep 2, 2012, 07:26 PM
Um, you can validate the pass by hitting enter twice, I do it all the time.

pikachief
Sep 2, 2012, 08:31 PM
Um, you can validate the pass by hitting enter twice, I do it all the time.

this! you can do this with any yes or no question and it'll hit yes. Whenever I show this game to new people I tell them to hit escape for no and enter twice for yes since they don't know what's no and what's yes.

Chik'Tikka
Sep 2, 2012, 11:53 PM
i just type my Password in, it's the only one i have to remember after all (got Norton 360 for free for a few years and it has the best username/password auto-fill ever, cept it no work with PSO2)+^_^+
if you want annoying Password management, play 9Dragons +^_^+ it makes you type half of it with a virtual keyboard+^_^+

LordChampion
Sep 3, 2012, 12:49 PM
Are you able to change passwords? Maybe you could just make a password that's super easy for your wife to type, something sequential like QWERTY. Something she could just run a finger across the keyboard to input, yknow?