PDA

View Full Version : The fastes way to level up?

Aeris651
Mar 28, 2003, 01:32 AM
What do you think is the fastes way to level up?
heres my input.
beat Forest too Ruins from normal to ulitimate Offline once you get to mines in ultiimate find an area where there are im guessing maybe 10 canibins in a circle put a telepipe in the middle of the ciricle where the yellow canibin is useing rafoie you can kill all the canibin's but not the yellow one because it wont be damaged by fire elemental once they crumble pipe back up right away before the yellow canibin dissapears when you come back all of the canibins will reappear. doing this you gain at least 3000 exp everytime. you will be abel to reach level 80 in no time for online play
XD.

I did this with my Fomarl (maxed at lvl 1 w/mats) she and made it to level 80 in four days.

Some people say you can get 200,000 to 250,000 Exp in an hour doing this. Yes it's "booooring" and believe it, I know people who sit at home and do this all day.=P

droids will have to use damage trap which will probely take longer =P

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aeris651 on 2003-03-29 00:49 ]</font>

Asami
Mar 28, 2003, 01:46 AM
I've used this trick myself, and it's effective only if you're using a force character. But the tedious nature of this process is best used for piping rare monsters and not getting exp. Playing online with fellow hunters is the best way to gain exp while having fun.

Aeris651
Mar 28, 2003, 02:06 AM
On 2003-03-27 22:46, Asami wrote:
I've used this trick myself, and it's effective only if you're using a force character. But the tedious nature of this process is best used for piping rare monsters and not getting exp. Playing online with fellow hunters is the best way to gain exp while having fun.

Notice I ment the fastes way of gaining exp.

Elysideon
Mar 28, 2003, 03:08 AM
hmm..indeed i use this technique quite a bit with my HUcast. It still works. i use the mothmants or whatever to gain quick EXP

Yoda86
Mar 28, 2003, 07:40 AM
Get to ulitmate forest and play it till you can't anymore (advice to me from someone else).

polishedweasel
Mar 28, 2003, 09:22 AM
Actually doing the offline quests leveled up my FOmarl form 112 to 122. I think thats right. Probably not though because that was in early February. Anyways, do the quests over and over again. You'll even come out with some good stuff along with extra meseta to tos around. If you're under level 80 and you've already beaten the Forest, then try out the Caves. If you can blow through them like you did the Forest you'll be fine. I don't think that the Caves are any harder than the Forest in Ultimate. ;p

Elysideon
Mar 28, 2003, 10:44 AM
On 2003-03-28 04:40, Yoda86 wrote:
Get to ulitmate forest and play it till you can't anymore (advice to me from someone else).

my god. i still struggle every now and then...and im a Level 91 HUCast. The only problem i have is dealing with those GOD DAMNED HILDELTS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!....k anyways. I think doing the offline quests on Ultimate doesnt sound like a bad idea.

Joe-Azlin
Mar 28, 2003, 01:02 PM
just do forest runs. u can get 2 the dragon the fastest out of ne of the bosses and he is certainly the easiest so it only makes sense lol. i lvl up like that all the time and it works out for me.

Elusive_Llama
Mar 28, 2003, 01:34 PM
Soon will come a time when 200k exp points is the home stretch ;>

My Hunny is sitting at 500k exp at the moment...I can't wait until I have to get a million or two for the next level -.-

Armok
Mar 28, 2003, 01:54 PM
Monster dencity isrubbish on Forest the level creates 2 foes at a time. If u gonna lv here at least do it in a quest SoaB. Mines is the best area if u have a spread needle and a good ranger u can finish m1+2 and boss in mins for 100k exp easy

Kaos-Bringer-
Mar 28, 2003, 02:38 PM
If ur a "low" level android.... i say one of the best ways to take a feild of monsters from say caves or mines... is to confuse trap them all sit in a corner and enjoy the fight while gaining experience without a scratch...

or do the forest of sorrow quest over and over.... u might get lucky and find a nice torr to fight...

Mrs_Kitty
Mar 29, 2003, 02:44 AM
Hey folks

I unlock the "Soul of a Blacksmith" Quest offline, then run just the forest part of it including killing the dragon. It's worth about 55,000exp and can easily be done in about 20 mins.

Doesn't get much fater, or easier, than that.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BMH
Mar 29, 2003, 04:05 AM
How can i unlock the Harder gamemodes? (i'm on the Gamecube version)

Elysideon
Mar 29, 2003, 04:25 AM
Beat episode 1 on normal to unlock hard
Beat episode 1 on hard to unlock Vhard
Beat episode 1 on Vhard to unlock Ultimate (recomended that you are level 80 or higher)

BMH
Mar 29, 2003, 05:06 AM
i'm at level 20 (mines) I can't even beat the Mine boss v2 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif. Well i'm going to level up using the telepipe "cheat" on Normal.

HaLLa
Mar 29, 2003, 12:42 PM
For the first form of Vol Opt I would use a shot for the screens and a powerful handgun or rifle for the thing on the ceiling and the red bar thing.

For the second form bring your most powerful weapon that only strikes one monster. If you fight it enough you can dodge all of its attacks. You just need to learn when its going to do what. not very hard

Yoda86
Mar 29, 2003, 05:12 PM
Double sabers work very nice agains Vol Opt 2, but not so good against Vol Opt 1. Use a gun for his first form.

Aeris651
Mar 30, 2003, 01:42 AM
When your at bosses its best to Equip as much God Hp Possile if not dragon hp to help suck in the damage.