PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 5x Premium/Rare+50% Codes

Dextro
Sep 7, 2012, 03:11 AM
I was keeping these around incase i'd never be able to buy AC again, but thankfully the webmoney method works just fine, so i don't really have much use for them.

Sooo, how much meseta do you think i could turn these in for?

(Before you PM me with any offers or anything, please note that i'm on Ship10 ^^;)

Husq
Sep 7, 2012, 06:57 AM
How much do the premium codes normally go for?
I could offer you probably 500000, got around 400000 at the moment.

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 7, 2012, 07:24 AM
I'd offer you 1m for the premium, but I'm on ship 2!

Then again, Premium Set is coming next week, and that comes with 30 days premium, so no.

Rare+50% worth 500k ish.

Reiketsu
Sep 7, 2012, 07:41 AM
I offer you sincere words of gratitude!

Husq
Sep 7, 2012, 08:01 AM
I'd offer you 1m for the premium, but I'm on ship 2!
Is that the usual price they go for? Darn, had a million yesterday before getting the rappy suit ...

Dextro
Sep 7, 2012, 08:08 PM
Is that the usual price they go for? Darn, had a million yesterday before getting the rappy suit ...

Looks like it..
I asked around and had a look at the other threads where people sold these, and it looks like the rare boost codes sell for around 500k, and the Premium codes range from 1m-2m.

Well, they're not going anywhere so i'll keep them around until there's an offer i can take.
Feel free to PM me or leave a reply, i'll edit this if they're no longer available.

Husq
Sep 8, 2012, 01:55 AM
I can offer you a million, or a bit more, for the premium codes by tonight. I got 900k at the moment, so I should be able to manage that.
Just a quick question if the premium access expired, I assume you can still retrieve items from the expanded storage, just like myshop, but unable to put new items into it, is that right?

Dextro
Sep 8, 2012, 02:35 AM
I can offer you a million, or a bit more, for the premium codes by tonight. I got 900k at the moment, so I should be able to manage that.
Just a quick question if the premium access expired, I assume you can still retrieve items from the expanded storage, just like myshop, but unable to put new items into it, is that right?

How about we call it at 1,250,000M and i'll throw in the rare codes too? i'm not really interested in them.

But yeah, you can access anything in Premium Storage or your MyShop but you can't put anything else in once it expires.

We can do it one of 2 ways.
1) I'll set a Monomate for the full amount and you buy it from me, then i'll send you the code. (The tax will have you paying 1,312,500 though :-()
2) If you're planning to use one right away, then i'll give you the code first and then you simply trade the money over once you activate Premium.

If you don't have enough then you can just make up what you're short of in Grinders lol, I was gonna use some of the money to buy them anyway.
But yeah, tell me what you think.

Husq
Sep 8, 2012, 04:02 AM
Sounds fair. I try to rake up the 350k today.
BTW just notice that I haven't got your friend card for some reason.

Husq
Sep 8, 2012, 07:29 AM
I've got your stinking money Dex ^^. Dozen of ragnes and tranmizers were trashed in the process and rappy suit is now stained with ragne blood and motor-oil.
http://s19.postimage.org/wjc3iuqkv/pso20120908_132112_000.jpg (http://postimage.org/image/wjc3iuqkv/)

You can have 100 grinders for free if you want. Dodo got me on his blacklist. Even grinding normal 3-5* items is for me troublesome...

Doesn't really matter how we do the trade, it is up to you, and how you prefer to do it.

Kietrinia
Sep 8, 2012, 09:02 AM
So wait, these are codes, or are these premium pass items? I know I have 5 1-day Premium passes. Are these the same thing?

FOnewearl-Lina
Sep 8, 2012, 11:11 AM
Once you redeem the code for passes, they're no longer tradable, so not the same thing in that respect.

Dextro
Sep 8, 2012, 11:37 AM
Yeah, we'll change that later lol
I'll be on later tonight after the Meet & Greet.
I'll try and make it but i'm not sure.... I've got tickets to the Paralympics and I said i'd go. They finish right on the hour when the Meet & Greet starts, and i live 15mins away though, so i'll probably catch it as it's ending.